Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Epic Quest

Epic Quest [it's begun!]

a part of “Epic Quest”, a fictional universe by Astro_B0Y.

“8-Bit City, it’s a town full of dreamers, gamers, musicians, crooks, dream stealers, bastards, and maybe even a few heroes. I just want to know if you’ve got what it takes to fight for it. Don’t dissapoint.”

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Epic Quest”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Epic Quest [it's begun!]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:23 pm

Well, they are enemies technically. Xavier's group think's Joel and them are the enemy, and Joel and them think Xavier's group is the enemy. They're supposed to be confused.

Why not Enter Galactic?

"Yes Master" Don says as he bows before Astro.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:18 am

I kinda figured that. By the way, do you know this Logan guy? o.o he's keep posting the most random stuff.....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaularuKyrumo on Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:54 pm

Ignore him. He's either a troll or extremely stupid, and either way he's not even remotely following the story. If there's a way to delete posts, then delete his, Astro. Otherwise, we just proceed as normal.

Also who's turn is it? Hope y'all ain't waiting on me...

LaularuKyrumo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:22 pm

LOL. He did have a decent character when I accepted him, though he's supposed to be along with Demetri as his sidekick, I've already PMed him about the randomness though.

Anyways, well, kinda sorta Laularu, at least, Xavier is XD. Since Valor's pretty much the only functioning member of the other group, Xavier's talking to him about teaming up for the moment, and Nightmare Train needs to post for Celtic Cat and Nemeth to move on.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:10 pm

I'm back! Sorry, I've been at AnimeFest for the past several days, so give me time to catch back up.
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:32 pm

Welcome back Neko! If you need a summary of what has happened (not much HAS happened though) let me know.

I already sent NT a PM about this but she's unable to reply so yeah.

Anyway, disregard the part about her post with the gargoyles, the monster coming through the gate is solo, and the next boss.

I'm gonna try and post before tonight, but I'm like dog tired. Sorry guys, if I don't do it tonight, I'll throw a post up as soon as I get back from school at like 3 Eastern.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:02 pm

Reiteration time! THERE ARE NO GARGOYLES. It would appear that people are not getting the message, so I said it very loud, m'kay? 'Tis a single baddie; big and strong kinda like Morris used to be, yes? *shakes head a bit* Excuse my odd vernacular today. I caught some sort of cold from the anime convention I went to this past weekend, so I'm feeling a bit 'blah'.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby donanater on Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:33 pm

OK, so I have ironed out teh wedding crap, had me a party that lasted 2 days, so here I am back to the world of function. Alright astro please pm me a update, from teh point where the teams fought and this new boss( i guess) comes into play. I'll post tonite of tommorow depending when i get the update, i have massive cleaning to do form that party, agian sorry about the massive absence.

donanater
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:27 pm

Alright Don, I sent you your summary!

Everyone, I'm gonna throw my post up shortly. In the meantime, here's what the boss is going to look like.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... olFFIX.png

Familiar face if you played my favorite FF game, Final Fantasy 9.

EDIT:

Along with the boss, I'll also initiate the Level up as well, so look out for that.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:51 pm

Astro, you need to go to Youtube and look up Immediate Music now. No questions asked. They're freaking EPIC and would be amazing for some soundtracks to the rp! DO IT NOW!

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Ok *salutes Neko* I'm on it, I'll add it in my next post! (when the battle goes into full effect ya know?)

@Nemeth

Geez XD Jayx didn't even get a thank you? Man...you're lucky she's passive hah.

@CelticCat

This is where my PM comes into play, time for Naydelle's powers to activate.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby donanater on Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:44 am

nvm about that pm astro i think i just got my way in lol.

donanater
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:00 am

@ Don

You're post is fine, very nice way of sliding back in. And very badass looking transformation.
Last edited by Astro_B0Y on Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:30 am

Well astro, you have to recall the fact that Joel never exactly knew who healed him or what was going on. And he still thought they were his enemies XD

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby donanater on Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:55 pm

Lets see, whos turn in combat is it next.

donanater
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:23 pm

@Nemeth

True, that, true that.

@Don

I'm going to post in a bit, probably with Preston though, I need Rio to start the combination between Xavier and his character.

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EikouNekoChan on Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Just a question, who the heck is this Biomagus guy posting all of this 'Snuzz 'the fuzz'' crud? I hate it when a bio looks good and the posting is so...Noobish.

EikouNekoChan
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Astro_B0Y on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:24 pm

Exactly.

I don't know who he is (he's not even a player here), but I sent him a PM to lay off earlier in the day all the same.

EDIT: Nemeth, I kind of made it known that Joel was going to be down for the rest of the fight. His life force was like zilch when Jayx began healing him, she still hasn't finished her job-- thus the need of Naydelle to create a field, and Jayx and her friends to get him out of there, until they COULD finish patching him up. You know? Also, with Joel being able to summon so many zombies it kind of makes fights way too easy for us...we basically have an army behind us-- maybe think of a limit on how many he can summon for now? And what types he can summon?

Astro_B0Y
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:47 pm

Sorry, I'll get rid of my post so he's still on the ground. I'd have to say at least 20 at a time. And the types of zombies depends on where Joel is. The types of zombies depend on the bodies buried below.

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaularuKyrumo on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:12 pm

Lol... sorry I've been away for a few days... did I miss anything that would require me to take note of before I reply? Or is it even my turn yet?

LaularuKyrumo
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!