Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

From Ashes

From Ashes . . . .

a part of “From Ashes”, a fictional universe by The Adversary.

This is the place, this is the time. Bring us up into the light; up through the ashes. Let the one who will rule be born. Let us serve the Lord of the Ashes!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “From Ashes”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] From Ashes . . . .

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:18 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "From Ashes . . . ."

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Imperial Waltz made me do it.

"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us.. for science.. you monster." ~ GLaDOS, Portal 2

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Adversary
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] From Ashes . . . .

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:51 am

Finally, I found it! When is this starting?

A smilie costs nothing, but in the internet, it is EVERYTHING.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

flickery
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:12 pm

It has already started. So far there's already my character and one other, if you'd like to make one then I'll look it over. I should be making another post today.

The Adversary
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:14 pm

How will our characters meet? What's the main plot?

flickery
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:37 pm

The plot is that - of course - the King of the Ashes has broken free and will attempt to destroy the other four deities. I'll make a post soon where the King of the Ashes breaks free and that will start the main conflict. The characters will meet by being forced probably to the north by the King's forces. I'll have the deities pop up from time to time. Seems kinda vague, but it'll make sense as it goes.

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilikins on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:07 am

Hello, I sent in a character application for this Roleplay. :)

The storyline is outstanding, something great to work with! Very well thought of, and wonderful use of words.

I really look forward to participating in this story, please reply back when I'm allowed to post.

I'm brand new to these forums, so please bare with me. xD

Lilikins
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Lilikins, I have accepted your character. You are now free to post!

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilikins on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:18 am

Yay!

Okay, thanks. ^^

Lilikins
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:00 pm

Anyone to give an overview of what's happening right now, and where everyone is?

It's abit @.@ing.

flickery
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:47 pm

Fei'eth, Lucinda, and Faust are in the north, Dom is in the west. I'm going to do another "event" post soon to start moving the plot further along.

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:59 pm

Is it too crowded for me to add another character in here? :]

flickery
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:00 pm

No, no! Not at all. In fact that's what we need is more characters.

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:40 pm

I've put in a character profile :], there might be some kinks to hammer out and if anyone finds any feel free to tell me.

flickery
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:09 pm

It looks good. I've accepted it, and you can start posting whenever you like!

The Adversary
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:29 am

:D My character would be at the backdoor of the tavern they arrived at with another person, making a sales of recently caught game for pocketmoney.

Most likely no one will notice or find them particularly any point of interest yet, anyone find the tabbed roleplay's errors annoying?

flickery
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby flickery on Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:07 am

Plot advancing post, soon to come?

flickery
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!