Ghosts of the Grassland

Ghosts of the Grassland

The Serengeti. A place where the wild is still wild. Where beasts roam free, free from the persecution of man. But not free from persecution.

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Ghosts of the Grassland”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Ghosts of the Grassland

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[OOC] Ghosts of the Grassland

Postby William Krypt on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:10 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Ghosts of the Grassland"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
William Krypt
Member for 4 years

Re: [OOC] Ghosts of the Grassland

Postby EvenAngelsCry on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:34 pm

Can we be leopards? I don't think you mentioned it in your intro, just lions and cheetahs. Because I think I like leopards better. If not, that’s fine too, I would still be interested. ^-^
Mow. :3
EvenAngelsCry
Member for 4 years

Postby William Krypt on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:54 pm

Sure thing. As I said, I am open to any animal, it is just that the rivalry is between the lions and the cheetahs...for now.
William Krypt
Member for 4 years

Postby N!ghtmare Tra!n on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:09 pm

Sounds like an awesome roleplay! Reserve me a spot in the Cheetah Raiders!
Can you make your own character so I can see what is an apropriate Character Skeleton?
N!ghtmare Tra!n
Member for 4 years

Postby EvenAngelsCry on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:22 pm

Hmmm, I will have to think of whether I would rather just join one of the fanctions or make a third party character. Well, I think it depends on the amount of people who are interested. =]
EvenAngelsCry
Member for 4 years

Postby William Krypt on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:36 pm

Posted up a character. As you can see, there isn't a precise formula that you need when putting up your character, but provide enough information that we know about them. At the least include their looks, their age, and a short history.
William Krypt
Member for 4 years

Postby N!ghtmare Tra!n on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:04 am

Thanks, I think I will join after all. ^^
Should I play your sister Tala? I want to be part of the Cheetah Raiders, but hadn't really thought of a character yet.
But can she have a hate for the lions? Like Tala and Taran are opposites?
N!ghtmare Tra!n
Member for 4 years

Postby William Krypt on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:07 am

Thanks for your interest!
You can play Tala however you want, even if it means hating those foul lions! You can even change the name if you want a different one, I'll just edit Teran's history if you chose to.
William Krypt
Member for 4 years

Postby EvenAngelsCry on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:10 am

After (really not very long) consideration, I want to be the beta cheetah (a female, as well) in the Raiders. Basically, under Tala but still important. ^-^
EvenAngelsCry
Member for 4 years

Postby William Krypt on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:29 am

Sounds good, though Tala isn't exactly the "alpha" if that is what you are saying, Adona is. So being under Tala does not make you Beta. Tala is just her daughter, but of course is a little more respected for being so.
William Krypt
Member for 4 years

Postby N!ghtmare Tra!n on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:50 am

Okay, so I'm going to make Tala tomorrow, sorry it's 1am where I live ((haha)) But I found I name I kinda like & wanted to know your thoughts-
Kenta (means "Health") vs. Tala?
N!ghtmare Tra!n
Member for 4 years

Postby William Krypt on Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:13 am

Tala was actually just a placeholder name, so to speak, but I do like Kenta, sounds animalistic. But it's your choice!
William Krypt
Member for 4 years

Postby EvenAngelsCry on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Ohhhh, I was under the impression that your character was alpha and that Adona was gone. Making Tala alpha female, unless your character has a mate? But oh well, no matter. At least I found this out before we started. XD

I am going to go make my character now! =DD
EvenAngelsCry
Member for 4 years

Postby William Krypt on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Yeah, Adona is still around, and Teran is not mated, for the time being anyway. Anyway, I'll look over your character once you submit it!
William Krypt
Member for 4 years

Postby EvenAngelsCry on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:10 pm

Alright, I was battling whether to do a cub or a huntress. Halfway through the huntress sheet I realized that I could just ask to do both. So I am actually working on it, I just want her to have a little brother now. XD

Is that ok??
EvenAngelsCry
Member for 4 years

Postby William Krypt on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:15 pm

Yep, I'm fine with multiple characters, as long as you can keep up with them.
William Krypt
Member for 4 years

Postby EvenAngelsCry on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:16 pm

Awesome! Im so glad youre so active, it makes this so much easier. XD
EvenAngelsCry
Member for 4 years

Postby Akantha on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:22 pm

I just have a tiny question, When are we starting the roleplay?
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O
Akantha
Member for 4 years

Postby EvenAngelsCry on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Both of my characters are up, hope they are up to par. =]
EvenAngelsCry
Member for 4 years

Postby William Krypt on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:10 pm

You characters look great. And as for starting the roleplay, there is a good number of characters here, so I shall be posting the intro post soon.
William Krypt
Member for 4 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.