Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Halo: Forgotten Artifacts

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Re: Halo: Forgotten Artifacts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Comrade Vacilli on Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:37 pm

Oris walked out with Zerka in a hushed conversation when Oris threw Zerka to the ground. " Don't be insane Zerka. I've truste you for years after I took the mantle of the Forsaken. " Zerka snarled and left while Siro who was hiding took the chance to run to Oris. " Oris, I know I messed up the phantom and all tha,t but please don't send me back. I can prove myself." Oris sighed and turned around. " Your lucky we brought along a Hurgok, but for now, we need it, and if you want to prove yourself, go in with the humans to research the cavern. " Then he pushed him into the forerunner structure along with the Hurgok. " Prove yourself then."

There should be two, no more, no less. One to embody power, one to crave it. "
- Darth Bane
" I? I am peace, I am salvation."
- Grave mind

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Comrade Vacilli
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:39 pm

"Right, let's get moving then...oh, looks like we've got somemore help then." Dante says, looking over at the Elite and Hurgok(?) as they enter the cave. "Well, just leave it to us doctor. We'll take care of this mess."
He then turns and looks his men over. Some of their armor have places in them where the plasma rounds hit, some are covered in dust, but all seem up for the challenge. He gives the green light in the HUD to his team then starts towards the far end of the cavern, drawing his SMGs as he goes.
Unseal the hushed casket.
- Cortana
In the end, the older generations always sacrifice themselves for the newer ones, so that the children that make the new generation can have it better than they themselves did.
- a lesson from Naruto

http://apps.facebook.com/naruto_app/invite/?player_id=59217&h=15eba7100b818f061501969591749860 - a link to a naruto game on Facebook, join my clan if you want.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter170 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:01 pm

Hunter brought his weapon up to the ready position and began sweeping forward following behind his leader "so where do you soppose they got the information on us to make these droid things?"
"insanity is like gravity... all it takes is a little push"

Hunter170
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dante_Page on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:14 pm

Dante laughs a little.
"They didn't get the information from us...we got it from them." he says over the com channel as he switches on his active camo. "I read about it in old files, some of them from the records of 117 himself. See, the Forerunners had these things called battlesuits, which are the same as the armor we wear. Only thing it, what the Spartan II's wore was onlt one twelvth as poweful as one of their lower level armors. These Droids could have taken out the old Spartan's easily. It's just our luck that we got an upgraded armor..."

Dante_Page
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hunter170 on Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:06 pm

Hunter listened to his commander closly and nodded a little " i see... so how strong are we talking for a few of these things?... and how many do you soppose there are?"

Hunter170
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!