Elemental Animal Partners

Elemental Animal Partners

in a modern world, you and your partner (read more) live together and live a normal life. Someone, however, is bent on taking over the world and destroying your partner! (read more)

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Elemental Animal Partners”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Elemental Animal Partners

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[OOC] Elemental Animal Partners

Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Elemental Animal Partners"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.
BeckkiSoli14
Member for 4 years

Re: [OOC] Elemental Animal Partners

Postby Architect on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:38 pm

I want to have a wolf as a partner what element would be allowed there?

Make a change!
Architect
Member for 4 years

Postby Lurelle on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Hi.
Kit_Kat and I are from the Soul Threads crew. We were interested in this particular roleplay because it's very similar to our own. So don't mind our joining.
Lurelle
Member for 4 years

Postby Architect on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:05 pm

this one reminds me of an anime i saw once called inukami, except the animals had a human form.
Architect
Member for 4 years

Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:41 am

Smrtazz13, your wolf could be a version of a hellhound, so it would be fire.

Lurelle, I would love for you to join, and please know that I have noticed Soul Threads, but I swear I did not copy off you. This came to me 2 minutes before I started adding it, so it is still sketchy, and my vision was my character's Catwing Magpie and I saw it doing Aerial Ace (from Pokemon) and I thought it would be so cool. So I did not copy you! Or if I did, I didn't mean to! If you wish, I'll put you as a credit, or inspiration, or something like that.
BeckkiSoli14
Member for 4 years

Postby dawnfire07 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Do we have enough characters to start now Beckii? No rush, I'm willing to wait bit longer, just wanted to know.
ImageImageImageImage
dawnfire07
Member for 4 years

Postby Architect on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:02 pm

this is in New york? Awesome I live in New york if anyone has any questions about what it's like please feel free to ask!
Architect
Member for 4 years

Postby dawnfire07 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:07 pm

Looks like we're dead huh?
dawnfire07
Member for 4 years

Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:03 pm

we don't have to be dead! we can still go on! so what if TravelersTails doesn't want to anymore? I know her personally, she really couldn't care less.

by the way smrtazz, I watch the first 2 episodes of that anime........all I can say is wow......
BeckkiSoli14
Member for 4 years

Postby Architect on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:52 pm

hahaha it is pretty weird but its funny, personally i gave myself a headache looking for an actual story but it develops...eventually.(theres even a god damn movie...)
Architect
Member for 4 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.