Exile To Mars

Exile To Mars

The journey of six 'malformed' humans from all across the globe, created in science labs, are exiled to Mars for their special abilities during scientists' attempt to create the perfect human beings.

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Exile To Mars”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Exile To Mars

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Exile To Mars

Postby echored on Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:41 pm

haha yeah. hmmm a cookie? is it that simple? good to know! lol jk

leon won't be happy at all with crip... he's in for it with the group haha
echored
Member for 4 years

Postby KrazyTigger on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:55 am

Aha, shame Ebony has no cookies on her...Only muffins. :P
Ebony is going to be furious when the bump to her head wears off. She has a very unstable temper and this might just tip her. :)
KrazyTigger
Member for 5 years

Postby GreyWaters on Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:20 am

Muffins? Muffins!? You think muffins will win over Crip's love and affection!? What kind of cheep harlet do you take him for? No! Only cookies will do!

Crip's gonna get shot.....
I'll put something witty here just as soon as I have the time to think of it.
GreyWaters
Member for 4 years

Postby KrazyTigger on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:05 pm

Or burnt! ;)

Ahhh, poor Ebony for a second time! She's really being picked on now. :P
KrazyTigger
Member for 5 years

Postby echored on Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:34 pm

hahah awwww... jeez everyone is getting a kick out of beating up Ebony! haha she is probably going to be paranoid that everyone on Mars is out to get her now lol it would have traumatized my character a bit for sure lol

anyways, greywater's turn then mine! :D
echored
Member for 4 years

Postby GreyWaters on Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:45 am

I feel bad. I made it worse. Poor Ebony. Tell her sorry for me. :(

If it helps, Crip is out of the picture for the day. He not going to bother anyone. Too torn up. xD

...Why did I smile at that?...
GreyWaters
Member for 4 years

Postby KrazyTigger on Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:18 am

Aha, she is going to be majorly traumatized after this. I might even have her go on a furious rampage. Hmmm, decisions, decisions. :)
She is unable to forgive you GreyWaters! You're mean! xD
Because even you believe you character is eeeevil? ;)
KrazyTigger
Member for 5 years

Postby echored on Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:45 pm

Neither of my characters have much input in the current situation at the moment, but I will figure out something for my post :) hmmm
echored
Member for 4 years

Postby Rötshreck on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:10 pm

bwah its up though i think i should have waited longer, for who im not to sure about that one.
Rötshreck
Member for 4 years

Postby SuperQ19 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:27 pm

good news everyone!!! I got my laptop back, and its quick as ever!! I'll re-orientate myself witht he rp, ASAP!
SuperQ19
Member for 4 years

Postby echored on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:06 pm

yay super! glad you're back :)
echored
Member for 4 years

Postby SuperQ19 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:25 pm

posted!! sorry if I missed any details, but I just kinda skimmed over everythign and made a summary. Look forward to moving on, cya!!
SuperQ19
Member for 4 years

Postby KrazyTigger on Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:43 am

Ok, I think it's my turn next, so I will post as soon as I get the chance, which'll be in the next day or two.
I have my final exam today and I leave school, so I should have more time on my hands! :)
KrazyTigger
Member for 5 years

Postby MercyKilling on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:34 am

Hello people,
I really apologise for my absence, I have not been able to get online for many weeks. I'v decided with my current workload I can not keep up with all 3 rps, so unfortunately I have to get rid of two :( This not one I will be carrying on with and I hope you do not hold this against me. If you would all like I can smooth out the transition and faze out my characters in a last post? I have really enjoyed this Rp with you all and want to thank you all for giving me such brilliant material to play with over the months it has run with me. The best of luck to you all and I hope to see you (possibly) when I get more time (if ever).
Your sad resigned Co-Gm
Rae Rae xxx
Ps: double sorry Echored, I can only keep up with one and Iv decided to go for the oldest, Sunset... Which I will post in later.. after I catch up with your last posts!
MercyKilling
Member for 4 years

Postby SuperQ19 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:40 am

its sad to see you go mercy, but I'll look for you in Sunset. I hope that everything works out for the best of you, and it makes me worried about when I have to go as well. :(
SuperQ19
Member for 4 years

Postby Oblivian on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:49 pm

I'm going to have to go with Mercy on this one aswell. I'm just finding the time myself to actually work on this RP. So, saddly, I got to leave here aswell...I'm in many projects in other sites aswell and job and work around the house. I'm just to caught up. SO sorry. Besides..not like my guy was getting anywhere in the RP ^^;
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends
Oblivian
Member for 6 years

Postby GreyWaters on Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:19 am

Mercy, thanks for inviting me. It's sad to see you go just as we're getting started. I could probably hold this against you, but I won't, because I'm nice xP. At least not unless I really need the fuel. lol. Come to think of it, I made a big enough fool out of myself with you, I might need it.... Um you forget how stupid I can be and I'll forget about this. Deal? Cool... Anyways, keep in touch and tell me if you're ever in any other RPs you think I'd like. :)
Be well and have fun.

Oblivian....um....hello. Goodbye just can't be the first thing I ever say to you.
But...well...I guess I took care of that. So....Goodbye, take care, be well, go with god, mind your step, eat healthy, get plenty of sleep, and most importantly, have fun.
GreyWaters
Member for 4 years

Postby echored on Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:52 am

lol yes. Thanks for your time Oblivian. I appreciate that you joined, sorry you can't stick around.

Mercy, tear tear. I will miss you in this one. :/ Hope everything goes well and that you aren't too stressed with work/school. See you in Sunset :)
echored
Member for 4 years

Postby KrazyTigger on Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Post is up guys, sorry for the delay! :)
Ah, sorry to hear that you're leaving! Have fun, the pair of you and take care! See you around! :D
KrazyTigger
Member for 5 years

Postby GreyWaters on Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:46 pm

Dead? Is it all dead!? NOOOOOOOOOOO!
GreyWaters
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.