Epic Quest

Epic Quest

“8-Bit City, it’s a town full of dreamers, gamers, musicians, crooks, dream stealers, bastards, and maybe even a few heroes. I just want to know if you’ve got what it takes to fight for it. Don’t dissapoint.”

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Epic Quest”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Epic Quest [it's begun!]

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Epic Quest [it's begun!]

Postby Astro_B0Y on Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:30 pm

I'm sending out a mass PM at the moment to see what's going on. Everyone put too much work into this for it to just...fall off.

@Don- For now, its kind of hectic to have new characters jump in, the villainous roles are filled up, and there are too many heroes at this point. I'll let you know first though when it is join-able again!

Why not Enter Galactic?

"Yes Master" Don says as he bows before Astro.
Astro_B0Y
Member for 4 years

Postby donanater on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:54 pm

Hmmm. I say that we digest this pm tonight (its sunday) and continue on monday.

*Edit* sorry about the disappeance I was up in the hospital caught salmonala however its spelled. The one from eggs and uncooked meat. I suggest you watch your eggs for a bit cuase i think thats what i cuaght from it. if you could astro send a pm with a summery of what happened.
donanater
Member for 5 years

Postby TheDoombringer on Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:24 pm

Hmmm, Feel like making a sophmore or freshmen.... yeah freshmen or sophmore. Also aliens are ok? So I can make my Zerg character after all! Huzzah, and I thought I'd have to go through all the trouble of making a Starcraft RP of my own.
"We are Sex Bob-Omb and we are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff!"
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

Wallace Wells: No more playing around, time to break out the L word
Scott Pilgrim: Lesbian?
Wallace: No the other L word.
Scott:.... Lesbianss?
Scott Pilgrim vs The World
TheDoombringer
Member for 4 years

Postby Cascadea on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:07 pm

Hey guys, just joined. I'm not sure how involved I'll actually get, but this roleplay sounds like fun. :)
Cascadea
Member for 4 years

Postby Astro_B0Y on Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:30 pm

Hey everyone, I apologize for my lack of activity as of late. Business in the real world (coupled with my recent enrollment in driving school woot!) has been eating up my free time. I'm gonna definitely throw a post up by the end of the night however.

To Cascadea and Doombringer, its hectic for your characters to jump in now--however, Doombringer, if your character is an alien...I might have a proposition for you. I'll PM you with it in a while.

Cascadea, you need to edit your character with the skeleton available in the introduction, so you have all the required fields field. Let me know if you don't see what I'm talking about though.
Astro_B0Y
Member for 4 years

Postby TheDoombringer on Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:28 pm

Yes my character is an alien, and am still waiting for your pm after 22 hours of silence and counting.
TheDoombringer
Member for 4 years

Postby Rio Green on Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:02 pm

Just checking in to let people know I'm still here
We, the hopes and dreams of the people, are the Tears of Satan.

--Satan's Tear, Member Number 2798--
Rio Green, Mage of the Green River of Antioch.
Rio Green
Member for 4 years

Postby donanater on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:16 am

Crap im on the road atm so I can't spell check and im doing my mother's wedding oh joy. So Astro just write me in on the side and I'll try to jump back in onc emy mom stops cracking the whip on me. And on another note make sure my character grabs a tooth form the corpse and sorry for the absents, but hey im not poor atm xD
donanater
Member for 5 years

Postby EikouNekoChan on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:26 pm

HEY! Where did everyone go?
While the Darkness is powerful and versatile, only the LIGHT has the power to give peace. While the Darkness numbs the pain, only the LIGHT can completely heal that pain. And while the Darkness makes the bad in the world seem less, bad it is only lessened because it immerses you in that badness, making you tolerant. The LIGHT may make obvious the bad, but with that comes truth and sight.

I've not been online in awhile, but if you miss me and wanna contact me, message me on tumblr~
yuusha-no-kibou.tumblr
EikouNekoChan
Member for 5 years

Postby Astro_B0Y on Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:37 pm

Ok so....Astro wants to apologize for being a ghost this week. It's left me life sore XD Unlike when I lied last time (not like I planned it to be a lie) I WILL post tonight. I'm mobile as of now so it won't be till later though. Again guys, I apologize for being so inactive!
Astro_B0Y
Member for 4 years

Postby EikouNekoChan on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:24 pm

And apparently life struck again. No post was put up.
EikouNekoChan
Member for 5 years

Postby EikouNekoChan on Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:06 pm

I have posted. I hope you don't mind me playing Preston a bit, Astro, seeing as he's not technically owned by anyone. Feel free to continue where I left off with him. I just wanted to help include the other characters in the current situation.
EikouNekoChan
Member for 5 years

Postby Astro_B0Y on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:00 pm

That's find Neko! I actually appreciate it, juggling so many characters causes a few of them to get lost in the shuffle.
Astro_B0Y
Member for 4 years

Postby TheDoombringer on Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:17 pm

Well I know I've been accepted but I cant seem to find my character on the character list......
TheDoombringer
Member for 4 years

Postby Astro_B0Y on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:49 pm

We've got too many people. One of the mod's told me it was a 'sever memory' issue.

EDIT: Neko, the one mouthing off at Demi back in the coliseum was 'Him', Jayx's warrior friend, not her. Jayx is actually in love with Demetri XD
Astro_B0Y
Member for 4 years

Postby EikouNekoChan on Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:42 pm

I shall edit it, then. I needed to edit something else in that post anyways.
EikouNekoChan
Member for 5 years

Postby TheDoombringer on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:04 pm

Well my post is up Astro, not sure wether I was being a bit to explanatory in it but ohwell what's done is done and I'm to tired from massive bowel movements strong enough to make the earthquake in Haiti look like a 1 on the rictor scale by eating to much of the rapidly produced Mexican shit that magically appears at my doorsteps through a annoying semi legit fast food third party delivery system to rewrite it so meh.
TheDoombringer
Member for 4 years

Postby EikouNekoChan on Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:37 pm

I would reply, but I gotta go to bed. Just keep in mind, anyone who posts between now and tomorrow, Aemyle never reacts well to a gun pointed at her. Tyler's 'greeting' will likely be greeted by an openly hostile glare until he retracts his pretend threat. More on that tomorrow when I post.
EikouNekoChan
Member for 5 years

Postby donanater on Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:10 am

OK its 1 am atm so im going to jump back in well ummm, someone give me a quick summary to whats happening with the talking, moms still a bridezilla so i have no time to myself till at 1 am so thx and im sorry for well disappearing. I kinda hope me neko, doom and astro arent the only actives.
donanater
Member for 5 years

Postby Nemmy826 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:42 pm

Ok, I haven't posted in soooo long. could anyone give me a lowdown on what's happened and possibly an idea on where I can come back in?
Nemmy826
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.