Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Fury of a Storm

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Fury of a Storm

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeronFreeze on Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:52 pm

Aeron giggled softly and smiled up at him,happy to have him up and walking around.She looked around a couple open

shops,humming softly as they walked,her head resting on his shoulder

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AeronFreeze
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:39 pm

Cutler looked back at her and smiled softly.
"I think you might learn t' like it here, it is a pretty nice place once ya' learn yer way 'round," He said.
He put his arm around her looking around, he remembered this place less populated, but it was still enjoyable.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeronFreeze on Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:45 pm

Aeron cuddled happily into him,wrapping her arm around him in return"Maybe,but it's gonna get lonely when you're

gone"She said,looking up at him.She gave him a sweet smile and kissed his cheek"Don't leave for too long for I might find

a new person to cling to"

AeronFreeze
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:50 pm

"I won't be gone for a'long time. It would hurt m' if ya' found a new person to cling to," Cutler laughed slightly.
He was hoping that while he was gone she wouldn't find someone else to be with.
"Ya' aren't going to look fer someon' else after I leave... Are ya?" He asked looking at her.

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeronFreeze on Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:56 pm

"Of course not!I was just joking"Aeron said,her eyes wide.She hugged him tightly"The only way you're getting rid of me is

to tell me to leave and mean it."She said,still hugging him.She looked up at him"You won't ever tell me to leave,will

you?"She asked,worried about his answer

AeronFreeze
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:02 pm

"Of corse not! I would never, we will always b' friends as long as I can keep it that way," Cutler said smiling as the y just circled around the port. He still kept his arm around her, panting slightly. "Sorry, it's hard walkin' on a crunch like this, leaves yer arm a lil' sore too."

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:06 pm

hmmm.. i have a feeling my char has no SL to cling to no more...
There's Something About...
Tamara Hale... And It Reeks Of

Revenge

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeronFreeze on Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:06 pm

"Maybe we should head back to the house,it's not good for you to stress yourself out so much."Aeron said

worriedly,turning them so that they were heading back to her house

AeronFreeze
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:12 pm

OOC: Tigerz-Peace, i'm going to make a character for yours to meet okay? Make a post when your character it somewhere in Port Royal and i'll find a way to get your character to meet another.

"I.. I guess ya' are right, thanks," Cutler said looking into her eyes with a slight smile.
Slowely limping to the house, all that pressure under his armpit really made it sore after awhile.

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeronFreeze on Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:17 pm

Aeron lead him inside and sat him down on the couch"Just rest okay?"She said to him,stroking his hair softly

Padre walked in"Ah you're back,how was the walk?"

"It was fine papá.Papá,while Cutler's healing,can he stay here?"Aeron asked,using the puppy dog eyes

"Fine,he can stay."Padre said,sighing softly"Welcome to the house Cutler"

AeronFreeze
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:25 pm

Cuter looked up at her father.
"Yes sir, thank ye' sire." He said, as he was taught to in the Navy.
"I don't wish t' become a pest t' ya' sir, I don't want t' stay to long," He said, trying to stay on his best side the best he could.

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeronFreeze on Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:33 pm

"Nonsense,you'll stay as long as you need to.Let me get the guest room ready for tonight"Padre said before he left the

room again

"See,I told you you had nothing to worry about"Aeron said happily,kissing his cheek.She sat next to him on the couch"Do

you want to take a nap?It may help"

Occ:I'm heading to bed dude,night

AeronFreeze
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:38 pm

"I guess it wouldn' hurt, I haven't slept at all, las' night or today," Cutler said getting comfortable up against her on the couch, closing his eyes. He slept non-stop for about 9:00 in the evening. Slowely he began to wake, he yawned and turned over getting comfortable again, resting but not falling asleep.

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:25 pm

Elizabeth loped down the gang-plank at an easy pace, enjoying the salty-wind that blew into her face off the ocean. The docks were packed, people scurrying about, and she could smell the spices and food wafting over from the markets in the next street. Stalls full of fresh fish lined up, tenders yelling out their wares and prices. Elizabeth took it all in calmly, winding her way between people and solid obstacles, her bag slung over her shoulder. First thing first, she had to get to navy Officer in charge of the docks. It didn't seem any o the others had gone to let them know what happened - many a sailors family had to be informed of the loss. Liz sighed and stepped into the shade. Though not as bad as the Caribbean, it was still overly hot. Stepping back out into the sun, Liz began moving through the crowds once more to the end of the docks. Here, a large wooden and brick building stood, surrounded by large trees with a guard at the door. After identifying herself, Liz stepped into the cool house of the Navy Officer in command of the comings and goings of the ships in Port Royal.

OoC: Sorry, crappy post >< I cant remmber half the terms i need...

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeronFreeze on Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:49 am

Aeron had fallen asleep under him.She yawned softly and fell into a deeper sleep,cuddling close to him.She slowly woke up

but didn't open her eyes,wanting to fall back asleep

AeronFreeze
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:35 am

A depressed looking man sighed and began walking out of the building, his head hung down.
He looked to be the same age as Elizabeth, he bumped shoulders with her leaving the room.
"Excuse me, miss," He said leaving the building.
He was dressed nicely, like a captain of a nicely sized ship. He leaned against the wall outside the building, still looking down.

----------------------------------------

Cutler opened his eyes and stirred once more, he looked around the room. This felt nice, better than anywhere hes ever stayed, he sat up slightly then noticed Aeron resting beside him. He placed his hands on her shoulder and back.
"Sleep well?"

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeronFreeze on Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:39 am

"Better then I normally do"Aeron said,giving him a sleepy smile.She hugged him loosely"Feeling any better?"She

asked,looking up at him through sleep filled eyes.

AeronFreeze
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cutler IX on Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:15 pm

Cutler hugged her back, not as loose.
"I'm feeling better, it's nice t' get som' rest," He said.
He closed his eyes again and layed up against her, his head on her shoulder soflty.

Cutler IX
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AeronFreeze on Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:26 pm

Aeron smiled softly and stroked his hair.She kissed his cheek softly"Still sleepy?"She asked teasingly.Shifting she leaned

her head on his and stroked his hair and cheek.Sighing softly she sung in a low voice to relax him

AeronFreeze
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz-peace on Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:44 pm

[[Hey Cutler, tht post that kinda ddressed my char, was that the same char? o.0 If not, seperate your chars by putting their name at the top or something x]))

tigerz-peace
Member for 17 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!