Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Fable: Revenge of Jack of Blades

Fable: Revenge of Jack of Blades

a part of “Fable: Revenge of Jack of Blades”, a fictional universe by Aniihya.

Jack of Blades has returned again and wants to destroy humanity out of revenge. Only new heroes can beat him and get rid of him once and for all.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fable: Revenge of Jack of Blades”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fable: Revenge of Jack of Blades

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:12 pm

Knew it!
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:08 pm

Alright XD Lily just ate a heart and a giant serpent just appeared.Things just got serious yo.XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Demented
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ununseptium on Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Don't worry about it, Charecter. It's in the bio. My character knocked your character's dad out and took it from him.

Ununseptium
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:14 pm

Note: That would mean one Blacksmith knocked out THE HERO OF BOWERSTONE (Current one)

So you see a problem with that?

Also, this time, there is no way possible those Shards are going down in like 2-3 posts. These things are strong.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ununseptium on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:17 pm

Doesn't really matter if he's a Hero or not. He's an old man that just got hammered in the head with a pistol from a very muscular man.

So no, I do not see a problem with that.

Doesn't really matter, though. I killed him. Fancy most people cannot survive a shot to the head.

Ununseptium
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Um no. He could easily take you out

On another ntoe, he doesnt deal with Reaver really. Thats mroe Ezio. And finnally, he cant be killed like that. He is too pwoerful, and could easily defeat you before you got to the trigger. A hero cant be taken down that easy.....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:09 pm

And he is only 62! Thats like, how old Garth was!

You completely disreguarded his hero status, and the fact he could take you down easily. He is like Garth, but better and knows about modern stuff and has a son....

Not to mention he is my NPC and only i can choose when he dies.....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ununseptium on Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:13 pm

There, edited the post.

Ununseptium
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:02 pm

YOu know, its like your all begging me to use The Bonesmasher constantly....

The description of it in Fable 3: "...Designed to turn Hollow Men into very tiny pieces."

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:52 pm

>: D Namira...doesn't like heights btw>>>XD

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:30 am

XD

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:21 am

is no one posting anymore?
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:36 am

I need Demented to post

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ununseptium on Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:58 pm

Charecter, the post you made is completely voided. One, you don't even know what my character looks like. Two, guards do not suddenly divert their attention from the crazy looking lady who's holding a claymore- to the 11-year old kid who shouted "That man stole my book!" Not only that, but I believe I made it clear Ivan escaped to an inn, rented a room, and holed up in there until things died down.

Ununseptium
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:42 pm

No, i never said he recognized you, if i recall, he doesnt even know your name yet. He saw the BOOK, and lied. L I E D

And no you didnt. You never left. I checked. YOu did not leave. I am careful with these things!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:44 pm

So....I guess..Ill post?XD

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ununseptium on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:50 am

"Ivan merely dissapeared in the crowd as civilians surged forth, trying to get away. After moving a good distance away, he relocated himself to a bar and purchased a room to hide out in. Chances were low she would find him again."

That's a direct quote from my post...

Also, just because it's a talking book, IT DOES NOT BITE. Also, I'm the one currently controlling "Norman," so I really think it's my call on whether or not he bites the guards and whatsherface, EVEN THOUGH IT CAN'T BITE IN THE FIRST PLACE. Also, there is no way guards are going to stop making sure the crazy woman with the claymore to investigate some CHILD shouting about a stolen BOOK!

Ununseptium
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:59 am

ununseptium has a point. plus I want to play cat and mouse. I didnt intend to get the book in two posts.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:27 am

XD well goddamit! XD Do I need to edit my post or what?

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:50 pm

just edit and let him have the book.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!