Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

End Of Eden(v.2)

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: End Of Eden(v.2)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemonkey on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:49 am

The Merion fleet closed in firing at the two battle suites, Sunji fully cloaking the Ryugen turned to face his enemy, the Fenrir's shields took most of the impact from the incoming fire, Sunji's eyes soon catching the Selene on his screen, he quickly entered the intercom. "What are you doing you'll get killed out here!" several elemental attacks came at them as the Fenrir dodged in front of the Selene opening a small black hole and sending the attack back.though in doing so the Fenrir's shields dropped and it was hit by a fire element attack damaging the left arm. "Return to the ship you'll be safe there."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

codemonkey
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lillium Jonathans on Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:29 pm

"What are you doing you'll get killed out here!" "What are you doing you'll get killed out here!" Celeste stared at the screen as she received the messages through the intercom. Wasn't the prince the one who asked for protection? "I can't, I have a duty to fulfill a contract to protect, prince. I'll see theough it to the bitter end." Celeste replied. Whatever the cause may be, there was a contract made, and it must be kept. "I assume you're the one who sent the contract, prince. THe contract had been received from the Fenrir." Celeste answered as she deflected stray Merion shots. "Don't worry about me, sir. My duty is to fulfill that contract, I"ll survive." She reassured the young prince. She understood how much it must stress him to be leader of a millitary ship for the first time.
unpleasantness* The only thing chimerical is a short-tempered persona who takes frustrations out on other good-willed people.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lillium Jonathans
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby codemonkey on Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:26 am

Sunji eyes shot open with surpirse as he thought it over, "Contract?! I made no contract.." he then look down to his console as the lights flashed about 'did the Fenrir send a contract? How its only metal..' The Fenrir drew out its knife, the Fenrir's left arm limp at its side from the previous attack, the dark matter engine once again forced its self to life as the Fenrir rushed the oncoming ships, cutting through them with the blade of its knife, the enemy soon began to focus their attack against it. "At first sign of trouble contract or no, you are to leave the area and make contact with the Ryugen, Fenrir and I will hold the enemy if needed."

codemonkey
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lillium Jonathans on Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:46 pm

"At first sign of trouble contract or no, you are to leave the area and make contact with the Ryugen, Fenrir and I will hold the enemy if needed." Celeste heard as Selene's wounds mirrored Fenrir's. "Sorry, prince. You do not know the effects of a contract, it seems. The Selene and I, when under contract, would sustain all damages of that contract target. If you don't make it out alive, chances are, I'd die instead of you. So it does not matter that I return the ship. It is better if I remain here to help fend off the Merion."

Lillium Jonathans
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!