Forum rules
This forum is for OOC discussion about existing roleplays.

Please post all "Players Wanted" threads in the Roleplayers Wanted forum!

Harold G. school for the odd [-CLOSED-]

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.
XD Haha lol that be funny to watch,Miyavi in a food fight. well im off to bed. I had a fun time on here. :)
(¯`v´¯)
.`·.¸.·´ ?
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸
Cheyenne Hikaru
Member for 4 years

hah, Sato - One of my best friends is totally obssesed with Miyavi. I keep thinking of her everytime I go to post in the IC. lol
"And all I've ever learned from love was how to shoot at someone who outdrew you."
xnightxelfx
Member for 5 years

Cool that great Miyavi is a really cool guy.A bit nuts and crazy but good.His daughter is lucky to have a dad like him.He is fun and goofy.
~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 5 years

everytime I see the name Kyo on this IC i think of fruits basket and Kyo from it! XD
"Dude, do you know what that is?" "Nope, do you?" "Nope, Google that shit."
;)
When in doubt, Google it out!
Miss Meggie
Member for 5 years

Haha, me too.!

I love the show.

Kyo was more favorite, plain and sheer awesome.
I miss the good old days when boys had cooties; girls could get dirty; recess was too short; watching the garbage truck eat the garbage was fun; when you could wave to random people and not be judged; the only race issue was how fast you could run; when you could play water balloon fight in a white shirt; when promises were highfives and the only thing that could be broken was a toy: I miss the good old days when we were all the time same.
predictmeifyoucan
Member for 5 years

me too but i liked Hatsuharu a little more, he was pure bipolar-awesomeness GO BIPOLAR PEOPLE!
Miss Meggie
Member for 5 years

It funny everyone else is haveing food fight or about to get kill by kyo,Miyavi and Niamh are the only ones safe.
~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 5 years

haha that is true! well XD Lila is hiding under a table does that count? HAHA XD XD XD
Miss Meggie
Member for 5 years

Yes that counts XD YOUR SAFE WOHHHHHH! so why people not posting?
they typeing long? xD
~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 5 years

IDK i'm not yet, my charecters arent doing anything really interesting, one is under a table and one has chocolate pudding on his hand XD
Miss Meggie
Member for 5 years

blah. I'm pretty much stuck too. Sadness. ^^
xnightxelfx
Member for 5 years

want Tora to run back in with Kyo? or Kyo draging Tora?
~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 5 years

Well Lila just ran into the hall looking for them so you choose.
Miss Meggie
Member for 5 years

Kaylee's safe, too!

Sorry I haven't posted, I can't really because for the next few days I will be busy with school and traveling.
noot noot
Forensic_Anthro
Member for 5 years

thats okay forensic just post as much as you can so you can stay caught up. If you can't we understand.
Miss Meggie
Member for 5 years

yeah sorry i couldn't post earlier

The Twins
Name: Kai and Kiro Hyde

Power:
Their telepathic to each other meaning that they can read whatever the other is thinking. They also can control other people's emotions

Appearance:
Kai
Kiro

Personality:

Kiro is the outgoing,hyper,funny guy. You can always find him goofing around,telling jokes an all.
There's just that strange thing that you can't really shut him up.

Kai really likes to read and just keeps to himself really. He never minds to help out,but dislikes attention. He'd rather be in the back than having to show off

Hobbies:

Kiro is mostly found to play guitar when he's not pulling pranks or horsing around.

Kai on the other hand would give just about everything for a quiet place where he could read or listen to music. Its basically everything he does...reading.

Roommate: since they're twins I'm guessing the share a room huh?

Grade: 11

Crush:
TBA

Name: Hazel Hyde

Power:
Psychokinesis – she can move or destroy a subject with her mind

Appearance:
Personality:
old, serious,and quiet to most people she doesn't trust anyone. She is someone that you can rely on. But
she is a hateful person and dosent give a crap about others feelings. Or at least that's what they say.
She also has a very sarcastic sense of humor.

Hobbies:

She's mostly just alone,drawing,writing poetry or listening to music.
Also when it rains she'd always go for a walk.

Roommate: //

Grade:

Crush:
TBA
He May NOT be the coolest...he may no be the best... but Nao..Nao is my IDOL!! ( ´┏_┓` *)
Sorrow Heart
Member for 5 years

Can somebody tell me whats going on? Because I don't feel like reading it all...
predictmeifyoucan
Member for 5 years

Kyo hurt Tora, Miyavi, Niamh, Lila and possibly Tora are skipping the second day of school when they wake up. Noah got roomed with Tyler and that is pretty much the major details. Did I miss any other ones guys?
Miss Meggie
Member for 5 years

Where is everyone )_).....I really like this rp.
Hey I have an idea.When our characters graduate.We should have a new rp.
In witch Tora and Miyavi are famous in there bands and people lost touch.It be interesting.
Everyone is living there lives and stuff.Maybe a school reunion to.
~Kazuya_Lotus~
Member for 5 years

Who isgoing to stay in this roleplay?
Because if everyone is leaving, I don't want to be the only one staying.
Miss Meggie
Member for 5 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.