Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

General Medieval

General Medievil.

a part of “General Medieval”, a fictional universe by AdaRPG.

CHANGE! No approval necessary, subject to change. We will decide the plot together.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “General Medieval”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] General Medievil.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdaRPG on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:29 am

This is the OOC for the General Medievil RP. Please excuse the misspelling. I cannot change it. "General Medievil."

Please reply to this topic if you have any questions about this role play or the specific characters or places involved. Also I have made the first post. Once you have submitted a character, feel free to add the first post. Reply to this OOC if you have ideas for places or ways characters can interact.
Follow my blog about my husband's medical condition and my tweets for updates on it.
------------------------------------
Character List to Come Later

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AdaRPG
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] General Medievil.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdaRPG on Thu May 06, 2010 4:28 am

Remember...this is an open forum. I can really use some ideas and help with developing this. Together we can create a great world and great medieval stories. I am looking forward to some really wonderful ideas. I know there are many talented RPr's in here. Then of course there are ones like me, who are still getting their feet wet or polishing there writing skills.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AdaRPG
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] General Medievil.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdaRPG on Thu May 06, 2010 4:37 am

I have broken my own rule to get my RP at least off to some kind of start. I still have a long way to go. I am going back to my ninety minute per login rule. If I don't, I will end up alienating all of the people in my life. I have already started doing that with my husband and I have neglected doing some important things.

For now on, I am not going to be on longer than the 90 minutes per login.

AdaRPG
Member for 15 years

Re: My RP Maintenance and Posting Schedule

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdaRPG on Mon May 10, 2010 6:17 pm

***Note: I have tried to find another place to post this. But there doesn't seem to be such a place. I will also copy it to each of my individual RP's I just wanted to have a central place for this.***

My RP Maintenance and Posting Schedule

Mondays:
.....Login One - Devine Blood (The saga of Psalms)
.....Login Two - Rytar Mental Hospital - The Light Ward
.....Login Three - The Multiverse (Chat: If you see me there, I will likely start out in the OOC for a few minutes and then Gambit's bar or Canti's Diner. If you have a specific character you want me to bring in, and I am not otherwise busy, then just ask me.)

Tuesdays:
.....Login One - General Medieval
.....Login Two - The Multiverse (Chat)
.....Login Three - The OFFICIAL Christian Role-play (Open Rp)

Wednesdays:
.....Login One - Devine Blood (The saga of Psalms)
.....Login Two - Faith Based RP (Coming Soon - Pending Approval)
.....Login Three - Rytar Mental Hospital - The Light Ward

Thursdays:
.....Login One - The Multiverse (Chat)
.....Login Two - Rytar Mental Hospital - The Light Ward
.....Login Three - General Medieval

Fridays:
.....Login One - Faith Based RP (Coming Soon - Pending Approval)
.....Login Two - General Medieval
.....Login Three - Devine Blood (The saga of Psalms)

Saturdays will be for family and Sundays for God for now on. Also, though each login won't have a special time, each will be a maximum of 90 min.

**This is the likelyhood of each login number happening: Login One - Definitely (Unless something happens beyond my control), Login Two - Most likely (Unless my day just gets two busy), Login Three - Once or twice a week (If I am having a particularly slow week).**
(4)

AdaRPG
Member for 15 years

Re: [OOC] General Medievil...revival attempt

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdaRPG on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:33 am

I am hoping to revive this role-play and spark new interest by informing the masses of my new commitment to better balancing my different role-plays and real life. I think I have a good plan to do this. Remember, however, I don't need to be present for characters to interact that are not part of the original interactions. I will delete my last post and figure out who should be next in the posting order. If it is me, then I will post, otherwise I will inform you all of the posting order. Keep in mind that this posting order is just for the ones currently interacting with my character. You can post in any order if you are not interacting with the original characters. I prefer, however, that these interactions take place in a different location. Also, let me know if you have any ideas for places I can add.

AdaRPG
Member for 15 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!