Forum Icon Set

Topic Tags:

Drawing, painting, playing, and writing! All your creative instincts can be satiated here - feedback, commissions, contests, and even requests!

Moderators: Scholars, Designers

Forum Icon Set

Postby Vexar on Tue May 10, 2011 12:04 pm

Seeing as I had designed the ones you see, here, in the creative section; I figured I'd help out the site once more. I would like to offer my artistic abilities, and royalty free stock image sources to hand. Rather than discuss my opinion of the current site icons, I made a new image package for the site to use! Also note that these are 75px X 75px as the ones in the design forum are. Just fits the site a bit better.

Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image

These are already uploaded to the site for use. I hope everyone enjoys these! And, I also hope this speeds up my Designer Application I submitted months ago <<;

Thank you design team for your hard work! I only wish to help!

(Sorry it took so long to finish these, busy at work today v.v ) Another thing to note. I liked these more without text. Should you want that version, just let me know!
Attachments
Welcome.png
(9.66 KiB) Not downloaded yet
rptab.png
(12.74 KiB) Not downloaded yet
rpgdesign.png
(12.94 KiB) Not downloaded yet
rpa.png
(12.02 KiB) Not downloaded yet
pbp.png
(12.15 KiB) Not downloaded yet
ooc.png
(10.85 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Main.png
(10.29 KiB) Not downloaded yet
D&D.png
(9.88 KiB) Not downloaded yet
creative.png
(12.57 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Battle.png
(12.75 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Sundown to sunrise worlds spin above our heads, and all we see are the faint flicker of light that provides them life from times long past. ~Vexar

"Power to the community. Power to the users. Don't ask. Just do." ~Vexar
Vexar
Member for 7 years

Re: Forum Icon Set

Postby Pseudosyne on Tue May 10, 2011 9:41 pm

Thanks for putting in the effort, but we'll be sticking with the ones we have now. We feel they fit the site better than these, and after all, it's all subjective. What effect this has on your Designer application, only the Design leads know, of course.
Pseudosyne
Member for 6 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.