Gods And Goddesses Of Olympus{Accepting...}

Topic Tags:

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Story:

Long,long ago in ancient Greece,
some people began telling stories to explain nature and life.After some time these stories,or myths,grew very imaginative.The storytellers mixed in their customs,beliefs,theories about life and death,and the wonders of nature.These myths were about gods and goddesses,monsters,heroes,and mysterious beauties.People believed that the myths were true.They worshiped these gods and built temples to honor them.The gods and goddesses looked and acted like humans.They married each other,laughed,loved,quarreled,and fought with each other,but they were immortal.They lived forever because a fluid called ichor-not blood-flowed through their veins.But also they could still feel pain but they just couldn't die.

Now you have a chance to be one of those gods or goddesses.And see how the story unfolds.**

**Try to keep to the myths though
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rules:

:arrow: You can have up to two profiles but can't be two gods without my permission.
:arrow: Cussing,romance,and godmodding* is allowed but to certain extents.
:arrow: No cybering.
:arrow: Can not kill or punish a person w/o their and my consent.
:arrow: Have fun.
:arrow: You can be a little goofy but not too much.
:arrow: PM your profile to me.DON'T POST IT.Title it Greek God and Goddess.
:arrow: Be literate.At least a paragraph.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Profile Skeleton:
Gods and Goddesses:

Code: Select all
[color=green]Username:
Name of the god or goddess you want to be:
[url=(img url here)]Name of God/Goddess[/url][/color]

______________________________________________________________________________________________

These are the gods and goddess you can be or whose already that god or goddess:

Zeus:summersgod
Hera:Twin_of_Aphrodite
Poseidon:Lily Evans
Hades:smileythemask
Demeter:falgabird
Persephone:Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Hermes:
Hephaestus:
Aphrodite:Twin_of_Aphrodite
Eros(a.k.a cupid(also Aphrodite's son):
Ares:Drako11
Athena:Rayeine
Apollo(Artemis's twin bro):
Artemis(Apollo's twin sis):parisx2xrome
Dionysus:
Hestia:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Profiles:

Gods And Goddesses:

Username:Twin_of_Aphrodite
Name of the god or goddess you want to be:Hera
Hera

Username:Twin_of_Aphrodite
Name of the god or goddess you want to be:Aphrodite
Aphrodite

Username: Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Name of the god or goddess you want to be: Persephone
Persephone

Username: parisx2xrome
Name of the god or goddess you want to be: Artemis
Artemis

Username: Rayeine
Name of the god or goddess you want to be: Athena
Athena

Username: falgabird
Name of the god or goddess you want to be: Demeter
Demeter

Username: Drako11
Name of the god or goddess you want to be: Ares
Ares

Username:Lily Evans
Name of the god or goddess you want to be:Poseidon
Poseidon

Username: smileythemask
Name of the god or goddess you want to be: Hades
Hades

Username:airowyn
Name of the god or goddess you want to be:Eros
Eros

Username:Drako11
Name of the god or goddess you want to be:Zeus
Zeus

Username:Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Name of the god or goddess you want to be:
Psyche
Last edited by Twin_of_Aphrodite on Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:38 pm, edited 25 times in total.
Twin_of_Aphrodite
Member for 5 years

Woops I didn't read it proper i'll pm you with a different one :P
Last edited by SilencexGolden on Thu May 21, 2009 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Thanks Mainee! ~ xox.
Please add your name to my list of people for my newest experiment: A Vampire's Masquerade (Interest Check)
SilencexGolden
Member for 6 years

Username: falgabird
Name of the god or goddess you want to be: Demeter
Demeter
falgabird
Member for 5 years

(Umm....Dreadwolf and falaga..Did you read the rules??)
Twin_of_Aphrodite
Member for 5 years

Sorry about that, my PM was dead for a minute >.<
rayeine
Member for 5 years

Edit
Lily Evans
Member for 5 years

Well you can tell that i didn't :p sorry. It's on it's way.
falgabird
Member for 5 years

Wow..This is coming out nicely...Yay me
Twin_of_Aphrodite
Member for 5 years

I know a good site to go to for finding info on your god/goddess:

Godchecker.com
falgabird
Member for 5 years

Wow I'm the only male god.... XP Can you say Pimp???? haha This will be interesting.
Image Image Image Image
Drako11
Member for 7 years

Yay! Demeter on this. All we need is Hades and all the important people for Persephone are up. ^-^
Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 5 years

(Suppose we could start....)

Aphrodite looked at the great land of Olympus from her balcony.It was beautiful and grand.She admired her work.She stood alone,think of what she could do today.Her husband was gone for another of his travels.She was a bit lonely but lived with it.Ares seemed to be out again,fighting his little wars.That man could make he go crazy if he wanted to but she kept herself composed around him.Aphrodite let out a sigh."What should I do today,"she asked herself.
Twin_of_Aphrodite
Member for 5 years

Ares sneered as a Persian jumped before him waving a sword wildly and screaming like a banshee. With a powerful thrust he sent his spear ripping thorugh the man's flesh. There was a large circle of bodies around him, the remnant's of King Xerxes armies. Ares had watched the battle of Thermopylae three weeks earlier from his throne in Olympus. The death of three hundred Spartans, his precious children as far as he was concerned, and the great King Leonidus had pained him. However he had grim satisfaction in the vast number of enemies his elite warriors had taken with them. Ares had decided to exact revenge against the pompous Persian king, whom he felt had gone to far. So when the Persian's and Greek's met again in a final brutal conflict Ares had joined his Spartans on the field, destroying thousands of Persians with his tireless strength. It did help though that he was an immortal god.

It was over now, every Persian sent against the Greeks had been slain. Peering over the vast myriad of twisted bodies and carnage Ares broke into a deep laugh relishing in all that was war. With a brief thought he shifted his body from the ground to high above the battle field to get a final overview. It was glorious, the blood, the death, the clash of weapons, and screams of the dying. Oh how he loved war! If only the other gods could sympathize in his feelings. With a final smile Ares left his Spartans and their Greek allies behind as he returned to Olympus high above the mortal earth.

His teleportation brought him to Aphrodite's balcony where she stood peering out over the expanses of Olympus. He remained in his human form, his armor, spear, and shield coated in sticky blood. Lounging on a cushioned seat behind her he smiled as his eyes roved hungrily over her vixacious form. "Thinking of me are we," he jeered poking her rump lightly with the tip of his spear. He was always one to tease the goddesses, after all they were all the most beautiful women in the universe. Aphrodite held a special place in his heart, although he was not above running off with any other goddess that tempted him.
Drako11
Member for 7 years

Aphrodite jumped as she turned around."Ares...Don't scare me like that,"she said as she tried to catch her breath and waited for her heart rate to return.She walked to the chair in front of her vanity,deliberately swinging her hips."So how was you battle..Who was it this time that dared the mighty God of War."Aphrodite sat in the chair and faced the vanity mirror.She ran a brush through her sleek,long beautiful hair.
Twin_of_Aphrodite
Member for 5 years

Ares chuckled as Aphrodite jumped, although she quickly composed herself. It was a rare beauty hers, even for the gods of Olympus. Born from the sea she was, and all its beauty and wonder seemed to be wrapped up in her body. "It was nothing much, just had to teach Xerxes a little lesson he got to big for his own good that one. I should have seen it coming when my father helped him to power, but no matter it is all settled now," he said smiling slightly remembering the carnage he had left behind on the Greek soil. Xerxes had not worshipped the Greek gods, but Zues had taken a liking to the Persian whether to spite Ares or not he did not know had helped the king to power. No doubt Ares would hear from his father for the defeat he had dealt out to the Persian.

Rising he watched the goddess brushing her hair before her mirror. He thought about taking her off to his house for a few hours of godly pleasure, but the weariness of battle had begun to set in and he decided the better of it. Unlike some of the gods Ares often limited himself to humanly standards, unless circumstances dictated otherwise. He enjoyed feeling the same physical feelings his warriors below did. "I am tired, the battle was long. I am going to soak in the hot springs. You are welcome to come as usual." His sentence finished Ares teleported to the hot springs, a great lake that all the gods frequented to enjoy long sessions of soaking in its steamy waters, heated by the flames of Hades itself. Removing his armor and undergarments he slipped into the welcoming hold of the springs. With a sigh he leaned his head back against the bank, having seated himself on a chair like outcrop of stone. His tanned face relaxed his eyes closing as he waited to see if Aphrodite would come or not.
Drako11
Member for 7 years

Aphrodite debated whether she would go or not.Finally she came up with the decision to go.She ran her brush one more time through her hair then walked to the hot springs.She took her shortcuts so it didn't take long.When she came up to the spring,she smiled when she saw Ares.She walked silently behind him.Then knelt down and began to massage his strong,muscular shoulders.
Twin_of_Aphrodite
Member for 5 years

"Mmmmm," Ares groaned as delicate fingers gently slid along his shoulders and began massaging away the pains of war, he knew she would come she was crazy for him. "You should leave that clot Hephaestus, we could make our own kingdom away from that old fool Zues and his silly whims. You know Hephaestus really doesn't really love you anyway he only loves his precious metals and forge." He had made this statement a thousand times before, but had yet to convince the goddess to go with him. Rising up to his chest out of the water he propped his arms on the edge of the pool, his index finger strayed forward dipping into the water to bring it to a slight bubble with a thought. "You should come in the water is nice," he leaned his head back looking into Aphrodite's eyes smiling as he gave the invitation.
Drako11
Member for 7 years

Aphrodite smiled sweetly.the hot water did look very inviting and so did Ares.She wrapped her arms around his neck as she pondered if she would take him up on his invitation."Hmmm....I don't know,"she said as she got up and walked the bank of the spring.She loved to tease Ares when ever she got the chance but always gave him what he wanted."I wouldn't want to make the other gods jealous."She continued walking the perimeter of the lake,waiting for his response.Once again,she deliberately swung her hips.
Twin_of_Aphrodite
Member for 5 years

Ares laughed, it was a deep baritone laugh that echoed across the steaming water, and into the mountians behind the spings. "What you think the other godesses will be spying on you to catch a glimpse of the beauty of Aphrodite," as he spoke he gestured to the empty water and surrounding area void of any godly life form save their own. "I think all the other goddesses are off playing their little games, watching Hercules and his feats, or picking golden apples." Swimming to the other side of the pool he caught up with Aphrodite. "Don't worry I'll cover my eyes," he said playfully, covering his eyes like a little child andd sinking beneath the waters amidst a trail of bubbles.
Drako11
Member for 7 years

Aphrodite giggled sweetly.Her laughter was usually sweet and musical which was one of her alluring features.She untied the knot that help her dress and wrapped the dress tossing to the side.She slipped into the water.It was warm and relaxing.She closed her eyes,soaking in the relaxing waters.She loved spending time in the hot springs especially with Ares.The spring was one of her most favorite places to spend her time when she had nothing better to do.
Twin_of_Aphrodite
Member for 5 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.