Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harvest Moon *Revised*

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Harvest Moon *Revised*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malaysia NightReaver on Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:16 pm

OOC: Alright boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen. As per the reason why the other thread got locked up. Let's keep it clean! There are to be no obscene actions inside of this thread, no nudity or sexual tendencies. IF you have the urge to RP such things, then I suggest you use a PM box or message because that is what they were made for. Remember, we have young teenagers that come on this board and we do not want to set a bad example for them.

I myself have been an admin of many other boards and even though I do not have the authority to do any real damage, I myself will be watching over this thread personally since I am the one re-starting it. If you are seen sporting any of these unacceptable acts, I will be informing an admin or moderator immediately and asked that you be dealt with accordingly. So for the sake of the RP and respect for our younger viewers/writers/readers. KEEP IT CLEAN.

Thank you,
Dyna

Aeleon:

She closed her eyes as she listened to Dyna, half curled up and turned to her side in the passenger seat, resting her cheek against the seat's head-piece. She was indeed soothed by Dyna's words, and smiled softly, before opening her eyes again and finding no fault in the sudden distance Dyna's body'd gained on her own. She paused in that moment, gazed into Dyna's eyes, and smiled. Michelle realized then that there was no actual benefit to fighting it; she herself was curious about the subsequent turn of events, and she knew Dyna wouldn't desist. She did feel a bit selfish about what would next come out of her mouth, but she had made her mind up: either her way or the highway.
"Alright, but only if you'll keep this a secret in school." She sighed, looking out the windshield, noticing it had gotten quite dark in the time they spoke for the first time. "I'm not ready for this, and like, I know the school isn't."

Dyna-

Observing all of the facial expressions that eventually adorned a heart-warming smile, her concern slightly waned. Of course she was still worried, but the reaction she was got true. It was honest. There was no lie that was trying to hide behind it and that allowed her to be a bit relieved. Receiving the conditions that were made, she nodded and couldn't help but look down and softly laugh. It wasn't that it was insultingly humorous, but it was more of the fact that she had thought of that too.

Keeping it a secret.

"Of course, Michelle. I think it would be more fun that way, it would give everyone else something to think about. Wondering why I continue to pursue something that always rejects me. Why I don't listen when you yell at me.." She giggled at the thought. Reverting her eyes back towards those baby blues, sighing, she bit her bottom lip. Michelle had ended her sentence speaking of how she wasn't ready for this. The school wasn't either, but she simply had to ask..her curiosity was nipping at her heels. "And what is this, Michelle?" She spoke very sincerly when asking this question. She didn't wish to insult her but she had the right to know, didn't she?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Malaysia NightReaver
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Harvest Moon *Revised*

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eymber on Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:00 pm

[I just wanted to thank you for being such a good sport about all of this. Are there any open characters?]
...Arise and be all that you dream....

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Eymber
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Concordia Attica on Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:11 am

OOC: Basically its a continuance of the original thread(Without the obscenity of course), 'Harvest Moon'. You can take a glance at that to get an idea of what is going on from there and if you want to join, then you may. I hope you have a fun time RPing. ^_^

ETA: I am Dyna/Malaysia btw..just under a different name. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused. Thanks. :)

Concordia Attica
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Okutai on Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:04 am

((Hmmm. yEsI shall rejoin. I left the other because it was abit... Meh.))

Rafael stood in the trees. He needed to satisfy his thirst. But he couldn't find anyone.

((Short I know. But I couldn't think of anything))

Okutai
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:49 pm

(OF course there are open characters! The more, the better!

The more archetypal, the better as well, I say!
Thanks Malaysia also, for resetting this. I'm sorry it took so long for me to find it!)

She was feeling much better about all this. It was a neat compromise; she would be able to experiment with having a non-cool friend on her terms. She was feeling quite proud of herself, and it reflected in her expression until Dyna asked that small, simple question that warranted such a complicated answer.

"And what is this, Michelle?"

She paused, blinked, and pursed her lips. She moved to speak, her expression shifting between one of matter-of-factness and slight vagueness, but no words came out. What exactly would this be?

"I'm.. uh, not sure?" She bit her lower lip as well for a moment. "I think this is.. " A wave of sincerity crashed onto her face as she locked her gaze with Dyna's once more. "..me letting you into my life."
As you recall, you know I love to show off,
But you never thought that I would take it this far.
What do you know?

Fancy a Butcher's?

aeleon
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malaysia NightReaver on Mon Dec 17, 2007 8:47 pm

Sincerity. She felt it, her empathy sparking to life. It was always there, always strong and forever in effect. With a softening stare, she calmly sat back with an at-ease smile upon her face. The response is half of what she expected, perhaps she desired more. She wanted to hear there was more to it than just be letting her into her life, however, there was no time to rush.

"I like the sound of that." Her voice was quiet and passive. Even though the physical closeness between them had never waned, she could not keep her eyes off her. "Michelle, I do apologize if I seem rude for asking. But, what exactly do you see in Brad? Other than him being the all-star quarterback and a popularity fiend?" This might hit a nerve but maybe she wanted to get a rise out of her, to give her a reason to play 'chase.' She always did enjoy the rejection as strange as it may seem. Patiently she waited for the answer, her eyes lighting up from the cascading rays of moonlight that peeked through the trucks tinted windows. They appeared to have a golden trim to them..

Would she notice?

Malaysia NightReaver
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:04 pm

Michelle smiled warmly and listened eagerly until Dyna mentioned Brad, at which point she frowned and even turned away, settling into the passenger seat of Dyna's car as it was meant to be seated in.

"I, uhm," she began, thinking hard but trying to look like she was offended. Inwardly, she laughed, partially being able to relate to what Dyna said; she had noticed it too.

"He's good-looking.. And fun to hang out with." The last bit was a lie, a huge lie. She thought of the last time they hung out at his house to watch the superbowl. It was the typical set-up: half the football team was there with their cheerleader girlfriends getting them chips, soda, or beer, if they weren't sitting on their laps and trying to fight the game to get attention. Michelle sat next to Brad, half interested in the game (though her team was losing to a team she couldn't stand), half bored. She wasn't getting any attention from the guys either, who were all making some sort of loud noise, either in support of or in protest of the flickering images that had them so enveloped. Michelle smiled once more, not in fondness of the memory, but in cynical hindsight, thinking about what a laugh the whole evening was.

aeleon
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!