Demons, Angels, and Half-breeds

Topic Tags:

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Demons, Angels, and Half-breeds

Postby almostinsane on Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:16 pm

We have all heard of angels, holy beings of light and justice. We have all heard of demons, unholy beasts of destruction and torment. Their powers are limited by the Rules, however, when dealing with normal humans. They can only subtly influence humans to do right and wrong. Half-breeds, the children of humans and angels/demons, however, are not bound by those rules Hitler, Caesar, Alexander, Joan of Arc, George Washington, Martin Luther King Jr., Ghandi, all half-breeds that have changed the world both publicly and secretly. Half-breeds have the ability to tilt the world in favor of good or evil, being both natural and supernatural. They are not protected by the Rules, however. Demons seek to turn them evil or destroy them...

Rules

1. No god-modding.
2. Keep this PG-13
3. Shipping is allowed.

OC Profile
Name:
Race (Human, Half-breed, Angel, etc.):
Appearence:
History:
Powers?:
Other:
almostinsane
Member for 6 years

Re: Demons, Angels, and Half-breeds

Postby almostinsane on Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:24 pm

Name: Haku
Race (Human, Half-breed, Angel, etc.): Half-breed. Half human, half demon.
Appearence: Image
History: Haku grew up in an orphanage, never knowing his parents. His mother died in child-birth and no one knows who his father was. He later ran away when some strange people started looking for him right when he found he could see things no one else sees.
Powers?: Immunity and control of fire. Good at convincing people to do stuff, though he doesn't like doing that.
Other:
almostinsane
Member for 6 years

Postby Ayabrea2 on Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:51 pm

Name:Aya Tashino
Race (Human, Half-breed, Angel, etc.): Demon
Appearence:Image
History:Aya was born a odd demon. Her parent were the weakest of their species only giving her the gift of speed and strength. While other demons developed there powers from young aya still hasn't gotten one. It does piss her off when she is called weak but she does what she needs to survive with what she has. Before her parent died..they told her she was gifted. To this day, aya still doesnt know what that means.
Powers?:Inherited Strength and speed, but has not discovered new powers yet
Other: none right now
“Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music”

Favorite songs Of the Month
Alicia Keys- Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart (Rnb)
Ravex- Rock U, 1 More Night, Believe in Love, House Nation, Golden Luv, Mega rave (J-pop)
TVXQ- Mirotic (K-pop)
Owl City- Fireflies (Rock, Electro-pop)
Utada- Dirty Desire (Pop)
Boa- Eien (j-pop)
Saori@destiny- Wow War Techno (j-pop)
Erol Alkan & Boyz Noise- Death Suite (Electro)

...... until next month
Ayabrea2
Member for 6 years

Postby almostinsane on Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:53 pm

Accepted.
almostinsane
Member for 6 years

Postby Ayabrea2 on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:23 pm

((Thanks XD Do we post now or wait a while?))
Ayabrea2
Member for 6 years

Postby almostinsane on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:27 pm

(OOC: We wait a bit).
almostinsane
Member for 6 years

Postby SaveYou on Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:47 am

Name: Zelda Forest
Race (Human, Half-breed, Angel, etc.): Half-Breed - Half Angel, Half Demon
Appearence:
History: Zelda's mother was an angel, and her father a demon, and shortly after her birth, she was dumped in an orphanage. She knew she wasn't normal when one day she was sad, and it suddenly start lashing, on the hottest day of the year. She didn't like the orphanage, and when people started poking around in the orphanage and asking for her, she ran away. She currently lives in a small flat, that she hasn't spent much on, in case someone else starts asking around for her.
Powers?: Zelda has the ability to control the weather and elements
Other: Took horseriding lessons, and goes down to the place where she took the lessons to brush up on her skills occassionally.
SaveYou
Member for 6 years

Postby almostinsane on Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:27 am

(OOC: Accepted. :D)
almostinsane
Member for 6 years

Postby WhispersofMe on Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:18 pm

Name: Rin Kamasura
Race (Human, Half-breed, Angel, etc.): Half-Angel,Half-demon
Appearence:Image
History:Her mother as an angel,who had been in love with her father before she became an angel and still loved him even when he was a demon.She had Rin and was forced to leave her on earth. Rin lived with a foster family,who's doorstep she was left on.She had always been different and didn't care.She's a loner and loves it.
Powers?:Can control shadows.
Other:She is very artistic and can play a bunch of instuments.She can be very deadly when she's mad.
Molly: Screw you Cookie
Jimmy: Sorry Mols that's my job ^.^
WhispersofMe
Member for 6 years

Postby almostinsane on Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:11 pm

(OOC: Accepted. Now all we need is a representative from each side.)
Name: Gabriel
Race (Human, Half-breed, Angel, etc.): Angel
History: Gabriel is a powerful angel. One of the Seven Archangels, he appears prominently in the Bible, often taking the role as a messenger. He is on earth working to help half-breeds onto the path of Good.
Powers?: Able to encourage people and give them good wisdom. He can rekindle courage. He's a good swordsman. Can produce a blade of light and fly.
Other: Gabriel is kind and encouraging.
almostinsane
Member for 6 years

Postby chidori_chii on Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:54 pm

Name: Faith Adder
Race : Demon
Appearence: No Wings Though
History: Faith has never known much about her history, apart from the fact that there was always death, blood, rage and war wherever she went.
Powers?: Fire, Dakr Magic, Great Agility, Healing, ect.
Other: Liked teasing people, but usually keeps to herself.
ImageImage
“Ray- What is a large group of moose? Mooses?
Mikey- No way! It's Meesi.
Gerard- F*ck Off! It's Meese.”

Frank Iero- "When the water touched my balls, that's when I got scared.”
chidori_chii
Member for 6 years

Postby almostinsane on Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:45 pm

(OOC: Accepted. Alright, now all we need is a main villain(s)).
almostinsane
Member for 6 years

Postby chidori_chii on Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:14 pm

*Kwlsio*
chidori_chii
Member for 6 years

Postby Angleaya Z. on Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:38 pm

Name: Tivinki Prayathim
Race (Human, Half-breed, Angel, etc.):half human half angel
AppearenceImageHistory: She doesn't remeber her parents. Her dad left when her mum died durring birth. They left her a rather large inheiritance and she live in a manor by herself.
Powers?: She can control air and water although she rarely uses it
Other: She doesn't really have friends because she is shy, but she's verry sweet when she does talk. She doesn't know anyone else with powers and isn't too good with hers because she is kind of ashamed of them. She also loves bunnies
Angleaya Z.
Member for 7 years

Postby almostinsane on Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:44 pm

(OOC: Accepted. Okay, I think we can start when we get a major villain.)
almostinsane
Member for 6 years

Postby ThatGirlDragon on Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:58 pm

Name: Lucia
Race (Human, Half-breed, Angel, etc.): Demon
History: No one knows too much about him as he keeps his past and heritage very quiet, but all that is know is anytime in history his name appears, a trail of bloody bodies is left in his wake.
Powers:Dark magick, shape shifting, rapid healing, increased senses and agility
Other: Nothing at this time.

((OOC: I could be the major villain if you would like...))
ThatGirlDragon
Member for 6 years

Postby almostinsane on Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:07 pm

(OOC: Accepted and yeah, you can be the major villain seeing as no one else would. Let's get this started).
Haku frowned as he sat in a cafe, sipping some sort of drink. He hadn't really payed attention to what he ordered. He grimaced. It was too cold. He heated it up with his hand and sighed. Ever since he discovered that he could control fire, things had been hectic. He knew at least one group of people were hunting him for some reason, probably his powers. He didn't get how he could control fire though.
almostinsane
Member for 6 years

Postby ThatGirlDragon on Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:43 pm

Also in the cafe was Lucia. He was seated across the small room from Haku, reading a newspaper, but he did not look like typical Lucia. He had changed in his long white hair in favor of short, sandy blonde, and his war armor was gone, replaced with a black business suit and a lavender tie.
He had been minding his own business just fine until, that is, Haku heated his drink. The second Haku's powers flared into activity, Lucia's head snapped up, the paper suddenly laying flat against the table as his cold blue eyes sought the source of the surge.
As the came to rest on Haku, Lucia wondered just what this boy was that he had not noticed the presence of another demon until his powers were used.
Cautiously raising his paper again, Lucia watched the boy over the top of the paper.
ThatGirlDragon
Member for 6 years

Postby Angleaya Z. on Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:44 am

I walked out of my house, heading to town. I was bored as usual. My heels clicked the concreat as I made my way out of the drive way. I was thinking of what I should do today to keep busy. Once I got into town I decided to go to a cafe. I sat down at a table near the center of the cafe. I order a cup of coffee and added some suger. I was sipping on it every now and then, still thinking of what to do. I looked across from me and noticed a man staring at another. I started staring at him too, wondering what was so interesting.
Angleaya Z.
Member for 7 years

Postby WhispersofMe on Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:14 am

Rin walked out of the house,ignoring the starange looks being thrown her way.She slipped into the coffee shop and got a drink and a muffin.She slipped into a chair by the window and pulled out her book.She began to read,not paying much attention to the comings and going around her.
WhispersofMe
Member for 6 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.