Forum rules
This forum is for OOC discussion about existing roleplays.

Please post all "Players Wanted" threads in the Roleplayers Wanted forum!

Harold G. school for the odd [-CLOSED-]

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Harold G. school for the odd [-CLOSED-]

Postby Miss Meggie on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:03 pm

(MY FIRST ROLEPLAY!!! ^__^)

Ok so this roleplay is about a school called Harold G. school for the odd. Students there have strange feats or powerrs and are usually outcasts in the human society.

RULES:
1. NO GODMODDING
2. NO MARY-SUES
3. ROMANCE IS ALLOWED BUT KEEP IT PG-13
4. CUSSING IS ALLOWED BUT NO F-BOMBS
5. VIOLENCE IS ALLOWED (caution: there may be gore.)
6. TRY TO KEEP IT SOMEWHAT EVEN (even amount of boys and girls)

CHARACTERS:(3 characters per person)

Principal: Harold G.- Sato

Teachers- need at least six

Main students- need at least 15
WE NEED MORE GUYS especially we are about set on girls
Character sheet:

Name:

Power:

Appearance:

Personality:

History: (optional)

Hobbies:

Roommate: (choose whoever, girls dorm boys dorm not co-ed)

Grade: (10-12)

Crush:

EXAMPLE: (my character!)

Name: Delila (Lila) Acker

Power: Is telepathic (can send messages to people through mind)

Appearance:

Personality: Lila is a very fun person to be around, can be risky at times, she can sometimes be clueless, slight australian accent.

History: Lila was born in Australia in a little shack on Cardwell beach ,her parents found out about her power on her 4th birthday , Her dad died of heart cancer when she was 16 so her mother sent he to Howard G. school for the odd.

Hobbies: Lila loves to draw, play keyboard piano, sing and swim.

Roommate: Niamh Penelope Harris

Grade: 10

Crush: Tora, and Noah. She isn't sure yet.

HAVE FUN!!!
Last edited by Miss Meggie on Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:55 am, edited 7 times in total.
"Dude, do you know what that is?" "Nope, do you?" "Nope, Google that shit."
;)
When in doubt, Google it out!
Miss Meggie
Member for 5 years

Re: Harold G. school for the odd

Postby UCTigerette on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Name: Niamh Penelope Harris

Power: Has the abilty to touch a person or a posession of a person and see their entire life; every thought, every action, and every aspiration as well as how they will die.

Personality: Niamh is wild, out of control, and very rebellious. She does not stick to a schedule, but lives like in the moment. She is opinonated, smart, devoted to those she loves, independant, outspoken, outgoing, and risky. She is always up for a good time and sometimes can act promiscuos.

History: Niamh was born in a small Florida town. She came into her power at age 7 and she was honesty frightened when she seen the death of her mother. Her mother was shot. Her father had no clue what to do with her, so she was sent to Howard G.

Hobbies: Tennis, Reading, Writing, Parties, Boys

Roommate: Lila, if its okay.
Grade: 10th (held back once)

Crush: No one for now.
* Nezzera * chaoticsunrise * RaeRaeButterfly *

Beautiful Dreamer, wake unto me,
Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee;
Sounds of the rude world heard in the day,
Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away!
UCTigerette
Member for 4 years

Postby Miss Meggie on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:24 pm

accepted! ^_^ and of couse thats ok YAY I GOT A ROOMMATE!!! haha
Miss Meggie
Member for 5 years

Postby Kaoru_chan on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:26 pm

Name: CHiyo Clairoux

Power: control over fire, stuff related to fire... ((Sorry, im all super dumb right now.. >_>))

Appearance:

Personality: Chiyo is very quiet, and tends to be found alone. She keeps to herself and always is hoping she doesn't have to share a room with anyobdy, but at the same time does. She likes to have intelligent conversations, and thinks highly of herself. But can be kind to people she thinks is nice... She can also be un-knowing of her surrodings, and can be called dim..

History: Chiyo is half French and half Japanese. She grew up in England with occansional trips around the world, and that's all she ever tells anyone. She figured out about her pwoer when her school started on fire and she moved it out of her way to get a drink of water when her throat got dry.

Hobbies: Drawing, reading manga, fiddling with her clothes, and painting

Roommate: open, and looking, but not at the same time. :D
Grade: 11

Crush: none at the moment
Last edited by Kaoru_chan on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:
Kaoru_chan
Member for 5 years

Postby Miss Meggie on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:27 pm

ACCEPTED!!! ^__^
Miss Meggie
Member for 5 years

Postby Miss Meggie on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:33 pm

hey UCTigrette, your character for her power is the way they die definite or can it change if something leading to the cause is avoided? haha im just wondering.
Miss Meggie
Member for 5 years

Postby UCTigerette on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:36 pm

Oh, it is NOT definite. If something major happens in their life then it can alter, but if they stay on the same path, the style of their death is certain. So, it's constantly changing.
UCTigerette
Member for 4 years

Postby Forensic_Anthro on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:38 pm

Name
Kaywinnit Mayala Cai

Power
Crystallization: She can change her body into a near unbreakable crystal and de-crystallize herself when she wants to.

Personality
Generally cheerful, Kaylee is easily scared and when in the midst of a fight she usually hides behind someone else. If she were given a gun she'd be unable to look when she shoots it, and either way wouldn't hit anyone. She is intelligent though, and is a hard worker. She loves technology, and if you gave her even the most broken thing she would instantly fall in love with it and put all of her love, devotion, and caring into every piece of it whilst trying to assemble it again.

History
Born in Southern California, Kaywinnit "Kaylee" Cai wasn't like her other students. For one, she had powers. Second, she was the only one that wasn't mostly American. Her mother was of Portuguese descent and her father of German. Soon those two languages became her favorites because she could say what other didn't understand.
She was always head of her class and a good student until her powers caught up with her. In the middle of her 3rd grade class one day her shoes and feet began turning clear and she couldn't move them. The clarity crept up her legs, turning her clothes as well as her body into a completely clear formation in the exact form she had been in before. She screamed when she noticed and tried to move her legs, which had completely crystallized but failed.
Later she was expelled from the school. She had been home schooled until she turned 16 and became eligible to go to Harold G. School for the Odd.

Hobbies
Reading, writing stories, schoolwork, writing poetry, listening to music, singing, photography, technology, forensics, and practicing her crystallization.

Roommate
Daisy Giordoni

Grade

Crush
To be announced.
Last edited by Forensic_Anthro on Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
noot noot
Forensic_Anthro
Member for 5 years

Postby Kaoru_chan on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:38 pm

lol, i hope this is busy and stuff. We need guys actually... oh em gee.... lol
Kaoru_chan
Member for 5 years

Postby Miss Meggie on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:38 pm

oh okay i thought that, I was just making sure :) and Forensic_anthro your accepted ^__^

ill make a guy

Name: Noah (swift) Foote

Power: Can teleport short distances. (sorta like on jumper but we'll call it a skip instead of a jump.)

Appearance:

Personality: Swift is a cocky, flirtacious, funny guy who is good to have around when you feel sad, the typical bad-boy type who hates school but goes anyway.

Hobbies: Play guitar, drums, sing, calls himself a 1-man-band

Roommate: open

Grade: 10th (held back twice)

Crush: can't quite decide yet
Last edited by Miss Meggie on Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Miss Meggie
Member for 5 years

Postby predictmeifyoucan on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:42 pm

Can I reserve a spot meggie
I miss the good old days when boys had cooties; girls could get dirty; recess was too short; watching the garbage truck eat the garbage was fun; when you could wave to random people and not be judged; the only race issue was how fast you could run; when you could play water balloon fight in a white shirt; when promises were highfives and the only thing that could be broken was a toy: I miss the good old days when we were all the time same.
predictmeifyoucan
Member for 5 years

Postby Miss Meggie on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:49 pm

yupp
sorry if my guy doesn't show he has curly blonde hair and green eyes.
Last edited by Miss Meggie on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Miss Meggie
Member for 5 years

Postby predictmeifyoucan on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:54 pm

Ooh I love the name noah!
predictmeifyoucan
Member for 5 years

Postby Miss Meggie on Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:58 pm

haha me too that and the name gavin
Miss Meggie
Member for 5 years

Postby Orith Nar on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:08 pm

Name: Zack Leo Strife

Power: He controls the power of molecular hardening. He can make his body's molecules fade apart to the point of floating in the air, or seeping through walls, or make them harden and mesh together to the point of withstanding any blow, and dealing a blow powerful enough to destroy entire eighteen-wheelers.

Appearance: http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-05 ... -fair3.jpg

Personality: Errr, can this come out in the Roleplay?

History: (optional)And this?

Hobbies: Playing with his powers, practicing with the sword that has stayed in his family for generations, which is both his and his twins, drawing.

Roommate: Cloud Strife

Grade: 12th

Crush: TBA

Name: Cloud Feli Strife

Power: He has power over minds, and can read the thoughts of another, the power over minds includes telekinisis, elekinisis, and pyrokenisis.

Appearance: http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff30 ... /Cloud.jpg

Personality: Can this come out in the Roleplay?

History: (optional) And this?

Hobbies: Writing, playing with his power, practicing with his and his brothers sword.

Roommate: Zack Strife

Grade: 12th

Crush: TBA

Member for 5 years

Postby Miss Meggie on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:12 pm

accepted and yes his personality can come out during the roleplay.
Miss Meggie
Member for 5 years

Postby Kaoru_chan on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:24 pm

lol, nice. now its even if i skimmed right, dont think i did. though..
Kaoru_chan
Member for 5 years

Postby Miss Meggie on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:27 pm

yupp it's even so far we need about 9 more people 5 at the least wait no it's not even we have 3 boys and 4 girls
Miss Meggie
Member for 5 years

Postby Miss Meggie on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:36 pm

we need teachers and the principal they have powers too!
Miss Meggie
Member for 5 years

Postby Kaoru_chan on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:38 pm

danngggg...i thought i was right... T-T.... man, we should advertise, and it'll fill up much faster. :D like putting it in your signature.
oooooooooooo!!!
Cani be a teacher!?!? It sounds fun and stuff, to be able to boss the students around.
Kaoru_chan
Member for 5 years

Next

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.