Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

Fable: Revenge of Jack of Blades

Fable: Revenge of Jack of Blades

a part of “Fable: Revenge of Jack of Blades”, a fictional universe by Aniihya.

Jack of Blades has returned again and wants to destroy humanity out of revenge. Only new heroes can beat him and get rid of him once and for all.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fable: Revenge of Jack of Blades”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Fable: Revenge of Jack of Blades

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:12 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fable: Revenge of Jack of Blades"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Everybody! Unless you have been in a roleplay with me in the past and were loyal to it, do not PM or text me about joining your RP.

I do NOT do Pokemon, Yugioh, WoW or any such RPs.

Please be aware of this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Fable: Revenge of Jack of Blades

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:54 pm

:D, A Fable Roleplay! Yay!

Hmmm, would it be ok if i also used Threasa? She is in all the fables, and i wouldn't abuse her power or anything :D

Anyways, making Charrie now :D
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Failkidd on Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:20 pm

Oh, hi THe.

Um, Aniihya, I haven't had the chance to play Fable 3 yet. How's this RP going to play out in terms of spoilers? O.o

Failkidd
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Ummm, its 50 years after, so if your read the whole thing, you only know what you will be forced to face eventually. I myself put in an original Charrie, although i made myself enemies with Reaver XD

Yep, there will be some nice Me vs Reaver bits :D

I love how you cant kill him off, because he can live forever pretty much xD

Note: Aurora is referenced to in Fable 2. At the end in the spire, the place THe Will guy is going to is Aurora. Unfortunately, it pretty much means, he probably got killed by the Darkness. So sad.

Anyways, il just be waiting for Character acceptence and for the RP to start now, however, can we put like an intro post for our Charrie when we are accepted?

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Failkidd on Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:51 pm

Obviously. I don't really have anything against what's bound to come up in here, but I don't really want to have to read up on the whole plot just just like that to stay updated with an RP :/ Oh well anyways, thanks for clearing that one up.

I think I'll just submit the character now... and make sure to buy myself the game tomorrow :\

Failkidd
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:02 pm

I do hope Ani uses the OOC. And she checks it. Otherwise our questions may never go answered D:

Also i cant wait to start this myself. Iv been thinking about making a Fable Roleplay, but this is really helpful. Thank you Ani ^.^

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vio-Lance on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:05 pm

I'm entirely unfamiliar with whom Jack of Blades is in the first place. I played Fable II and III, but not the first Fable. Will this be problematic?
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."

Vio-Lance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:39 pm

I am in your position, but i once did some reading up on Fable 1. He destroyed Oakvale, so that should help you. He almost killed and captured Threasa, so she should have some sour thoughts toward him. I also know he is not from this world, and that he is very evil.

So it shouldn't be too problematic. I would like to bet that Reaver was in Fable 1 too. I think Threasa and Reaver are going to be in all the fable games xD

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:39 pm

Was Reaver in the first?XD I'm not sure...but and Jack is a doush>> XD

Demented
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:26 pm

I bet there was some hint of him. Something about learning Reaver was much older then he looks in Fable 2 just gave me that feeling that there was some hint to him in Fable 1, but i never played Fable 1 so i don't know for sure

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Umm, Demented, Fable 1, which had Jack Of Blades, was 500 years before Fable 2, which was 50 years before Fable 3. Its now 50 years later. Unless your Character is 600+ years old, i dont see how she is still alive if Jack killed her family, since i don't think Jack Of Blades is here just yet, probably going to be some intro for him in the RP.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:51 pm

I guess Ill change that then :O My bad and ya Reaver wasn't mentioned in the first game though he would of been cool in it.

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:16 pm

Ok. Jack of Blades was a demon whos soul was in a mask. Whoever put the mask on was possessed by Jack. In the expansion Jack came back as a dragon but was banished back into the void. You can read up on his story in Fable wikia. But you can start now and people can put up characters and join within the next week.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:41 pm

Cooolness :P

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aniihya on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:27 pm

Demented, I hope you post soon because it is getting late where I live.

Aniihya
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:03 pm

Hmmmm, a Hollow Men Queen. *Looks to his Heros pistol which was designed to work especially well against Hollow Men* Interesting....

Posting now

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:20 pm

Lol XDXD I would watch out Queenie :O

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:22 pm

Demented, i do hope you realize its not a good idea to steal in Bowerstone now. Read the post for details.... lol

So you better watch out too....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Demented on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:39 pm

Oh godammit XD

Demented
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:46 pm

Yes indeed......

Ahhh, Good ol Reaver vs Ezio moment. Expect more to come...

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!