Green Hills Highschool

Green Hills Highschool

It's your highschool experience do what you like (NEED MALE CHARACTERS)

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Green Hills Highschool”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Green Hills Highschool

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[OOC] Green Hills Highschool

Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Green Hills Highschool"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"Oh, there's some bubble wrap over there not being used? I'll just leave it alone."-Said: No one, EVER.
DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 2 years

Re: [OOC] Green Hills Highschool

Postby I'm a Radical Dame! on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:40 pm

Soooooo, what kind of rules are there for this?
Will there just be on teacher for all of us, or multiple teachers??
If multiple, shouldn't we list the names and subjects out here in OOC so everyone knows......??
And perhaps here in OOC, we could all figure out our schedules ahead of time? [what time school starts and ends, and then how many periods, if any!?]

*just sayin!* lol xD

NVM, i see the chaos has started already.....>_<
And neither the angels in heaven above, nor the demons down under the sea; Can ever dissever my soul from the soul,
of the beautiful
Annabel Lee....

<3
I'm a Radical Dame!
Member for 3 years

Re: [OOC] Green Hills Highschool

Postby DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:20 am

we only post about events during the day so this isn't much of an issue
DA_SHADOW_PHOENIX
Member for 2 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.