Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Quarantined

General Chat Quarantine

a part of “Quarantined”, a fictional universe by Shané.

Numerous people have been apparently diagnosed with harbouring the deadly plague seeds of Denva. All of them have been removed from their homes and placed in a new facility in order to be "quarantined". (One Subject, One Staff slot open)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Quarantined”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] General Chat Quarantine

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:13 pm

Came back to post today, but there seems to be a slowage of posting:/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:51 pm

Hmm. Know what you mean. Will send a pm to everyone, would post however I don't think there is much for either Shanae or Adrian to do at the moment. It might have been due to the site shutting down for a day...disrupted the routine for a bit. Is everyone still here?
Shané

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:02 pm

I'm still here, but I was the last to post so I'm just waiting for more.
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shattered233 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:44 pm

sorry i've been dealing with a lot and have had hardly any time to get on and right now i only have time to post this. If i cant get a post in tonight i'll text desire or Carmen and see if one of them can post for me. SOOOO sorry.
ImageImageImageImageImage
I am the ocean, I am the sea, there is a world inside of me.

Shattered233
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:51 pm

Im still here, just waiting for a good oppertunity to post (:

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Carmen1021 on Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:51 pm

Hey. Shane I got your PM but it wont let me reply yet. So I am not ignoring you.

Carmen1021
Member for 12 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:00 am

K, no problems with you then...

I have some bad news, our internet will be down till the 1st. Which really sucks, so no posting from me. Only managed to use mums 3G, won't be able to again till the first. Really, really sorry, we only just got posting again :(

If you want to continue posting Shanae will stay unconcious, and Adrian will stay in his room ( so for now Destiny will be inactive, sorry, she has something worth it coming up.)

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:06 am

As an add on, Desire,would you mond telling those involved in "Genetic Modifications"? Mum wants the ipad back...

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:45 pm

No problem, I'll let them know. I'll be here when you get back. Haha no worries (;

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:20 am

Okay, back now. Thanks for bearing with me. Posted, and looking forward to getting back into it again.

200 pages!!!!!! Yayyy! Congrats, all those participating. Also if your still going to be part of it, could you post here in the OOC? Just so I know we're all back. Before I post again I need either Destiny or Monica to post for Adrian, and obviously Daniel's and Jason's post for Shanae. Thanks.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:19 am

Ill still be in it, ill post after school today (:

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hawk10002002 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:01 pm

I'm back as well shane. By the way, should I private message the full details of my powers to desire and shattered? So they kinda know how to react to him if they torture him.

hawk10002002
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:29 am

Desire- Great, as a side note, interested in "Lost and Found", just need to assess my time management.

Hawk- Feel free to pm Shattered and Desire, won't make much diference on the plot.

Will pm everyone else today.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:07 pm

Haha, thank you Shane, I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday like I said I was going to. I had a sudden burst of inspiration and couldn't let it go to waste so I had to make a new roleplay.(; I was working on it most of the day yesterday haha. If I get anymore computer time other then this short minute, I'll post BEFORE I get into finishing it. Haha. It's not done yet, so you have a day or so to think if you want. Even afterwards, if all the slots are reserved and you find somewhere to squeeze me in, I'll add one for ya. It's not really going to be a fixed number, but I don't want it to be HUGE. Let me know when you've decided. Like I said, I'll either post today or tomorrow.

My new roleplay- Lost & Found.
It's not done yet, but you can preview if you guys want to. (;

it was supposed to just be called Lost, but the website told me that that was already taken -.- haha

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:04 am

Okay so far I know Yogi, Desire, Safton and Hawk are still in. I don't know about Shattered233. I pmed her and she's read it, just haven't recieved a reply. Desire? You know her don't you? Could you ask if it's not a pain. Also I am not sure about Carmen or LovetheLost, neither have come back to the site...

Either way, good to have most of you back. Will work without the other two if they won't come back, though I'll open another spot if anyone is still interested...

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:02 pm

Yeah, she hasn't been on lately. I don't know why. I haven't been able to get ahold of her much, but I'll try (:

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:26 am

She's back.

Thanks for the post Shattered, it's fine as a one off that it's short. Haven't had much time myself lately. Tonnes of H/W and study for me. Yay -_-

Anyway, what's happening with the posting for everyone else??? Carmen and Lovethelost are not coming back unfortunately...both haven't visited the site since I left due to the internet crash. So I need one more character. I don't need two, though that could work. This is all for the final plot twist btw. So if any of you have any friends you want to invite or make a second character (though by the looks of it everyone is busy) I would really appreciate it.

As another note. I understand that its only been a few days, however I just don't want this to die. If your having trouble posting, at least let us know in OOC.

Shané
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:02 am

I'll post after school & I could make another character if you want, girll(;

desire99600
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shattered233 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:50 pm

I know Carmen and i talked to her yesterday. she asked if you could give her 1 more day because her internet is getting fixed tonight.

Shattered233
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:52 am

Desire- if Carmen is staying then we don't need another character, but if you really want to you can.
Shattered- Thanks for letting me know.

Safton/Hawk? You still in?

Shané
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!