Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dungeons and Dragons: Twisted Truths

Dungeons and Dragons: Twisted Truths

a part of “Dungeons and Dragons: Twisted Truths”, a fictional universe by Everscale.

A band of adventurers travels in a quest to save the world. What else is new?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dungeons and Dragons: Twisted Truths”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Dungeons and Dragons: Twisted Truths

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:01 pm

Haha~ Poor Brett. >.< Who KNOWS how that fight would play out~? I mean... Dessana has a few spells up her sleeves... >.> but still~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:37 pm

Which reminds me, I want my bard spells soon!

D:

Imagine the havoc I could cause with a Suggestion spell!

Also, I would imagine if blows come to blows and Jhani or Jesset didn't stop it, Brett would get a dagger to the throat and Dessana would have a rapier in the belly for her troubles. The bard is a rash happy-go-lucky survivalist with stubborn pride...

Also, Dessy isn't the only one with a troubled past. Brett has a few demons in his closet, he just does a much better job at hiding it.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Dessy is classically traumatized. >.< She didn't have anyone to help her, never has, so she didn't handle it well. Underneath it all she's really a very sweet girl. She's just got a freaking LOT of armor. And not the physical kind...

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:51 am

Now I'm playing with the idea of creating a dwarf. If that's alright. Get some racial equality up in here besides elves and humans.

If I can get him submitted fast enough, I can have him awaken from a drunken stupor confused in the corner of the room.

EDIT: On second thought, the male to female ratio is skewed, so perhaps a lady character would be more fitting... A lady dwarf or a lady halfling... (Sorry Kiku, no elven huntress. I did think about it though.) Perhaps a lady halfling ranger? Eh, I'll finalize what I want tomorrow.

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:27 am

I'm working on a halfling female right now, pending approval, so not that one haha.
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:34 am

Lady dwarven asskicker it is then!

You have no idea how hard it is to find one without a beard, or grotesquely over-buffed... Found.

A little preview of Delida Stonecrest~

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:43 am

Ooh in that case, I'm not gonna be posting right away. I'd rather wait for the little ladies to somehow post their way into the ... cell? dungeon? whatever that our characters are currently at, since I have nothing to reply to/nothing to post about at this point
I AM active, however. No need to think I forgot about this one :P
If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are ... a different game you should play.

Yashie
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:19 am

Oh and Talisman, I'm curious. Does this lady here

Count as 'overbuffed'? She's the one that was in the D&D Player Handbook's 'Dwarf' race page. I 'shopped out the male dwarf behind her, and did some color/contrast adjustments

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:22 pm

Not really, but I wouldn't pick her as Delida's picture. She doesn't have the same... Mysterious quality I'm looking for.

Also, Brett is going to love Mirelle.

Also, submitted Delida.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:37 am

Oh, my bad guys. I should have waited for at least one more post before I made mine.

At any rate, Mirelle's arrived. (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:31 am

I wonder what happened to Mac and Vio...

Hmm.

Oh, and a couple of questions. When Dessy "crossed the room to the drow that she had clearly just mortally offended" Which Drow are we speaking about? Because the only Drow (As of right now, still don't know where Mac went) is Jhani, and he doesn't seem offended in the least bit...

Brett on the other hand, is irritated something fierce.

And one more for the road, how is my Dwarven Axe-maiden? Am I just wasting my time? I can take it, I'm a real man!

But please be gentle.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:58 am

I see no dwarven Axe-maiden on the character-list :O Where she went?

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:11 am

So, I apologize for the lull in activity, but I don't know if what Dessy said was directed to either Brett or the Drow as said...

If it was said to Brett, then I could post something, if not, I'd hold off.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:19 pm

Right, posted. It's not as eloquent as I would have liked, but it got the job done.

Also introduced Delida.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:58 pm

Sweet.

I'll give Yashie a chance to post, but I should have something up tomorrow sometime. (^_^)

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:41 am

Yashie's having inexplicable trouble figuring out what to post >.< Seriously. Sudden loss for words and I can't explain it. Never happened before :O

But rest assured, I'll have a post up by tomorrow.

Edit : I have posted. I apologize for the sub-par standard and length of said post, but ... circumstances here aren't particularly conducive to RPing. My bad, in short.

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:29 pm

I managed to extract a post from the confines of my mind.

Talisman
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:51 pm

I should be posting tomorrow, but my availability over the holiday weekend is pretty drastically reduced, just so everyone knows.

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yashie on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:14 am

In that case, I'll wait for you to post and then post during your holiday weekend.

Yashie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:05 pm

Speaking of holidays, Happy Turkey Day! (For those who celebrate it of course.)

Talisman
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!