Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Guardian Angel(IC no RPers needed)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Guardian Angel(IC no RPers needed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Mon May 25, 2009 9:49 pm

a fight raged on in the heavens above. demons had been able to infiltrate god's castle. Then angels were caught of guard, struggling to fightback against the demons, but it was no use, they were able to make their way to the gates of where god was hiding. there were a few of the top fighters amongst the angels holding them off, but there were to many. they were able to break though the guards.

"That was too easy. we must get that map to the Mystics as soon as possible."

in the castle god was getting his gear on. there was only four angels in the room with him, Cloud The Angel Of Salvation, Alli The Angel Of Hope, Ares The Angel Of War, and Ace The Angel Of Peace, the elite four. they too had their gear on ready to take out the demons and fight in gods honor, even if it meant death. God looked down at his hand, he was holding a neckalce with an Angel Pendeant on it, on the back of it was the map the demons were looking for. he could not keep it on him, nor give it to any of the angels in the room. he had a tough choice to make, he threw the neckalce down towards earth, hoping it would not fall into the wrong hands.

The demons broke through the gates, and made their way towards the throne room, where they were met by the elite four. the elite four fought and drove the demons away but not without the death of Ace. Cloud ran over and lifted Ace into his arms. they laid him to rest at the garden of babol. they later learned of the many causalties, they had lost so many of brave fighters. they laid them to rest and for the next week, everyone wore black.

it was a week later that god had called on Cloud. he had found out who had the neckalce. he wanted Cloud to head down to earth and find the girl. Cloud asked him how he would do it, not knowing where she lived or what she looked like. God handed him a picture of the girl, and on the back was everything Cloud would need to know. God looked at Cloud, his face was serious.

"You are the only one i can spare for this for the time being. until i can get everything fixed up here you will have no backup, so i suggest you get everything you need before you go. This is a mission that you can not fail, for if you do, it will mean the death of us all."

Cloud nodded, took the picture and headed towards earth.
Last edited by Cloud_Homewood on Fri May 29, 2009 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Guardian Angel(IC no RPers needed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Mon May 25, 2009 10:41 pm

Phoenix held her hand over her eyes and laid on the grass in front of her house. She had been locked out, again, and she wasn't feeling very bad about it. Since she turned seven, things had gotten bad with her father. He was no longer the sweet man that she loved, but a cruel man who would stop at nothing to have her with him. Then, she turned fifteen, her body had matured, and he'd gotten worse. So, whenever she could be home without having to be inside, she was happy.

Taking her hand away from her eyes, she watched the clouds go by as she played with the angel pendant on her necklace, moving it back and forth over her neck, thinking about her mother. She had died when Phoenix was born, giving the girl little knowledge of what things would have been like. When she was younger, her father used to tell her about the mystery of her mother, but that was in stories that made a little girl's eyes bulge and a smile come to her face. But, now, she really wondered what the woman had been like as a person, not just how she was like with her father.

Phoenix was always alone, and she was getting used to it. She wasn't allowed to do things away from the house, and her father hated to hear that she was hanging around with boys, so dating was out of the question. It was the life she was used to, and didn't see it changing any time soon.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Mon May 25, 2009 11:02 pm

Cloud had made it to earth, only find out that the women had died giving birth. this put a stop to the mission for awhile, for her husband had the neckalace. he stayed in the shadows following the man, everywhere he went everything he did. Cloud came to a frieghting discovery, the man was in leauge with the demons. he never brought the neckalace to any of the meetings he had with them, Cloud was lucky on this part. it was when the daughter of the girl turned five did he give her the neckalace, and ever since then he has been protecting the girl. though he did find out things that the father was doing to the girl that was untold of. sometimes he would do things that would make the man leave her alone without being seen, but it didnt always work. he felt bad for the girl.

It was ten years later, when she was fifteen that he decided to come out and meet her. he had to protect her, and he couldnt do it in the shadows anymore. she was laying in her front lawn, she was locked out again. he thought how to approch her. should he come down with his wings out and land right in front of her, or should he come walking up and pretend he was lost or something. he decided he had wasted to much time. he flew over to the girl, and landed in front of her.

"Phoenix Black, please do not be alarmed. i am not her to hurt, in fact i am her to protect you."
Last edited by Cloud_Homewood on Fri May 29, 2009 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Mon May 25, 2009 11:14 pm

Phoenix hadn't really been paying attention to her surroundings, but then, something caught her eye. She jumped to see a man flying toward her, and then when he landed in front of her, she rolled over and jumped up, her blue eyes were wide with shock and fright. "You are here to protect me?!" She asked, backing up. There was no way that she would trust him. "What are you!?" She wanted to know, not sure what to do. When she was told about strangers, they never flew. And.. She had a weird feeling about this guy, like she knew him. And the fact that she couldn't place him made her even more afraid.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Tue May 26, 2009 12:37 pm

his wings vanished, as he did not want to draw attenetion from anyone else. he took a step towards her, just one. he looked at her, compassion in his eyes. he did not want to scare her off so he got down to his knees so he would be the same height as her, as to not scare her with his height.

"My name is Cloud, and i am an angel. i have been sent down here to be your guardian angel. i am here to protect you in anyway that i can. that is if youll let me."

he said with the most calming and friendly tone. he got a little bit closer to her, his hand out for her.

"All you have to do is tell me how."
Last edited by Cloud_Homewood on Fri May 29, 2009 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Tue May 26, 2009 1:18 pm

Phoenix looked at Cloud (very fitting for an angel in her opinion), and tried to sort out all that he was saying. "If... You are my guardian angel, then why are you showing yourself to me?" She asked, looking at his hand skeptically. She almost thought this was some way for her father to get her to bow down to him. But, the flying, the wings, they were just too much to really be something her father would set up. "Aren't guardian angels supposed to go unseen?" She couldn't believe that he was kneeling and just then eye to eye with her. Reluctantly, she reached her hand forward to him. "You want to protect me? Then take me away from here." She said, almost challenging him.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Tue May 26, 2009 1:57 pm

he took her by her hand and took her into his arms. his wings reappeared, he held onto her tight and took her into the sky. he started to answer her questions.

"Yes most guardian angels go unseenm but they will appear in certain circumstances. the neckalce that you wear around your neck, has a map on the back of it, unseen to the human eye. the demons what the neckalce around your neck, for it will lead them to the power of the mystics. with this power they will be able to recreat the world as they see fit. your dad has be in league with the demons, and i cant sit back knowing that. the demons will know soon enough that you have the map, and they will do anything to get it back. that is why i have showed my self"
Last edited by Cloud_Homewood on Fri May 29, 2009 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Tue May 26, 2009 2:04 pm

Phoenix was shocked and tried to push him away as he took her into his strong arms. But, then, he went into the air. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders, terrified that he was going to let her go. That would be a quick end to long standing pain, but she didn't really want to die.

"No, this necklace belonged to my mother, and I'm sure she didn't know anything about a map." She told him, shaking her head. He had to have the wrong person. "You must be looking for someone else. It's just a necklace, nothing special." She said, looking at him with a bit of shock.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Tue May 26, 2009 2:21 pm

Holding on to her, he reached in his pocket, and took out the picture of the women. he showed it Phoenix.

"your right your mother did not know about the map. 15 years ago Heaven was invaded by a group of demons that wanted the neckalace. god had no other choice but to throw it down to earth, he didnt want it to fall into their hands. soon after we drove them off he came to me, and informed me of your mother, who had the neckalace. he told me to be her guardian angel, but when i found her, she had died giving birth to you. from there on, i followed you, watching over you. there were times i was able to help you with your father, but some things were out of my control. it hurt me to watch you suffer, but i couldnt come out to you. i know it must be had to swallow all this, but you must believe me."

he had found a clearing on the ground, a few miles from where she lived. he landed in the clearing, and set her down.
Last edited by Cloud_Homewood on Fri May 29, 2009 12:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Tue May 26, 2009 10:18 pm

Phoenix looked at the picture of her mother, who happened to be named Heaven Leigh, and her mouth dropped open. "So.. You are really my mother's guardian angel." She clarified. "You did some stuff to help me? Why couldn't you do it all? Why couldn't you just do something to make him stop completely?" She asked as he sat her on the ground. She looked around. It was only a few miles from her home, but she had never been there before so it could be a world away for all she knew. "What are you supposed to do to protect me? What's in your Heavenly guidelines?" She asked. It was hard not to believe that he was a guardian angel, he had the wings, he knew what her father did, and he had a picture of her mother.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Tue May 26, 2009 10:58 pm

"i couldnt stop him from doing everything, and i am sorry for that. the reason i couldnt was because i can only stop people from doing stuff if they have even a little bit of doubt of what they are doing. but if they have none, and have their mind set on it, then there is nothing i can do."

he knew he couldnt ask forgivnessf or everything he couldnt protect her from, the only thing he could do was to protect her now, and that is what he intended to do.

"i am to keep you alive and that neckalce out of their hands. i am allowed to do anything that i need to do, as long as i do not harm any humans, that is the only restriction i have. i also can not bring you to heaven,..well i can but only if it is the last resort."
Last edited by Cloud_Homewood on Fri May 29, 2009 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Tue May 26, 2009 11:17 pm

Phoenix nodded, she could understand that. He did have only so much power, and her father was a determined man. "Why would the demons want a map?" She asked curiously, as she sat down on the grass, looking up at him. she put her hand on her necklace, wondering what would be so important about a map. "Are you going to be taking me back?" She asked, biting her lower lip.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Thu May 28, 2009 8:32 am

he looked at the peandent on the neckalce.

"on the back of that angel peandent is the map. The demons want it so they can free the Mystics and have them on there side. The Mysitcs were a group of normal humans, who lived regualar lives. but a war broke out between the Angels and Demons. as with every war there are people on each side that dont want war. so the Angels and Demons that did not want the war fuzed themself with the humans. A demon and angel each fuzed with one human, giving them the power of both Heaven and Hell. they are the strogest beings, god himself can not kill them."

he looked at her, smiling and shaking his head.

"Not for good. though it would be a good idea to go back and get a few things for you. but i know your father will soon know who has you."
Last edited by Cloud_Homewood on Fri May 29, 2009 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Thu May 28, 2009 9:21 pm

Phoenix chewed on her lower lip. "how would he know that I have a guardian angel?" She asked curiously, her hands playing with her necklace. This was all very strange, and she couldn't stop herself from wondering if she was just dreaming. "My father wouldn't know anything about you, he's just a scientist." She told him, pushing her hair out of her face.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Thu May 28, 2009 10:10 pm

he looked at her. Cloud knew that her father would say something to the demons. the demons had ways of finding things out. they can also tell when an angel is in the area.

"Your father will problay say some thing to the demons he is consorting with. if they even care a little bit they will come looking for you, and when they do they will sense my presence. after that they will start asking your father questions. then he will say something about the peandent. they will say where did she get it. he say will say from your mother. then they will ask how long has she had it. they will piece everything together."

he nodded at her second question.

"your right he wont know anything about me, but he does know that we exist."
Last edited by Cloud_Homewood on Fri May 29, 2009 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Thu May 28, 2009 10:54 pm

Phoenix sighed, closing her eyes. "If there is trouble to this... Where would we be able to go to hide?" She asked him, curiously, and worried. "Are you going to be leaving as soon as all this is taken care of with this necklace?" She asked him. Then, she thought of something. "Are you going to take my mother's necklace with you?" She didn't want to lose her only link to her mother.

((Short, sorry. V.V))

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Thu May 28, 2009 10:59 pm

he smiled, tring to ease her worry.

"I will have to become human if they know where we are to hide my angel aura. but i know of a few angels in the area who will help us out, if need be."

he shook his head.

"no i wont, i have been assigned your guardian angel, so i will be with you forever. and no i will not take the neckalce from you. i know much it means to you to have somethinmg from your mother. you can even keep the picture of her."

he smiled, tring not to show that he wanted to cry.

(its ok.)
Last edited by Cloud_Homewood on Fri May 29, 2009 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Thu May 28, 2009 11:06 pm

Phoenix smiled brightly, holding the picture to her chest. "Really?" She asked happily, holding onto it for dear life. She saw that he was sad and her smile faded. "Is something wrong?" She asked quietly, moving closer to him. "What is wrong, Cloud?" She asked, concerned for him. She was sad enough in her life, she didn't like seeing anyone sad.

"Is there anything that I can do to cheer you up?" She offered with a small smile, hoping that he would be willing to tell her.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud_Homewood on Thu May 28, 2009 11:12 pm

he looked at her. he knew he could be read like a book.

"its just my parents were killed when i was young, and i dont have anything to remind me of either my mother or father. but dont worry about me, ill be fine. i try not think about it much anymore."

he smiled.

"it cheers me up to see you smileing and happy."
Last edited by Cloud_Homewood on Fri May 29, 2009 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cloud_Homewood
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweet Angel Jocelyn on Thu May 28, 2009 11:18 pm

Phoenix gave him a bright smile. "I am sorry to hear about your parents." She said, sincere even though she was smiling. She wanted him to be happy, because, if she was going to have a friend, she would only be happy if he was. "I wish that I could help you with that." She told him. "Is there anything you do to get your mind off of the sadness?" She asked curiously. She would be up for anything if it would help him.

Sweet Angel Jocelyn
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!