Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Elemental Animal Partners

Elemental Animal Partners

a part of “Elemental Animal Partners”, a fictional universe by BeckkiSoli14.

in a modern world, you and your partner (read more) live together and live a normal life. Someone, however, is bent on taking over the world and destroying your partner! (read more)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elemental Animal Partners”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Elemental Animal Partners

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:23 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Elemental Animal Partners"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Facts About Life:
-it's not and will never be fair, so deal with it you pussy.
-if you judge people & things by their appearance, then you are a baka (idiot).
-money doesn't buy happiness. sorry folks.
-guys should be courteous to girls. why? because it's the right thing to do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Elemental Animal Partners

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:38 pm

I want to have a wolf as a partner what element would be allowed there?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lurelle on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Hi.
Kit_Kat and I are from the Soul Threads crew. We were interested in this particular roleplay because it's very similar to our own. So don't mind our joining.

Lurelle
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:05 pm

this one reminds me of an anime i saw once called inukami, except the animals had a human form.

Architect
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Party Starter Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:41 am

Smrtazz13, your wolf could be a version of a hellhound, so it would be fire.

Lurelle, I would love for you to join, and please know that I have noticed Soul Threads, but I swear I did not copy off you. This came to me 2 minutes before I started adding it, so it is still sketchy, and my vision was my character's Catwing Magpie and I saw it doing Aerial Ace (from Pokemon) and I thought it would be so cool. So I did not copy you! Or if I did, I didn't mean to! If you wish, I'll put you as a credit, or inspiration, or something like that.

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:19 pm

Do we have enough characters to start now Beckii? No rush, I'm willing to wait bit longer, just wanted to know.
ImageImageImageImage

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:02 pm

this is in New york? Awesome I live in New york if anyone has any questions about what it's like please feel free to ask!

Architect
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dawnfire07 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:07 pm

Looks like we're dead huh?

dawnfire07
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BeckkiSoli14 on Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:03 pm

we don't have to be dead! we can still go on! so what if TravelersTails doesn't want to anymore? I know her personally, she really couldn't care less.

by the way smrtazz, I watch the first 2 episodes of that anime........all I can say is wow......

BeckkiSoli14
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Architect on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:52 pm

hahaha it is pretty weird but its funny, personally i gave myself a headache looking for an actual story but it develops...eventually.(theres even a god damn movie...)

Architect
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!