Fahrenheit 13

Fahrenheit 13

In a world, nothing like you can imagine. It is up to Asher Faust and a rag tag band of heroes to save the world from certain doom. Shit is getting hot, can you take the heat -- Dare to find out?

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Fahrenheit 13”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Fahrenheit 13

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[OOC] Fahrenheit 13

Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:16 pm

The shit has hit the fan! The world as you know it is gone. Your family, friends, loved ones -- all gone, never to return... Unless? Unless, you can stop The Orchestrator's and bring the world back from the brink of an apocalypse.
It's getting hot out there, can you stand the heat?
Time to prove yourself.

Links

1. Rp Tab
  2. IC
  3. OOC
  4. Post Order
  5. Campaign Log
  6. Monster Dossier
  7. NPC Dossier

Fahrenheit 13: OOC

Welcome to Fahrenheit 13, this will be the OOC page for the roleplay. Here you can feel free to discuss problems of the day, what you just ate, events in the RP, spam RPs of yours, whatever. I don't care what you do here, as long as you actually belong to this RP you can post anything here. Just make sure to do it here and not in the IC. If there is a problem in the IC, post here it here and/or PM that person and me, so that way it can be dealt with. The RP will start after a week or two, to give everyone including myself time to post characters and what not.
Last edited by Crooked Thoughts on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crooked Thoughts
Member for 5 years

Re: [OOC] Fahrenheit 13

Postby Winds Of Fate on Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:45 pm

Wanted you to know that I submitted my character, BUT he is not complete, I just want to make sure I was on the right premise before I complete him. Of course you can PM me if anything needs to be changed....
Winds Of Fate
Global Moderator
Member for 4 years

Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:26 pm

Ok, let me know when you are finished.
Crooked Thoughts
Member for 5 years

Postby Apollymi on Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:58 pm

Can I just say that I am highly impressed with the detail you have in this and I can only imagine the time you took to create this. I have submitted a character sheet and I hope to join this RP since it looks very interesting. Please let me know if you want me to change anything. :)
Apollymi
Member for 3 years

Postby Crooked Thoughts on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Thanks. ^^

I will review your character as soon as I can and PM you.
Crooked Thoughts
Member for 5 years

Postby Winds Of Fate on Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:54 pm

Fly, I don't mean to intrude, but I need this answered.

Does this picture suffice for my character's reaper form?
Winds Of Fate
Global Moderator
Member for 4 years

Postby zolzol on Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:02 pm

My character is submitted. Please inform me of any changes or suggestions you may have towards him. Thank you for taking the time to do so in advance.
A deus of lacuna inter philologus letalis
zolzol
Member for 5 years

Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:06 am

@Winds: Actually no. The Reapers Form, is very uniform. It is the typical black cloak that you see in any picture of the grim reaper. The skull is also uniform as well, but I will allow that to be different

@Zol: Ok. Your character will be reviewed soon as well.
Crooked Thoughts
Member for 5 years

Postby sweet_angle66 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:41 am

Found the new OOC :)

@fly: check your inbox again so i can fix up my character...please
p.s. sorry about all the questions again.
sweet_angle66
Member for 5 years

Postby Winds Of Fate on Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:55 am

@Fly: Alright, I think I'm finished. Let me know through PM what needs to be changed. I will gladly change whatever needs to be changed.
Winds Of Fate
Global Moderator
Member for 4 years

Postby Crooked Thoughts on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:01 am

Angle: NP, I don't mind helping.

Winds: Alright, I will be reviewing him soon.
Crooked Thoughts
Member for 5 years

Postby Winds Of Fate on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:41 am

Sorry to be off topic, but I just realized that I've been on this site for 3 years I do believe, going on 4 probably.....

This is a rather awesome site to be on with such awesome players as yourselves. I look forward to participating in this with the vast amount of talent I've seen displayed on this site and in these RPs...
Winds Of Fate
Global Moderator
Member for 4 years

Postby Apollymi on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:26 am

@Fly: Just so you know if you've read over my character yet, I did a quick edit in her powers section.

@Winds: I totally agree. In truth I've been on this site for a long time but jumped usernames >.< I'm very excited for this RP and to work with other skilled RPers.
Apollymi
Member for 3 years

Postby AlexF on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:46 am

Posted my application! :D Now to sit back and wait for the inevitable edits. (Which, I should add, I'll gladly work on. There were one or two bits I found myself guessing a bit. :P)
AlexF
Member for 3 years

Postby Winds Of Fate on Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:52 am

@Alex: Yay, I had thought that Andras would be missing, which saddened me, but now that I see you are still present and alive as ever, I look forward to this......
Winds Of Fate
Global Moderator
Member for 4 years

Postby AlexF on Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:10 am

Nope, I'm here, present and correct! And also looking forward to this.
AlexF
Member for 3 years

Postby sweet_angle66 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:35 pm

Posted my character...but i just realised i forgot the 'n' at the end of her name :/
STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!!
is there anyway you are able to edit the name? Or do something to fix that up?
Should've gone to bed and done it in the morning then this wouldn't have happened.

@fly: thank you again :) if any problems just pm
sweet_angle66
Member for 5 years

Postby Mr. Crow on Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:55 pm

@Sweet_Angel66: Unfortunately, there isn't anyway for you to edit the name of the profile you subimtted. However, you are able to submit the character a second time, with the right spelling of the name. I'm sure the GM will notice the difference in spelling, and more so when he sees your message in the OOC. :) But, you could always put something in the Synopsis box (Box where everyone puts a particular quote form their character.) explaining which one is the correct profile, just for good measure.

Oh and lol I almost forgot to mention that I'm conjuring up a character now.
Mr. Crow
Member for 4 years

Postby Queen of Ice on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:01 pm

Awesome job on this.

I'm going to post a character as soon as I find a suitable picture.
<3
Queen of Ice
Member for 4 years

Postby Winds Of Fate on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:04 pm

@Queen of Ice: I have always found suitable photographs on Photobucket.....Just thought I'd let you know. Although a Google Search yields great results as well...
Winds Of Fate
Global Moderator
Member for 4 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.