Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

From the Depths of Brilliance

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

From the Depths of Brilliance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LitomoSilver on Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:02 am

This is a Private RP. Any and all other posts NOT relevant to this RP will be removed.

This is between me and Eymber. -Smiles.-

It was time. Time to continue, and let go of the past. He needed to do this to continue further, and grow. Grow, and become more wiser in the use of his powers. Eyes of blue-grey hidden by the mysterious way that long hair bound back into a hair band with a scattering of thick strands of hair still obscuring the look of his face, which was well tanned and seemed to give his face an almost aged look despite being only 20. His lithe, well muscled body was hidden by thick folds of black clothings, a cloak fluttering in the wind slightly as he stood, almost literally atop some cliffs, overlooking a valley thrown into deep shadows by the slowly strengthening morning light. Even so, as he looked down towards the trees in the valley, seeing what was originally deep black start to slowly lighten. Again his eyes closed, listening to his mind's wild skirl of music which was now constant and neverending wherever he went, almost as if...he was linked. Yet what was he linked to? He knew that he was in the Army of Light, the Army of Ontrose. A small quirky smile graced his lips. "Such strange choices of color for my clothings..." And it was, for should those in the Army of Light not wear white? But he was a mass of contradictions, and this was a mere contradiction compared to other, more larger contradictions as he murmured. But he still sensed the urgency to gather, to reunite and begin the long process of restoring the Balance between the quintessential Good and Evil. It was such, for it had been so for ages, and now it was time to finish the job so long ago set by the Gods and Goddesses. He could hear the voice...was it female? Was it male? That, he could not tell, but it had a sense of feminity in it unlike that of a male's. "Who is calling to me..? Who desires my presence?" He suspected he knew, but it was just that, a suspicion. "The ability to use magicks is almost nonexistent...it is there. But locked. We must unlock it. We must reforge the link..." He would sound like a crazy man to others who knew not what he was talking about and would probably try to put him in an insane asylum. That was something he hated. And something he'd always hate, whenever people looked at him like he was crazy. At that point, he'd go silent. Then he turned around and slowly walked away from the edge of the cliff. "Ah, Lady Death...how you sing to me always. You and your temptations..." He could sense Lady Death close-by, for some reason keeping him company, almost as if she was his friend. Perhaps she was, for occasionally he felt her tender kisses, as he walked towards the truck that he'd used to get here, several hundred feet down the path that he'd carefully, over a couple hours, picked his way through, for it was littered with rocks, "My Guardians..." He could sense them too. Dragons, Phoenixes and a range of other animals. It would be some time before he was fully used to them, and almost before he knew it, he was at the bottom of the cliff, having picked his way through the cliff's trail without noticing. Muttering to himself "I must stop doing that." It was annoying, and he knew he could've been caught unawares if he did that again and got into the truck to return to the world of living with humans. Again, he had to pick his way through the forest to escape the clutches of Nature and the Powers. He could feel the connection weaken, but never break. It was strange, having that link. He'd pause for a moment as he finally escaped the forest before picking a route towards his hometown, a long one. He intended to muse on what was going on, glancing to his right at the silent phone that he almost always carried with him in the truck. He'd left it in the truck on purpose to not be interrupted. Again he ignored the phone and found his way to the highway, selecting the far right so as not to be honked at by other drivers..."I wonder what the Fates have in mind for me..." Tuning the radio to a station that played calm music, for some reason having such a strong affinity to such songs..."I am curious as to what is going to happen in the next few decades..." He wished then, that he had the ability to at least peer a few steps ahead, to see the possibilities and consequences for all actions. He knew others wished to have the same ability. Too, he knew that few could handle such abilities. "Hmm. I wonder how I'd handle such things..." He knew he was full of Power, full of energies that was his own..yet there was a part of him that would surprise others...for he was a Dragon as well, though that part wasn't visible. But he knew it was there, and knew several others had sensed and seen his form. A semi roared by, causing him to glance to his left and shake his head, and look back. He realized then, that the snow was falling down again. "Damn snow." He hated such things, for it made his knees ache in an ungodly painful way. But he could see the beauty of the snow, and knew the inherent risks of moving around in the snow. Finally he reached the exit to the city he lived in. He chose it, pretty much out of instinct. But again, instead of heading straight to his home, he headed towards the park close to his home and sat there in the truck, looking at the snow cascading down in a dance of whiteness, the children playing in the snow happily.

Profile:
Name: Akiro Takagashi
Sex:Male
Alignment:Light
Powers: Dragon powers, ability to DreamWalk, ability to astral-project.
Guardians:A beautiful Catgirl that he has for some time, loved in secret.. Black dragon, Phoenix, his dog from years ago, named Chowchilla, a Chow.

Any other questions, please PM me them. I will not be making an OOC thread.
Last edited by LitomoSilver on Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Fallen Warrior am I, as I lay upon my back, knowing as I raise my eyes to the skies, as I lose the battle of my life, that I will never see again...those that I love. Blood and tears flow gently down my face as I await the final judgment...knowing that I am forever free, yet forever damned as I close my eyes and release my breath for the final time...

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain....It's time to toss the dice...Mat Cauthon-Robert Jordan...Wheel of Time series

"How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist..." - Vivi

"Having sworn fealty, must I spend my life in servitude?" - Steiner

"To be forgotten is worse than death." - Freya

"The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty." - Amarant.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LitomoSilver
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Re: From the Depths of Brilliance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:32 am

Nadia stared out the window.Akiro Takagashi, where are you? she said to herself as the snow began to fall again. Her tail flicked absently behind her as she waited... though in her mind she was running around, searching for him through the veils of the underworld and the mists of the second reality. Her eyes closed as she pressed her small nose against the cold window and continued her search for him.

Then she heard it.

His truck was nearby!

She lept off the window seat and took off for the door, her long legs spry and quick. She skidded to a stop just before running into the door and pulled on a coat over her turtleneck shirt. It was cold, but even more so... it was wet. She pulled the hood of the coat over her large, cat shaped ears and smiled. Much better... She then hurled the door open and took off towards the nearby part, smelling Lord Akiro in the wind.

It only took her moments to get there as she sprinted down the way. She slowed, looking around for him then finally saw the truck, still running, in a parking space a couple of hundred feet away. ...Akiro...she thought with joy as she then ran to the truck, leaping onto the front hood from the passenger side of the truck and pressing her hands against the windshield. "Lord Akiro! You're BACK!" Nadia cried out to him, then slid off the driver's side and flung the door open. "I was so WORRIED about you!" she said as she pulled him into a tight hug and licked his face happily. "Where have you been?"
...Arise and be all that you dream....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eymber
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LitomoSilver on Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:38 am

"Wars may come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal, always watching, defending." He realized what he said, then blinked. That was...unusual for him to say something so randomly. Yet as he went over what he'd just said in his mind...he could not help but murmur. "How fitting..." He did not realize, however that he was being searched for. He'd dimmed his presence in the underworld as well as the mists of the second reality. This was done on purpose for he had intended to keep to himself and meditate for a while.

He cried out suddenly, caught so uncharacteristically by surprise at the presence of Nadia. Then the biting cold of the snow and weather swept in. "Ah!" Then he was pulled into a tight hug, and had his face licked happily. "Meditating" was his answer, as he hugged her then pulled her into the truck and then slam the door closed to keep the snow out.

LitomoSilver
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:40 am

Nadia crawled across his lap, settling herself across the passenger seat of the truck, allowing her head to rest in his lap. She placed a hand between her cheek and his leg and smoothed out his pant leg with the other. "Meditating?" she asked quietly after a few moments of nothing. She nuzzled her face against him and smiled, her tail flicking lightly against the seat. "...And did you find what you were seeking?"

Eymber
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LitomoSilver on Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:41 am

He nodded to Nadia. "Yes. Meditating. I am still trying to find a way to reach the Avatar of Light." A soft sigh passed through his lips as he raked fingers through his hair. "Having a truck is the first step. The next step is getting to the Avatar of the Light. Unfortunately, it's easier said than done." He muttered softly, then smiled as she rested her head upon his lap, and chuckled as she smoothed his pantleg out. Then he placed a hand beneath the hood and tangled his fingers in her hair, having always found that he relaxed more easily around her than he did with others. "To answer your question, not quite. There is a half-solution to the problem...but it might work. The problem with that solution is that it is a temporary one."

LitomoSilver
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:43 am

Nadia sighed softly. The Avatar of Light... So he's still not figured it out yet? She smiled a bit as she felt his fingers lace into her sliver hair. She was lucky to have found one like him, so full of potential. The fates had guided her to this person and now she knew why. He had so many questions yet unanswered... so many secrets of himself that he had yet to unlock. It was only a matter of time before he would begin to see everything clearly. His words jumped out at her. She listened to what he had to say then replied "What would this temporary solution be?"

Eymber
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LitomoSilver on Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:45 am

Again he spoke, answering her. "For one thing, I haven't found the Avatar of LIght yet. That, and I don't know where the Avatar of Light is." He considered what he said. "The solution would be summoning the Avatar of Light to me." He knew that was a rather simplistic solution but a difficult one in implementation. Then he muttered and continued on.

"The problem is, I'm not even sure if the Avatar of Light would come to someone like me. Or what form the Avatar takes." He was curious now, and he'd gently tighten his grip on her hair, not realizing it and gently tugging upon her hair. "Hmm...I wonder what would happen if I were to summon the Avatar of Light..."

LitomoSilver
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:47 am

Nadia smiled, seeing that he was beginning to expand his thinking. "Summoning an Avatar.. I don't think that it would work." She stopped for a moment, sitting up, looking to him with her large green cat shaped eyes. Her nose twitched and she continued. "When the Avatar feels that you are ready for her presence, they will come to you... or show you the way to them. Until then, continue to learn. Continue to reach out and grasp for things. For in the act of trying, you are growing." She smiled at him as she reached out and allowed her fingers to graze his cheek lightly. "You look hungry."

Eymber
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LitomoSilver on Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:48 am

He tilted his head, then turned his head to look at her. "Why do you think that will not work, my dear Nadia?" He was curious, intensely curious now. Watching her with blue-grey eyes as she sat up, he would smile at her beauty, before slowly looking away. "I suspect the Avatar of Light wishes to have his/her Army gather around her, with herself at the core of the Army's infrastructure. I sense this. Yet...where is the Avatar? That is what I want to know."

He looked outside the window, where it was still snowing. Then he felt her hand brush against his cheek, causing him to lean into her touch, smiling softly. "I am...meditating and walking back to the truck got me hungry."[i][b] His voice purred for a moment, before he looked to her. [b][i]"Where would you like to eat then?"

LitomoSilver
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!