Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: CĂĄc KĂšo BĂłng Đå BáșĄn NĂȘn TrĂĄnh Khi Đáș·t CÆ°á»Łc TáșĄi NhĂ  CĂĄi Hiện » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Age of Alliance: Serpent's Call

Goodies || AoA: SC

a part of “Age of Alliance: Serpent's Call”, a fictional universe by Gray.

The Pestilence strikes with deadly fangs, let's waltz right into its business.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Age of Alliance: Serpent's Call”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Goodies || AoA: SC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:40 pm

Goodies

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Goodies || AoA: SC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:56 pm

[TAB LINKS]
| IC | OOC | Races and Classes | Atlas of Tegea | Friends and Foes | Character Skeleton Companion |
| Collaboration Corner | Goodies |

This wee area is where we will collect anything miscellaneous and creative related to Age of Alliance: Serpent's Call. :) Music? Fanart? Fanfiction? Go nuts.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:42 pm

Game Over, Shane

I imagine this is a modern day rendition of a taunt directed from Laetya to Ezengbo, quite possibly a lullaby.
Isn't it strange how Decidedly we
will chasE such an iNdefinable concept
That cannot truly descrIbe us no
maTter how hard we trY?
-Insert Credit Here

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:36 pm

Speaking of Laetya, I bet she sounds like a dragon named Gabriella. You know, without the odd filter. "Yep, nice job, me! I did great."

Here's something else--emoticons representative of the Serpent's Gathering, by Wudgeous~

OrcBro
    ( ÂŽ â–œ ` )

Adriel
    ïŒˆă€€ïœ€ăƒŒÂŽïŒ‰ .... ăƒœàŒŒ àȠ益àČ  àŒœïŸ‰

Tane
    ᕙ( â€ąÌ€ ᗜ â€ąÌ )ᕗ

Kir
    ăƒœ( ʘ Ю├┬┮┬┮

Gretch
    懾àȠ益àČ )懾

Laetya
    ( ˘ ³˘)♄

Ezra
    (ʃÆȘ Ë˜ï»ŹË˜)

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:06 am

We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:04 pm

Emoticons representative of the Serpent's Gathering, by Wudgeous~ Part II

Berlioz
    (àč‘ÂŽă…‚`àč‘)✿

Arayel
    (。- ÍĄ~ ͜ʖ ͥ°-)

Gulfim
    (ïœĄâ€™â–œâ€™ïœĄ)♄

Aura
    (®-_ゝ-`)

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:03 pm

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:01 pm

I have officially fallen in love with you Pixy.

Ezarael
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:20 pm

Moving Baby's post over to this section so it doesn't get buried. I'll be spending today and tomorrow listening to all these songs. Eeeee. <3
Bonus points for TV show Little Mermaid. Wow.

Baby wrote:Pix I'mma steal your idea cause I got an hour till I fry this chicken and you've inspired me ;-;
If you hate me, I will offer you my chicken ;=;

Ok onwards! Since I'm more of a Disney fanatic, here's the team with Disney!

Bo-Daddy-What Bo Really Is
Whoops, wrong one. But it was a close second!

Here's the real one :D
Welcome To The Forty Thieves
"We got the finest blend, of nearly honest men!"

Addy- Savages
"What can you expect, from filthy little heathens? Their whole disgusting race is like a curse."

But honestly, I could have picked any line from this song and it would have described Adriel XD

Gretch- A Pirate's Life For Me
"We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot!"
^^ Same as above for Addy

TaTa- I've Got A Dream
"But despite my extra toes, and my goiter, and my nose, I really want to make a love connection!"

Gully- Daring To Dance
"I've gotta try without wondering why! I must take a chance, something inside is daring to dance!"

Kirmit- Arabian Nights
"Oh, I come from a land, from a faraway place ..Where they cut off your ear if they don't like your face."

Kutie- Just Around The Riverbend
"Why do all my dreams extend, just around the riverbend?"
Runnerup- Part of Your World

Moon- Touch the Sky
"Deep waters hold reflections of times lost long ago"

Ezzie- Perfect Isn't Easy
"When one knows the world is watching, one does what one must."
This one was too easy. It was gonna be Gaston but...here's lookin' at you, Wudge.

Ray- Never Smile At A Crocodile
"Don't be taken in by his welcome grin, he's imagining how well you'd fit within his skin"

And an extra song for Illeren and Ezra, with love from Wudgey: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWhp5ggd4OE
Gull getting corrupted by Laetya: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbkD8ropzG0

Solo Illeren: One Jump Ahead
Vasha: The World's Greatest Criminal Mind (not that he's that vain but... I get the feeling he had this relationship with his underlings.) Arayel probably shares this song though, you know, being an actual criminal.
extra edit: WHY DOESN'T BULL HAVE A SONG??! He can Go the Distance.

...I'm gonna edit this ten times before I'm done.
Bo- Be a Man.
Co-starring Gull as "Hope he doesn't see right through me ;_;" Co-starring Adriel as the finicky adviser.
Adriel - I Stand Alone.
Anyone who tries to pursue Adriel has to go through this number he's naturesexual
"I've seen your world with these very eyes, don't come any closer, don't even try."
Tane - Heaven's Eyes.
I think the hot daughter is Aureleith.

Last dang one I need to be doing things--GretchBetch - HIT ME ONE TIME! HIT ME TWIIICE
Oddly captures her destructive and masochistic personality very well. Directing all the anti-nature sentiments directly at you, Adriel baby. ;D
Last edited by Wudgeous on Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:29 pm

Emoticons representative of the Serpent's Gathering, by Wudgeous~ Final Chapter

Illeren
    (àč‘Ùˆâ€ąÌ€Ï‰â€ąÌ)و

Vasha
    〆(Ɛ- Ɛ )

Kiske
    (ી(Î„â—žàžŽà±Șâ—ŸàžŽâ€”)ʃ)♄

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:31 am

Hello, it is I again. I did some drawlings at my friend's house last week. I haven't picked up a pencil in ages and did these pretty fast, so proportions can be a bit iffy but I figured I'd share. (Full sizes located in link if you wanna be nosy like that.)

Image Image Image

Idk how to clothes or feet anymore apparently, but that's supposed to be our two A-name elf girls and.... uh, a Kir I had no time to finish. I hope to draw more. You know, eventually everyone. Maybe if you butter me up like one of your French crabs.
I'd already drawn Aura a second time though. I'm a bad co-gum.

Annnnd as a complete aside, remember back when everyone was drinking and we were wondering why that was and stuff? Apparently Karaba sent me something via bird mail, too. Hehehehohohoho.

Edit: Have some more that I drew today. Getting somewhat back in the groove.

Image Image

I'm sorry my phone takes massive fucking pictures, goddamn.
In case you're awful at telling characters apart like Gray (who thought everyone was Berlioz), these are:
Adriel, Vasha, and Berlioz (without glaring light). And then Laetya, Gully, Tane, and a duck.
.......... Please don't do anything silly like adding any of these to your characters' profiles by the way. LOOKIN AT YOU, YONNI!!!! I'm not as proud of these just yet; I'll make better ones eventually. :)

Xtra content since I've been browsing deviantart a lot:
Laetya
Arayel

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:26 pm

Bo and Friends
video game OST edition: be prepared for a lot of electric guitar.

BO
ADRIEL
GRETCHEN
TANE
KIR
LAETYA
EZRA
BERLIOZ
GULFIM
ARAYEL
AURILEITH
ILLEREN
VASHA
KISKE

Meee agaaaiiiinnnn.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:10 pm

I just want to make it known that the first song for Illeren (Struggle III) made me legitimately laugh as I immediately imagined him in a stupid bar brawl somewhere.

Well done my good madam.

I raise you Ezra and Illeren Shenanigans music!

The Perfect Heist
Writing is a tool used to convey an author's passion and imagination, use it to the best of your ability.

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JĂ€ger on Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:07 am

There was a time when not much was being posted on the rp. It was bleak and hopeless and to ease my mind, I decided to take it upon myself to make banners for everyone's character. I did not take into account how long digital painting takes. BUT NO MATTER. I have taken this mission and I will complete it. In four months time. Maybe sooner if I'm feeling uppity.

I reserve the right to change any of these if I happen to not like how it looks one day (and remove the previous link). Also, there is no order to the madness in which they'll get done. Though if you pay me niceties in the form of sweet nothings and imaginary chocolates, there's a strong chance I'll start yours next.

The first to be done:

JĂ€ger
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:51 am

My baddddd LWJSK<P__
Last edited by Baby on Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Baby
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:05 am

Well technically speaking, humans have 3 master classes where the elves and orcs only have 2.

Beast Master for the elves...

But what about the orcs? We have Champions, we have Monks...

I personally want to see Gully as a Berserker...

All in favor of Gully the the socially awkward Berserker?

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Inspiration Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:16 am

Welcome to the Long War ladies and gentlemen!

Now, I was hesitating putting this in the goodies thread, wondering if it really constituted since I don't have pictures (Yet) of...well anything to be perfectly honest, or any real substance aside from a heads up...BUT I DO WHAT I WANT!

So, let's get this out of the way. For those of you who don't know, XCOM is a turn based strategy game in which you are the commander of an elite military group known as the XCOM Initiative whose sole mission is to fend of the invading alien forces. Replace aliens with plague and laser guns with bows and arrows and suddenly the comparison becomes clear, right?

Well, one of the drawing points of this game is the fact that your soldiers can, and most likely will, permanently die. They can be upgraded with skills and weapons, trained, fully customized including names, hair, voice, etc to become something personal to you.

Then they panic and throw a grenade at their own feet, literally blowing their chance at winning the 100m dash...THE GOD DAMN CU-

Anyways.

The Long War in particular is a mod for the base game which essentially...well makes it longer and more detailed. I have attempted something like this before, and failed miserably. I'm giving it another go, but this time I've named my soldiers after the cast and crew of this RP cause why the fuck not? Wudgeous said she wanted to romance all the characters in the RP, well now she can fight along side them as they get viciously ripped apart much like her dreams of cuddling Kir, who is now panicked over in a corner and getting shot all to hell by several aliens.

Writer will fight alongside character in order to protect the realm of man...and more than likely get violently murdered while doing so.

So, long story short, I'm going to keep a running tally of who dies to what while I play and figured you guys might get a laugh out of my shenanigans. I won't post a ton of pictures (Or try not to) until a significant event has happened...such as one of you dying...horribly.

Have I mentioned that I'm most likely going to lose?

So, I look forward to seeing how you all do on the battlefield...but chances are the guy below this line is correct. Good luck!

P.S. I finally realized why Laetya's nickname was cutie...because of the pronunciation of her last name...I'm so god damn stupid...

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:47 pm

Well ladies and gentlement of AoA, I regret to inform you that I'm a horrible commander who has gotten...well a number of you killed after only the second mission. This goes to show that most, if not all of you will die in a horribly magnificent manner that will have me swearing, flipping tables, and cursing why you didn't hit an alien in the face with a shotgun with a 98% chance to hit...seriously, it happens.

Now, unfortunately I forgot to get a screenshot of everyone before I set off on this mission. It won't happen again, but on the flip side I was recording the match. I tried to turn certain deaths and events into gifs, but apparently that's not as easy as it seems since a 5 second video is apparently more than any gif converter can possibly handle. As such, I have imported a minute and some video into youtube compiling all of them here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C_eaGzK6xw

It has no sound for the sole reason that I was talking on skype to a couple buddies of mine and apparently it picked up on that. So this time around, there's no sound, just glorious death.

Now, let's get to the first one to die this time round. Laetya.

She died quite valiantly actually. After having fired a rocket and killing 3 little grey dudes called sectoids, she then ran up and decided she didn't like the face of another one, before promptly removing it from her vision by the ever so easy to use remedy called bullets. Sadly, the Sectoid's friends went all 'WTF' mode on her, and decided to pump her full of plasma. RIP Laetya.

After that event shook him to the core, Tane took it upon himself to go all He-Man on them...but then fumbled his rocket launcher and decided that a better target would be, you guessed, right next to him, blowing up all his cover and earning him a spot in the hall of fuck ups for the rest of his life!

The next person to die in the cruel, cruel world...was unfortunately everyone's favorite silent bone bro...Kir. He didn't die as valiantly as the orcish lady with a bath fetish. He kinda wandered in, shot a few things, and ultimately decided that life wasn't worth living until he knew what plasma tasted like. The good in all of that? He found out what plasma tasted like...

FAILURE!

Note: I realize now that apparently the game had glitched, so when it said I was putting them into cover, they actually stood on top of a box with no cover...somehow...game pls.

Well after his initial blunder and deciding to make up for it however he could, Tane decided to enter man mode...again. This time going in for a flanking maneuver. Excellent in theory, apparently horribly malicious in practice as he revealed drones dotting the store off to his right. He...I...WE both decided it was worth the risk to take out the sectoid who had already ended two lives that day, and so he filled him with lead. Shortly afterwards, the drones filled Tane with plasma.

Looks like his induction into the hall of fuck ups didn't last long.

The rest of mission went fairly smoothly, with a couple injuries abound. Gulfim, Adriel, and Bo all survived to see another day. Will you? Will your characters? Find out in the next episode of:

Age of Alliance: XCOM!

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Quakernuts on Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:29 pm

DEATH MONTAGE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5D7JOyvm1fI

Well ladies and gentlemen of the Alliance, it’s me! Q-Nuts! And you know what that means

I want some drugs!

Oh no wait, none of your names are Frank...damn it, my cocaine stash is practically empty. Oh right, that other thing.

It means that several other people have died from a cranial vasectomy! Hahahaha...Withdrawal’s not funny kids.

Anywho, I’ve decided that I’m going to update this every time I kill...get killed...every time 3 or more of you decide that murdering aliens isn’t kosher and would rather take the bullet themselves. You freaken hippies and your loving ways. THIS IS WAR! Hit the bastard for once in your life!

NOTE: I realize I’m double...or even triple posting, but seeing as that I don’t want one really long fucking post that size of Ezra’s ego, I decided to post again for simple ease of access. Please, let me know if this bothers you people and I can figure out another system for doing this.

So let’s get to the list, shall we?

First up, you know him, for some reason you love him, and his eyes entrance both ladies and gender confused goats all the same...IT’S VASHA!

DING DING DING!

Vasha actually kinda was a loss for me, considering that out of a lot of the recruits, he had the highest accuracy. He would show up, say something along the lines of ‘GO FOR THE BOILS’ and proceed to fill the aliens with enough lead to repurpose them as a mechanical pencil. Unfortunately for Vasha, he was present during my first terror mission. For those of you unfamiliar with Xcom, a terror mission is basically where the aliens decide to go skullfuck the civilians, and our job is to save as many as we can while surviving the mission ourselves.

Well, Vasha put up one hell of a fight. I believe he personally took out several aliens on this little trip, but unfortunately the game decided to spawn roughly 8 floaters (Which you’ll see what they are in the video), and all of them decided to make him their personal target practice. As much as I miss that high accuracy percentage, I only have one thing to say

WHERE’S YOUR REGENERATION NOW BEEEEEOTCH!

NOTE: Apparently, two things. One, the video containing Vasha’s death was somehow corrupted and wouldn’t allow me to edit it in any form. Therefore his death shall remain a figment of everyone’s imagination. Simply yell “PEW PEW PEW GRAAAAAAAH GURGLE THUD” as loud as you can and you’ll get the gist.

Also...apparently when you screenshot in steam, you then need to manually go in and upload the photos...so I don’t have pictures of absolutely everybody anymore...FUUUUUUU-- Have fixed for those remaining...and such.

Next up...we have our first RP’er causality. Life Character, ironically, lost his life when on a downed UFO mission to a bunch of Thin Men (Again, watch the video ya lazy needletossers!). I wish I could say that Life went out with a bang, or that he went out going up against insurmountable odds and in the face of certain danger yelled out in defiance to the mighty gods above. But really, the only reason he died is because Thin Men are bullshit.

Seriously, ask any Xcom player...They are Satan with glasses.

Now...I know what you’re all thinking
”Am I next? Was I the next to die? What does asphalt taste like? Who’s Benny Hill?” Well my schizophrenic individual, I will let you know. Unfortunately, the next one was a fan favorite here...Gully.

Sweet sweet innocent couldn’t take A SINGLE FUCKING ROUND Gully. Seriously, one shot from full health and she was like “Life ain’t worth living” anymore. I’m actually legitimately sad that Gully is gone, she was a damn fine scout. (Note: I don’t really have a say in what classes they get, I get the option between 2 or a random subclass that isn’t one of those 2...so she was a scout). Standing at the rank of Lance Corporal, Gully was a veteran of several battles and many kills. She was war scarred, emotionally scarred, and now plasma scarred. Your holo-targetting will be missed you socially awkward machine of death you.

B-B-B-BONUS ROUND!

Unfortunately for me, the aliens decided to pick up their game here this last mission, and I suppose SOMEONE was too cocky for his own good. Fucking Ezra "Odin" Bravesteel man, what the hell! Couldn’t stop hitting on those blonde sectoid ladies, now look at you! You’re just a melting puddle of ectoplasmic matter! GRAH! You even had Illeren with you during that mission and he made it out alive over you! (Barely, he went into a critical state, but I was able to extract him by finishing the mission.)

Well, Ezra, much like Gully, was a veteran of several battles standing at the rank of Corporal. The Rocketeer. The man with the flash to bash things in with explosive ordinance! The fact that he had decent accuracy was just icing on the cake. Unfortunately for him, he yelled one too many insults to the floaters, something about how they don’t have dicks or something along those lines, and they took exception to that. I wish I could say he died with grace, that he instantly went out like a man. Instead he was critically downed and lasted for several more turns before brutally choking on his own blood. Maybe next time Ezra...maybe next time.

And so, that’s all I have for this round. There are several things I would like to note here. First of all, since I do not know what all you sexy and lovely people look like, I’ve gone around and simply placed helmets on you so I don’t have to bother guessing if you have a rock jaw, or blonde hair, or a giant mole over your lip. Hell, for some I’m not entirely sure on gender, so if for some reason you’re looking at your character when their time is up and thinking ‘Why do I have tits’, ask yourself...What would Bruce Jenner do?

Second, seeing as I seem to be running out of roster members, I may see it necessary to kick up the ol’ cloning machine. If I get down to the point where I only have...say 3 of us left, I will clone the ever loving shit out of all of us using the strands of hair I got from you while you were asleep...in your house...many miles away. Hey those assassins...of love I sent after Yoni were worth something after all.

Third, the hairstyles in the game are limited and as such you won’t see anyone with flowing golden lockes, no matter how much I want to see my sniper with his foot on a crate, holding his sniper on his shoulder with his hair whispering in the wind while the plasma fires all around him.

*cough*

Anyways! That is the update for this round ladies and gents. Who will live? Who will die? Who will suffer from a post traumatic heroine addiction? Find out next time on

AoA: Xcom

{Link to the Fallen Page}
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... 38678CB1D/

EDIT: I'mma put it here since I don't want this thread to ALL about me and my xcom stuff. But to answer Wudge's question, it's different languages. German,Italian, French, etc. I actually forget who has what language...Although I do remember that I found the ponciest ponce voice to attach to Adriel...which is British English. So bam, being a pompous git even outside of AoA!
Last edited by Quakernuts on Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quakernuts
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:16 pm

I'ma post this here since it's entirely relevant to the XCOM stuff.

The screaming is fascinating to me. Are they speaking simlish or english?! I swear I heard "Y'all better stop!" in response to glasses satans puffing purple at people, and later on, what seems to be Ezra or Illeren screaming "IT'S COOL!!! IT'S COOL!!!!" when Gull was killed. Ahahhaha.

I have mixed feelings about Bo not being dead yet. It's feeling like traumatic backstoryx3.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!