Ghosts of the Grassland

Ghosts of the Grassland

The Serengeti. A place where the wild is still wild. Where beasts roam free, free from the persecution of man. But not free from persecution.

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Ghosts of the Grassland”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Ghosts of the Grassland

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Ghosts of the Grassland

Postby dawnfire07 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:55 pm

Look at her first post Senior Citizen. She's a traveler. She was born in a rainforest with the rest of her kind, but traveled to different places once her mother abandoned her.
ImageImageImageImage
dawnfire07
Member for 4 years

Postby Akantha on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:53 pm

question!!! How in the world did she get across the sea though...I wish I could swim like that.
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O
Akantha
Member for 4 years

Postby William Krypt on Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:43 pm

Hmm...I don't know which is more reasonable: She swam across the Atlantic, or she was abducted by the same aliens as the ones who took Nguvu and Mr. Dickity Ick.
William Krypt
Member for 4 years

Postby dawnfire07 on Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:50 pm

i don't know. I think aliens is more reasonable, but lets just go with she swam across the atlantic. Jaguars are good swimmers and actually like swimming you know.
dawnfire07
Member for 4 years

Postby dawnfire07 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:21 pm

Um.... is someone going to post soon? Its been a few days.....
dawnfire07
Member for 4 years

Postby William Krypt on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:56 pm

Well, Asher is technically asleep until Nguvu/Kidogo/Tanith/Iris posts, and no one is near Teran, except for maybe Lumparoo somewhere far off. So I would be talking to myself. Unless Vio-Lance comes along as a hyena to say hi that is.

"I-I-I am ki-kinda fr-frozen here, May-maybe so-someone c-can find T-T-Teran?"
-Asher
Last edited by William Krypt on Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
William Krypt
Member for 4 years

Postby dawnfire07 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:59 pm

Can't we just skip to the part were you wake up? And then I'll wake up earlier and say hi
dawnfire07
Member for 4 years

Postby Akantha on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:52 pm

I posted. Sorry for the wait ^^
Akantha
Member for 4 years

Postby William Krypt on Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:16 pm

No more goodie-gumdrop cheetahs, anyone want a lioncubroast?
William Krypt
Member for 4 years

Postby dawnfire07 on Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:39 am

Not on my watch, nobody is getting roasted lion cub. Hey, wouldn't it be cool if some animal came up and made Flare and Asher fight it? I don't know about Asher, but Blaze is an awesome fighter. She may be only 7 months old, but she's one tough little cub! She even fought a tiger and escaped. I wonder what's gonna happen when she meets the pride of lions? And is she Asher's friend or not? She considers Asher a friend, but what about him? Anyway, could you consider it William? I think it could be cool. Maybe the raiders could come in the middle of the fight and save them because they were outnumbered.
dawnfire07
Member for 4 years

Postby Dogrodny on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:42 am

Due to certain circumstances I will not be able to be on often enough to give this RP the attention it deserves, and as much as it pains me to say this I have to let go of Don Juballa and Lumparoo, If anyones interested please feel free to take them over otherwise Im sure something can be worked out.

Its been fun and I regret not being able to give you all my best.

Fond Farewell

Dogrodny
Dogrodny
Member for 4 years

Postby William Krypt on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:52 pm

So long Dogrodny, your characters and your writing will be missed. On a side note, it seems this roleplay has hit a wall, I suppose part of it is my fault for not being available lately. I'm sure you all know that I would prefer to not have this roleplay die, but I won't try and prolong the inevitable fate of all roleplays. If anyones hold up on posting has been because they need an opening, or the roleplay simply moved too far too fast, let me know, but I am sure the major reason is the busy time at the end of the year. If it is the end, good job everyone, if not, we are eagerly awaiting a new post.
William Krypt
Member for 4 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.