Ghosts of the Grassland

Ghosts of the Grassland

The Serengeti. A place where the wild is still wild. Where beasts roam free, free from the persecution of man. But not free from persecution.

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Ghosts of the Grassland”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Ghosts of the Grassland

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Ghosts of the Grassland

Postby Senior Citizen on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:46 am

Almighty that makes sense... I kept mentioning his mate too. U_ U I was actually surprised at how accurate that pic is guess we have a location for the movie. :P

Oh yeah another thing I wanted to clear up but forgot. When Nguvu talks about the cheetahs so injured that it effects their hunting, he saw then limping so it's wishful hoping, plus also an exaggeration so Tanith wouldn't get so bad at him. He's neither a vet, nor a baboon witch doctor, so it's not as if he really know, I hope that didn't sound like I was imposing my will the health status of your characters.
So you're fiddling with the 3 pennies in your pocket, depression's hitting you hard, you run into a pack of disgruntle girl scouts, they demand you buy their cookies but you ain't got no stinking money. You tell the little leeches to go away, they beat you up...Who do you trust to heal you, devil medic or angel medic? :P
Image Image
Senior Citizen
Member for 4 years

Postby Akantha on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:46 pm

Eh actually I though the dik dik was in the VERY heavy brush between two rocks slightly away from the tree, but lets stick to the mate thing >.>.....Also, Im not bothered much by the cheetah or hyena considering...
1.) They havent eaten him yet.
2.) Tanith doesnt bother cubs even if they are a cheetah. It's againist her morals since they are the younger generation.
3.) A hyena that hasnt already eaten something probably isnt going to with her there.
4.) The hyena hasnt already eaten the cheetah so why would he eat the lion?
5.) Because Tanith is irritated and hungry. I think she just want food haha.
6.) Tanith just found a dik dik supposedly, so the hyena could eat that.
7.) How about we all just continue like the mistake never happened~~ Lmao.

Also Its cute how Tanith trys to encourage asher to come with her. X3
And and and, I like how asher made the comment about tanith. It was liek WOW lol
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O
Akantha
Member for 4 years

Postby William Krypt on Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:19 pm

Well, that was kind of just the tip of the iceburg when it comes to Asher's insightful comments to Tanith. Don't they make just a super compatible pair? She better choose her words wisely or else he is going to have to point out all her flaws, one by one.
Last edited by William Krypt on Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
William Krypt
Member for 4 years

Postby Akantha on Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:44 pm

With pleasure, Tanith has many flaws, BUT many plans! Plans that will either ruin or serve them well. Be watchful! hehe
Akantha
Member for 4 years

Postby William Krypt on Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:31 pm

Oh boy, yet another subplot/rivalry. And Asher is blissfully unaware of it! Poor guy, I feel like giving him a cookie after all the starvation you are going to put the poor guy through. Maybe he will get some sympathy from his uncle.
William Krypt
Member for 4 years

Postby Akantha on Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:07 pm

True, Nguvu would probably spare his meal the way he is now. Although not before Tanith gets there! A to the rescue scene perhaps...Although she's a bit busy right now. She might not have had a problem with the cub but a cheetah might have pushed her too far after all thats happened. I feel a bit sorry for her....Aw...Oh well! Onwards with the roleplay X3

Looky! Asher and Tanith! So kawaii!
Akantha
Member for 4 years

Postby William Krypt on Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:09 pm

"Tanith, your face is going to stick like that if you don't start being nice to people!" Asher said with a smile.
William Krypt
Member for 4 years

Postby Akantha on Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:58 pm

Haha! Yes, yes it is. Ill try my best but first to deal with the problems of rage o.o...Major rage on Tanith's part. Its cool! Bravery!
Akantha
Member for 4 years

Postby EvenAngelsCry on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:00 pm

Akantha, I went to post before you had posted, so when I posted and saw that you had while I was writing and that your character got up and stopped attacking Teran, I edited my post to fit. So... >.>
Mow. :3
EvenAngelsCry
Member for 4 years

Postby William Krypt on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:08 pm

Yeah, I think all three of us tried to post at the same time...but I edited it so if fit slightly better.
William Krypt
Member for 4 years

Postby Akantha on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:19 pm

Wow then...Well pretty much, lets just stick with it. I changed the one COMPLETELY about attacking Sasha. Its just Teran being attacked before she stopped.
Akantha
Member for 4 years

Postby Senior Citizen on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:45 pm

Shi....itake mushrooms! So much a catching up, this is going to be a while. o_O What a brawl.

Akantha wrote:True, Nguvu would probably spare his meal the way he is now. Although not before Tanith gets there! A to the rescue scene perhaps...Although she's a bit busy right now. She might not have had a problem with the cub but a cheetah might have pushed her too far after all thats happened. I feel a bit sorry for her....Aw...Oh well! Onwards with the roleplay X3

Looky! Asher and Tanith! So kawaii!

That's pic is a perfect characterization of both, good find. :D

Nguvu would encourage a little harsh discipline to try to motivate a cub to improve his/her hunting skills...But in the end if Asher whines to much he'd cave. After all hunting is mostly a lioness' job, Asher's time would be better spent learning how to fight. :P
Senior Citizen
Member for 4 years

Postby Akantha on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:59 pm

Senior~.....Your no help~ X3
Lol I'm kidding, I'm guessing you might help later. The elephant makes me smile. He really brings out the passion. Good job Dogrodny!
Akantha
Member for 4 years

Postby Senior Citizen on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:09 pm

Yeah I know D: I feel like a let down, but that's good I can put that into character, Nguvu's going to go crazy...er. I'm working on the post almost done wit Kidogo it's tough to concentrate of him, with what I've read.
Senior Citizen
Member for 4 years

Postby Dogrodny on Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:14 pm

Thanks, I just finished a post but for some reason it didn't go through so heres the basic rundown while i repost

1) Lump runs up sees the cheetahs assumes the "big male" is dead and the "female" stands over his "corpse" defensively while the "cackle dog" seems to be trying to hide something
2) Standard "YAH KILLED MAH BEBBEH YOU GONNA DAH!!!!" blurb
3) Lump sees lino behind kotch and goes into super acid trip mode and relives his own memory of watching his fathers murder, (thus his passion for the plight of children)
4) Standard "YER BEBEH IS HERE SO IMA BE COOL AN NOT KILL YEW" blurb
thats pretty much were i stopped if you want it in detail ill try to remember and repost otherwise ima copy paste this in an ooc statement.

sorry guys im pretty wiped out dont mean to be snarky, thanks for the love im havin a good time.
Dogrodny
Member for 4 years

Postby Senior Citizen on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:00 am

Sounds like it would have been an epic posts...I'd love to hear it in IC. But I understand there's nothing that takes the air out of your sails, then loosing a post, I recommend writing it on notepad/ MS word whatever and then coping and pasting, you can't trust RPgateway, to always save everything I've learned that the hard way. T_T

Edit: Brb switching comps....I'd love to post a couple more times to make up for lost time. :/
Senior Citizen
Member for 4 years

Postby William Krypt on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:36 am

Ugh...speaking of lost posts...I just experienced one as well. Sigh. Anyway, I'll post a quick summary of what was originally there, I can't remember most of it. But other than that...keep posting!
William Krypt
Member for 4 years

Postby Senior Citizen on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:51 am

Okay...I just realized something, while my latest post is very much in character I fear it might cause a plot hole, so if you guys want me to change it I can. You see I have no idea how the hell, Sasha and Terran can get out of that alive...I'm thinking.

1. Cheetah reinforcements come

2. Kotch steps.

3. Lump steps in, it could be the complete insurrection or just a hissy fit.

4.Dues ex machina! , Ol Doinyo Lengai starts erupting and everyone has to run....lol never mind number 4. :P

Edit: grammar errors.
Senior Citizen
Member for 4 years

Postby Akantha on Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:10 pm

Im not sure, Either sasha saves him or Tanith will do something. I think I will. IIll get us out of this.
Akantha
Member for 4 years

Postby William Krypt on Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:18 pm

As much as I like option number four, I dont think this roleplay would last much longer if we have to run for our lives from a hail of ash in the sky and lava. So Akantha, I guess you are going to be the mediator.
William Krypt
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.