Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fahrenheit 13

Fahrenheit 13

a part of “Fahrenheit 13”, a fictional universe by Crooked Thoughts.

In a world, nothing like you can imagine. It is up to Asher Faust and a rag tag band of heroes to save the world from certain doom. Shit is getting hot, can you take the heat -- Dare to find out?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fahrenheit 13”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Fahrenheit 13

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:19 am

So the beginning cast of the RP is as follows:

• FlySociety - Asher Faust - 27 Male - Mutant Gunslinger - Lv 0 Hermit Hunter
  • Kurokiku - Alice Cross - 25 Female - Mutant Witch - Lv 0 Innocent Hunter
  • Winds Of Fate - Arely Sukira - 27 Male - Half-Demon/Half-Angel Reaper - Lv 0 Avenger Hunter
  • Apollymi - Rachel Kerr - 32 Female - Werewolf Devil Slayer - Lv 0 Defender Hunter
  • AlexF - Andras Dorchaidhe - 33 Male - Half-Human/Half-Demon Gunslinger - Lv 0 Avenger Hunter
  • Sweet_angle66 - Raven Moreau - 22 Female - Human Gunslinger - Lv 0 Avenger Hunter
  • Leli - Marcus Ballester - 115 Male - Grim Reaper - Lv 0 Wayward Hunter
  • Queen of Ice - Agatha Gage - 73 Female - Human Psychic - Lv 0 Defender Hunter
  • WildChildFullofGrace - Adelaide Adams - 289 Female - Vampire Psychic - Lv 0 Wayward Hunter
  • Smith - Alexander Victorian - 69 Male - Vampire Psychic - Lv 0 Martyr Hunter

It is pretty diverse, the male/female ratio is even. There are two classes missing: Exorcist & Hexer, so if you wanna change, now would be the time. I am considering changing my character back and altering him slighting. I just feel there are two many gunslingers, using the same weapons: 2 handguns. And even though mine uses them in a unique way, that is still not enough.

@Apollymi: Well as long as you can get at least one post in, then that will be fine. Or even if you can't, we can just skip over your character. She won't be killed, replaced, or anything, since you have already waned us of your absence. Your turned will just be skipped and you will be treated as a NPC to be controlled by the DM.
Self Proclaimed, Master Realm Weaver: need help creating a RP? PM me!

Vivid-Minds; a society of sophisticated RPers and Roleplays. Join us?

...LIVE in your world, ROLEPLAY in mine...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:20 pm

flysociety wrote:As long he became your mentor during the IC meeting and not anytime before. I would prefer it if none of the characters knew each other. They could have heard of one another or even seen them, but I would like the main connection they all have to be Asher. This is mainly why I wanted everyone to be from all over the world.

understood

I just realized 7 out of 10 characters have names that start with "A"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:57 pm

Winds Of Fate wrote:
I just realized 7 out of 10 characters have names that start with "A"

I noticed thought the exact same thing. >.< It made me laugh a little.

flysociety wrote:
@Apollymi: Well as long as you can get at least one post in, then that will be fine. Or even if you can't, we can just skip over your character. She won't be killed, replaced, or anything, since you have already waned us of your absence. Your turned will just be skipped and you will be treated as a NPC to be controlled by the DM.

Thanks flysociety. I'll do my best to post and I will PM you if I think I can but if you don't hear from me well, then I can't and I'll catch up when I get home again.

Apollymi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leli on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:14 pm

Winds of Fate: Yeh I'm okay with that, but because of how the Grim affects a person's personality, making them much more solemn, my character won't be pleased to know you want him to be your mentor. If you convince him though I'll gladly try and be your mentor.

Flysociety: I'm from Canada! I'm special....

Queen of Ice: What do you have in mind, just being friends instead of acquaintances like I intend to be with everyone else? My character won't be looking for any romantic relationships nor does your character seem willing to engage in any, so the only fun I see is us commenting on young people being asses and drinking a double-double from Tim's and eating a muffin in the morning.

Side Note: I'm gone July 18 to 28th in Spain, so at that time if someone could take over my character for me I'd really appreciate it. I wouldn't ask if the time was shorter, but since it's almost two weeks I'd like if I wasn't inactive for that long and tying anyone up. If no one wants to though, I can just as easily send Marcus off to reap the souls of people in another town, county, country and so forth.

Leli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Just wondering if you anyone would like to make another character?

The character would be a NPC for the Rp and wouldn't be yours to control. I am only offering because you all might have some creative juices left and would to create something else for this world. If this is the case, PM me and I will explain in greater detail.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildChildFullofGrace on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:07 pm

Yahoo, so glad to be accepted! :)

What a coincidence that both Smith and I decided to be a psychic vampire. fA:Sfjasjf. It's kinda eating away at me. :/ I think I'm gonna make her either an exorcist or hexer since there are already two other psychics... but it sure will be a pain in the ass replacing all the powers. C'est la vie, I suppose.
ImageImage

WildChildFullofGrace
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:52 pm

So far I replaced my powers three times, its a pain, but I like what I chose in the end.

But, your two powers are a little different. His are more physical.

I should also let you know that there is a exorcist in the works by another player.

So if you do change her, I would make her a Hexer, I think it would fit more with her personalty. I would even assist you if you need help. Or you can go with Devil Slayer, which is the more front line/tank type character.

Crooked Thoughts
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:25 pm

No Wild D: don't change! It's how you use your stuff that makes you speshul, not stats or classes! Unless it's a videogame where stats are king and strategy means nothing >.>;

Uh...(~'.')~ *wiggles*

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Apollymi on Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:15 am

As of now I'm the only tank huh >.< At least Rachel is mostly indestructible! :D

Apollymi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:29 am

Apollymi wrote:As of now I'm the only tank huh >.< At least Rachel is mostly indestructible! :D

To a certain extent, lol....

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Contributor Lifegiver Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leli on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:30 pm

Apollymi wrote:As of now I'm the only tank huh >.< At least Rachel is mostly indestructible! :D

My character is kind of a tank... At least he will be when I boost his Grim Transformation some more.

Leli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kurokiku on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:41 pm

The fact that our tanks are an old guy and a woman makes me incredibly happy. (^_^)
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Kurokiku
Administrator
Member for 14 years
Beta Tester Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smith on Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:16 pm

Shoosh wife!

Nobody cares what makes you happy, feline.

Smith
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:08 pm

I'm sure that once everyone upgrades their characters more, they'll be more tank like, but that won't be for some time, at least I think it will be at least a few weeks before we get one upgrade...which allows for character development :D

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CR22 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:18 pm

Winds Of Fate wrote:I'm sure that once everyone upgrades their characters more, they'll be more tank like,

Won't really matter, combat won't necessarily be handled like a traditional tabletop RPG or MMO. That being said, it'd be best to have a wide range of abilities, skills, and individual talents as a group.

CR22
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildChildFullofGrace on Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:08 pm

Hmmmm, I changed Aide to a hexer and redid her powers and even worked out a familiar but then I ended up changing her right back because I liked how she was before. Hahahaha.

Oh dear, I don't think Adelaide will ever be very much like a tank at all. She's all about ~*~dat dps status~*~
lol

WildChildFullofGrace
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CR22 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:13 pm

Good news, everyone! The first IC post is up tonight! Welcome to Huis Clos, the most important (closed) nightclub/bar in the world.

However, that being said, Please wait until flysociety has posted his introduction before making yours. Thanks!

There is no posting order yet, so feel free to post whenever you'd like after flysociety has posted his introductory post.

Have fun~

CR22
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Smokescreen on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:20 pm

You know, I had no idea there was an OOC here - But, I'm an old salt and will be your Exorcist for this little excursion...

Smokescreen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wei_Wuxian on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:26 pm

@CR22: Nice, I liked the introduction, it was well done.

Wei_Wuxian
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweet_angle66 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:44 pm

This is how excited i am to start:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQV ... re=related

haha....great post CR22 :)

sweet_angle66
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!