Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Family Rp

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Family Rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:09 pm

Characters wanted/needed: the parents, a new family in town, old friends, family members and if you feel like you want to you can be a friend from California (no characters younger than 16. Thanks!)

Westbrook, Oregon is a small town located on the west coast. It has a population of roughly 5,000 and has always been somewhat of a conservative town. The town was pretty close knit and it was one of those towns that people never left. It was often the case that people would leave, whether it was for college or a career and then returned to find that they were judged and looked down upon.

This follows a family go through many problems, with arguments, loves, losses and all that jazz. Just create a small character skelington.
We'll need parents other family members, friends ect.
here is mine.

Name: Ali
Appearance: Image

History: Ali was pretty much normal since t last five months of his life, he had been happy he was doing well at school he was in a 3 year relationship with his boyfriend Jason. Untill a car accident took all that away, Jason had pushed Ali out of the way and took a speeding car full force breaking his back and fracturing his skull Ali held onto Jason during is last moments promosing that he would never leave him. After the funeral Ali stopped speaking e would hardly leave his room even for mealtimes. Teachers were concerened about his schoolwork and his emotional well being. As well as his parents who are worried beyond beleif.

And the first post :

Ali sighed as he locked his door and jarred it with a chair from his room, leaning against the door he glanced at a picture of him and Jason taken just two weeks before he died. It was a proffesionally took picture along with others that were dotted around Ali's room and another inbedded in Jason's gravestone. A place that Ali hadn't been for months he had been meaning to visit him but everytime he tried to leave he couldn't. Sitting down on the floor he began to cry softly he didn't know what time it was really his blinds had been closed for days.

------

So just jump in really.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Family Rp

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sun May 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Name: Delia
Appearance:Image
History: Delia was best friends with Ali from when they were born up until they were 6 and Delia had to move. She moved to southern California and hasn't been up to visit in a long time. Her parents and Ali's parents have stayed in touch and have been friends for years. Now Ali's parents have invited her to live with them for a bit, in hopes that she can cheer Ali up.

Delia stood outside the door she was told Ali was behind. She had heard all that'd happened and considered just turning around and leaving. That wouldn't accomplish anything though. She hesitated of a long time, but finally knocked. She stood there quietly for a second, not sire what to say. Finally she spoke up. "A-Ali? I don't know if you remember me, Delia?...we were best friends till we were 6 and I moved..." She started, stumbling over all the words. She hadn't seen him in 11 years, she had no clue how much he'd changed. "Um...may I come in?" She finally asked after a good minute. She knew there was a slim chance he'd remember her and actually let her in, but she was really hoping he would.
BTF Fanatic Girls: Angel(Craig)~Kirai(Mike)~Puppy(Matt) <333
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Sun May 01, 2011 5:00 pm

Ali looked up at the voice in confusion, Delia? Looking around the room as if searching for insporation, his eyes locked on a clay pink giraffe that Delia had made for a few weeks after she had left and he had given her a necklace with a wooden plectrum that had a white lightening bolt on it. Standing up slowly he moved his chair out of way of the door and unlocked it slowly. Edging the door open slightly he looked through the crack at Delia, she had grown so much and she was beautiful her blue eyes standing out the most he wipped the tears from his eyes and opened his door fully so she could enter his room.

(We could both double as the parents i could be the strict father who cares about nothing and you could play the sensible caring mother?)

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Sun May 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Delia still wore the necklace that Ali gave her and actually was playing with it nervously as she waited for him to open the door. She could barely see him when he only cracked the door open, but she could see how much he'd grown from what she'd remembered. When he opened the door she got a better look at him and actually caught herself thinking he was pretty cute. That's when she walked in and threw her arms around him in a hug. "I'm so sorry about what happened Ali." She sincerely said to him as she held him tight. He was quite a bit taller than her now, then again she wasn't the tallest girl around either.

(Sure that sounds good to me.)

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Mon May 02, 2011 6:16 am

Ali simply stood there as Delia hugged him, it took him a while but he finally wrapped his arms around her his body shaking as he began to cry. He was happy to get a hug from an old friend. Ali hadn't hugged anybody for about 3 or four months his mother would leave him alone for the first month after Jason's funeral she was always around making sure he was eating and sleeping right, although these days Ali just felt so tired of everything.

Ali's father sighed deeply as he read the mornings paper "He has to start going to school, he's missing important exams, not to mention everyone in the office is so very concerned about his well being that one of my colleuges has given me a number of her brothers son who is the same age as Alistair so he can forget about Jason. As if having one queer in the family isn't enough we have to put up with his weird goth friend for god knows how long, why on earth did you agree to this?" he asked to his wife.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Mon May 02, 2011 7:21 am

Delia felt her heart just break as she heard him cry so she continued to hug him tightly. She was such a caring person that it was hard for her to see her friends cry, even friends she hadn't seen in years. "It's gonna be okay Ali, I promise." She whispered to him. After a good long while she finally spoke. "Hey how about we go grab some food and then go visit him? I'll come with you, how's that sound?" She asked him softly.

Alison mother sighed as she took a sip of her coffee. She knew he needed to go back to school, but she also felt like she needed to let him mourn for as long as he felt like he needed to. "That's who he is dear, you can't judge him on who he is. I mean he still is our son that we love and care for." She said and read a little more of her book before continuing. "And Delia is here because I hoped she would be able to get our son back to the happy one we knew months ago. She'll be staying for as long as shed like and as long as I see fit so you might as well get used to her. She's a very sweet girl." She said as she looked up at her husband.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Mon May 02, 2011 10:55 am

Steven sighed again as he placed his newspaper down as calmly as he could "you can't be serious Alison, you mean to tell me that you are completely fine with our son going out with other boys regardless of the fact that he didn't even tell me untill last year. and this whole not talking thing has gotten completely out of hand, and staying in his room all the time. he has to get over it." He said finishing his cup of coffee and looking at Alison.

Ali released Delia slowly looking down at her and wipping his eyes again on the back of his hand he listened to Delia's question and took a notepad from his bedside table and wrote someting down and showed it to Delia.

Thanks Delia but i don't want to see him yet, i know i should since i never got to say goodbye to him, but i just can't. i can't.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Mon May 02, 2011 11:42 am

Alison sighed as she closed her book. "No Steven, I'm not thrilled about the fact that he likes other boys, but I'm not going to treat him like he's a freak because of it. He's still a human and our son and no matter what I'm still going to love him. As for the talking part, he definitely needs to stop what he's doing. He does need to start talking again." She said and felt her eyes start to tear up. She really did miss their son who was happy.

Delia read the note and nodded. "Okay I can understand that, but when you do want to go just know that I'll go with you if you want me to." She said in reply and gave him a soft smile. After a moment she spoke again. "Can I ask one favor of you though? Before the day ends will you actually speak to me just once so I can hear your voice? I haven't seen you in 11 years and the only voice I can pair you with is that squeaky little 6 year old voice. So I just read that note and heard that voice in my head and I'm sure that's not what you sound like now, though I could be wrong." She gave him a playful smile now, desperately hoping to get a little bit of a reaction out of him even if it was the smallestt smile ever.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Mon May 02, 2011 2:35 pm

Ali smiled and began to laugh at what Delia said he rubbed his eyes "I..." he paused to laugh again " i dont....sound like that" He spoke softly and tentativly. he could just speak to Deli and not his parents at the moment, he was avoiding his father as he would always judge his appearance and lifestyle choice.

"I'm sorry if i upset you sweetheart" Steven began standing up and hugging his wife planting a soft kiss on her head "I'm just concerned really about Alistair, i'm just finding it hard to come to terms with his lifestyle choices. He'll pull through"

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Mon May 02, 2011 3:13 pm

Delia smiled and laughed a little too. "Ah so that's what you sound like! Good to know, now I can put a voice to my sweet Alistair when he prefers to write me notes." She said with a happy smile, glad to see him smiling and laughing. "So, my dearest friend Ali, what shall we do since I am here to see and visit you?" She asked him, trying her best to keep him in a better mood.

"It's not your fault dear, I'm just concerned about Ali too. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get upset." Alison said as she wiped the tears that were threatening to fall down her face. That's when she heard Delia's laugh and she looked at her husband. "Do you think Delia can help Alistair our?" She asked, wanting his honest opinion.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Mon May 02, 2011 4:29 pm

Ali shrugged heavily "Don't know" he replied jumping on his bed and patting the spot next to him with a smile.

"I think she can but it may take time and if he gets worse i reckon we should consider taking him to a hospital to get help, i'm thinking of this as an absolute last resort." Steven explained he was refering to an incedent a week after the funeral where Ali had tried to drown himself but failed as Steven had pulled him out, he didn't really want to make Alson more upset by mentioning it.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Mon May 02, 2011 5:00 pm

Delia smiled and sat next to him. "Hmm well let's just talk then, shall we?" She asked as she began to play with the necklace again. She wasn't sure what to talk about though and so she thought as she twiddled with the necklace.

Alison bit her lip, but she knew her husband was right. So finally she nodded. "Okay, bit I'm seriously hoping that it doesn't come to that." She said as she looked at her husband.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Mon May 02, 2011 5:23 pm

"If you like" Ali began turning on his side and looking at her "You've got pretty y'know? it sort of sucked that you had to move away but your here now" he spoke softly resting his head on her shoulder as he spoke.

"Me too sweetheart" Steven agreed "Has he been taking those anti depressant that we were told he should take?" he asked.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Mon May 02, 2011 6:07 pm

"Oh?" Delia blushed as she smiled a little. "Well thank you. You know I didn't want to leave when we were little. Remember how we were trying to hide me in your closet and figure out how I could secretly live with you?" She asked with a small giggle and sighed. "I'm glad to be back here with you, I missed you a lot." She said while testing her head on top of his.

"I think so, but I can't be positive since he's been loving himself in his room." Alison said with a sigh.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue May 03, 2011 7:55 am

Ali laughed lightly and smiled "Yeah i remember, i missed you too." Ali replied looking up at Delia as she rested her head on his "You would have liked Jason Delia, he was so great"he mumbled looking at the picture opposite them.

"Well we will have to start getting him out of his room in order to have the medicene, perhaps Delia can help us with that" Steven sugested.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue May 03, 2011 8:11 am

"I'm sure I would have." Delia replied, almost in a whisper as she too looked over at the picture. Without thinking about it she began to play with his hair and massage his head as she thought. "You would have hated all my boyfriends." She finally whispered after awhile.

Alison nodded. "Maybe I'll make some food and see if we can, with the help of Delia, get him down to eat." She said as she got up and went to the fridge to get some food to make. "Wanna go up and tell them that food will be ready in a bit?" She asked her husband.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue May 03, 2011 8:39 am

"You'll find someone don't worry" Ali whispered back with a smile enjoying the feeling of Delia playing with his hair.He enjoyed being close to people even if that just included sitting quietly and not really doing anything he just liked that comfort from another person.

"Sure" Steven said nodding he walked up the stairs and he could swear that he could hear Ali and Delia talking. He knocked on the door and spoke "hey guys food will be ready soon if you wanna come down" he said threw the door.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue May 03, 2011 8:53 am

Delia nodded. "That's what I've been told." She whispered in reply and that's when she heard Ali's father. She looked at Ali for a moment, wonderingly if he was going to respond, before she spoke up herself. "Okay thank you sir." She replied to him. "You know I'm not going to go.down there without you so will you please come down with me to eat?" She asked him, a pleading look in her eye since she was rather hungry.

Alison had settled on making some grilled cheese and macaroni and cheese since it was easy and fast to make. She now just hoped that Delia and Ali would like it.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue May 03, 2011 9:27 am

Ali thought about it at first and sighed heavily but he finnaly nodded and got up from the comfortable spot on the bed walking round to Delia he smirked and held his hand out to her to help her off the bed.

Steven walked back down the stairs "Smells good hun, i think theyre both coming down and i could have sworn i heard Ali and Delia talking to each other" he added pouring some coffee into his mug.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kirai-chan on Tue May 03, 2011 10:16 am

Delia couldn't help but giggled as she took his hand and got up. "Why thank you." She said while giving him a smile. "Come on let's go." She said while smiling to him.

Alison almost dropped everything. "Are you serious Steven?" She asked, hope gleaming in her eyes. A small smile crossed her face as she quickly finished everything.

Kirai-chan
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!