Epic Quest

Epic Quest

“8-Bit City, it’s a town full of dreamers, gamers, musicians, crooks, dream stealers, bastards, and maybe even a few heroes. I just want to know if you’ve got what it takes to fight for it. Don’t dissapoint.”

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Epic Quest”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Epic Quest [it's begun!]

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Epic Quest [it's begun!]

Postby donanater on Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:31 pm

Big boss guy were fighting, everyone just got knocked backed by a burst, umm other then that just jump and and start poking him like the rest of us XD

*edit* Hey neko, me and you have never met unless I missed sumthing, I was with Joel and crew. Oh and btw you would hear 2 songs since the wolfs presence is in my head, albeit he has fought it down but it is still present.
donanater
Member for 5 years

Postby Astro_B0Y on Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:15 pm

Alright crew, we're at the finale of our little Coliseum clash. Revelations and explanations soon to follow. Just beat the snot out of Zaghnol...the bastard deserves it.

Why not Enter Galactic?

"Yes Master" Don says as he bows before Astro.
Astro_B0Y
Member for 4 years

Postby EikouNekoChan on Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:20 pm

*edit* Hey neko, me and you have never met unless I missed sumthing, I was with Joel and crew. Oh and btw you would hear 2 songs since the wolfs presence is in my head, albeit he has fought it down but it is still present.

...I believe I mixed your username up with someone else's. I tend to get the later joiners to roleplays and those who don't post very often mixed up rather often. However, Since her power is song recognition, that slight familiarity might have been caused by her catching a brief nod to his melody in passing at school. She's been hearing tidbits of songs all day, after all.

And technically, since your charrie is combined with the wolf, the wolf's song would become an odd sort of harmony. If the melodies clashed it would mean that either the timer was running out, or there were two distinct and separate living beings being listened to at the same time.
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr
EikouNekoChan
Member for 5 years

Postby donanater on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:26 pm

True true

*edit* Hey astro could you list a general list of powers I could copy from the boss?
donanater
Member for 5 years

Postby Nemmy826 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:35 pm

Can somebody message me when Joel comes back to life? o.o
Nemmy826
Member for 4 years

Postby Astro_B0Y on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:09 pm

Joel is pretty much back now, Preston said 'He's already coming too', noting his twitches a groans. So you're good Nemeth. Could you get a hold of Celtic Cat too? Preston's giving her a pep-talk XD

@Don

Eeeeeh, I'm actually kind of leaning towards 'boss' skills being off limits to Don's copying. The 'code' of the enemy would be to complicated for him to tap into at this point.
Astro_B0Y
Member for 4 years

Postby donanater on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Alright man, I guess I need to level up a bit before I can even attempt boss skills. Im brain dead today and probally tommorow i ahve a wedding to attend oh joy. So if the story needs to move forward just write me in with transforming back and maybe a wisecrack about the boss or sutmhing.

Thx in advance XD

*edit* got it astro if anything write me trying to copy the bosses power but my computer says like a sly remark about not being strong enough to control them.
donanater
Member for 5 years

Postby Astro_B0Y on Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:53 am

*Looks Around*

Where is everybody?!

Don, I'll do what you asked...as soon as someone posts XP
Astro_B0Y
Member for 4 years

Postby Valor on Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:15 pm

I would post again, but I've got nothing really to post. I'm waiting for other people to post up too...
Either that or I has a small post where Nym and Morris are reunited. hahaha :')

Thinking of you, wherever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend.
Valor
Member for 6 years

Postby Astro_B0Y on Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:02 pm

Valor do EEEEEEET! I feel an emotional post coming.
Astro_B0Y
Member for 4 years

Postby Valor on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Haha, emotional on Morris's part. Nym's a bit like... okay...? -pats-
XD
Valor
Member for 6 years

Postby donanater on Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:58 pm

Alright posting on my phone I'm out on a ranch so bad reception I'll be back on monday maybe tuesday.
donanater
Member for 5 years

Postby Astro_B0Y on Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:53 pm

Soooo...

Can I take it that everybody else has the same problem as Nym and I need to shove us forward? Or...
Astro_B0Y
Member for 4 years

Postby donanater on Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:15 pm

Well astro i say wait till tuesday for the simple fact that poeple might be crazy busy during this weekend, and well everyone is probally tired on monday to xD
donanater
Member for 5 years

Postby Astro_B0Y on Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:23 pm

I agree with this Don. XD

I actually just woke up from my afternoon nap to be honest.
Astro_B0Y
Member for 4 years

Postby donanater on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:18 am

Finally back from Hot cowgirls and manly cowboys, so I'll post probally later on tonite or tommorow. oh yea Astro you think at like lvl 10 i could have a chance at coppying boss powers?

On other notes i just started playing though the xenosaga series agian and finished Big O anime for the millineth time during my ranch stay.
donanater
Member for 5 years

Postby Nemmy826 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:40 pm

haven't posted in a while.....is Joel alive yet? o.o lol
Nemmy826
Member for 4 years

Postby Astro_B0Y on Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:01 pm

Yessir. Joel's all good.
Astro_B0Y
Member for 4 years

Postby donanater on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Hey astro since the persona ooc seems a bit crazy, any chance I can get into that one?
donanater
Member for 5 years

Postby Rio Green on Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:36 am

Is anyone else going to post? It would be a shame if this RP died.
We, the hopes and dreams of the people, are the Tears of Satan.

--Satan's Tear, Member Number 2798--
Rio Green, Mage of the Green River of Antioch.
Rio Green
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.