Fable: Revenge of Jack of Blades

Fable: Revenge of Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades has returned again and wants to destroy humanity out of revenge. Only new heroes can beat him and get rid of him once and for all.

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Fable: Revenge of Jack of Blades”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Fable: Revenge of Jack of Blades

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.
Knew it!
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image
Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 4 years

Re: [OOC] Fable: Revenge of Jack of Blades

Postby Demented on Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:08 pm

Alright XD Lily just ate a heart and a giant serpent just appeared.Things just got serious yo.XD
Demented
Member for 3 years

Don't worry about it, Charecter. It's in the bio. My character knocked your character's dad out and took it from him.
Ununseptium
Member for 4 years

Note: That would mean one Blacksmith knocked out THE HERO OF BOWERSTONE (Current one)

So you see a problem with that?

Also, this time, there is no way possible those Shards are going down in like 2-3 posts. These things are strong.
Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 4 years

Doesn't really matter if he's a Hero or not. He's an old man that just got hammered in the head with a pistol from a very muscular man.

So no, I do not see a problem with that.

Doesn't really matter, though. I killed him. Fancy most people cannot survive a shot to the head.
Ununseptium
Member for 4 years

Um no. He could easily take you out

On another ntoe, he doesnt deal with Reaver really. Thats mroe Ezio. And finnally, he cant be killed like that. He is too pwoerful, and could easily defeat you before you got to the trigger. A hero cant be taken down that easy.....
Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 4 years

And he is only 62! Thats like, how old Garth was!

You completely disreguarded his hero status, and the fact he could take you down easily. He is like Garth, but better and knows about modern stuff and has a son....

Not to mention he is my NPC and only i can choose when he dies.....
Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 4 years

There, edited the post.
Ununseptium
Member for 4 years

YOu know, its like your all begging me to use The Bonesmasher constantly....

The description of it in Fable 3: "...Designed to turn Hollow Men into very tiny pieces."
Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 4 years

Postby Demented on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:52 pm

>: D Namira...doesn't like heights btw>>>XD
Demented
Member for 3 years

XD
Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 4 years

Postby Aniihya on Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:21 am

is no one posting anymore?
I am a dude!

Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not even dare to PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Be warned! If you do not read my signature and still PM me for listed reason, then I will block you.
Aniihya
Member for 5 years

I need Demented to post
Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 4 years

Charecter, the post you made is completely voided. One, you don't even know what my character looks like. Two, guards do not suddenly divert their attention from the crazy looking lady who's holding a claymore- to the 11-year old kid who shouted "That man stole my book!" Not only that, but I believe I made it clear Ivan escaped to an inn, rented a room, and holed up in there until things died down.
Ununseptium
Member for 4 years

No, i never said he recognized you, if i recall, he doesnt even know your name yet. He saw the BOOK, and lied. L I E D

And no you didnt. You never left. I checked. YOu did not leave. I am careful with these things!
Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 4 years

Postby Demented on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:44 pm

So....I guess..Ill post?XD
Demented
Member for 3 years

"Ivan merely dissapeared in the crowd as civilians surged forth, trying to get away. After moving a good distance away, he relocated himself to a bar and purchased a room to hide out in. Chances were low she would find him again."

That's a direct quote from my post...

Also, just because it's a talking book, IT DOES NOT BITE. Also, I'm the one currently controlling "Norman," so I really think it's my call on whether or not he bites the guards and whatsherface, EVEN THOUGH IT CAN'T BITE IN THE FIRST PLACE. Also, there is no way guards are going to stop making sure the crazy woman with the claymore to investigate some CHILD shouting about a stolen BOOK!
Ununseptium
Member for 4 years

Postby Aniihya on Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:59 am

ununseptium has a point. plus I want to play cat and mouse. I didnt intend to get the book in two posts.
Aniihya
Member for 5 years

Postby Demented on Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:27 am

XD well goddamit! XD Do I need to edit my post or what?
Demented
Member for 3 years

Postby Aniihya on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:50 pm

just edit and let him have the book.
Aniihya
Member for 5 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.