Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gods And Goddesses Of Olympus{Accepting...}

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Gods And Goddesses Of Olympus{Accepting...}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twin_of_Aphrodite on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:01 pm

((OOC: :( ............ Well I'm back..........*sigh*
(I do agree with you Drako so I can't really argue any further.)))
Last edited by Twin_of_Aphrodite on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Twin_of_Aphrodite
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airowyn on Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:50 pm

((Actually, Drako, you can respond. im kneeling next to your body after you fell from the urn. : ) ))
Seek, and you will find

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Airowyn
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:25 pm

((OOC: EGADS! I totally missed your post Airowyn SOOO sorry!))

They were shaking the urn again....he would kill them when he escaped. The giants had discovered one day by accident that when the urn was shaken it would make an interesting rattlign noise, the noise of Ares being slung around inside. From that day on whenever bored the giants would periodically shake the urn for a half hour or so for fun. It didn't hurt Ares as much as it succeeded in pissing him off thourougly. No doubt, he thought to himself, Zeus was rolling in fits of laughter at the spectacle.

The shaking paused for a moment and Ares grunted as his body roughly settled back to the base of the urn. He hoped that would be the end of their play session for tonight, maybe he could get some sleep, he didn't need it but it kept his mind off Zeus and Aphrodite. There was a sudden jolt, then a roar of anger, then Ares felt a sense of weightlessness he knew it could be only one thing. Bracing himself against the spinning wall of the urn he prepared for impact, and his wait was not a long one.

With a resounding crash the urn smashed into a thousand pieces leaving Ares bewildered on the ground, which he discovered quickly was the side of a mountain. Below him the hod could hear the sound of Otus and Ephialtes fighting something obviously having sparked a fued. Ares was releaved to finally be rid of the urn, he was still shackled and unable to use his powers, but at least he could make some sort of escape now. Then a voice cut into his thoughts, "Father!? You Alive?!" Ares turned to see Eros floating above him, bow clutched tightly in hand. Ares wasn't sure if he was happy to see his son or not, they had had little contact in so long and Ares wasn't sure how to re-act. "Eros, yes I'm fine. We have to get these shackles off before those two oafs stop fighting," Ares said raising his arms to show the enchanted shackles encasing his wrists. "By the way any idea how those two started fighting?"
Image Image Image Image

Drako11
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twin_of_Aphrodite on Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:34 pm

After a few hours,Aphrodite was finally alone. "I thought he would never leave," she said to herself. She got up with her blanket wrapped around herself and looked through her wardrobe. She found a beautiful skin tight dress. One of Ares's favorite so she decided to wear it,in hopes of his return.She got dressed and went outside. "Maybe a soak in the springs will calm my nerves." With that she teleported to the hot springs,not feeling like walking. She was glad to find no one was there. She undressed and slipped in,letting the warm waters work their magic.

Twin_of_Aphrodite
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:22 am

((OOC: Ummm Hello? Is this dead?))

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Twin_of_Aphrodite on Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:52 pm

((That saddens me for my RP to die...........))

Twin_of_Aphrodite
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:04 pm

((OOC: Well if this gets back up and running please send me a PM, and I'll jump right back in. ^_^))

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!