Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

I Have A Secret... I'm Human... IC [Need Beasts]

a topic in Futuristic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: I Have A Secret... I'm Human... IC [Need Beasts]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:26 pm

Gorn'ith appeared behind Nicole and grabbed her shoulder. "You're a curious one, eh?" he asked and smiled showing his rotten teeth. "You want to see what's behind the door?" he asked and walked up to it. "You're just a human... a girl, nonetheless. I could sell you for a meal, a slave, or even sex, but I haven't. You know why?" he asked looking back at her and staring into her eyes again. "Because you're too good, heh." he said, grinning. He opened the door and revealed a room in whcih the roof was cracked and moon light shown through. The room was empty and reaked of mildew, but this was Gorn'ith's Haven. "I'll have the guards take care of our little friend." he said and walked up to a monitor and pressed a few buttons. "Attention, guards. This is Zaels. Remove the Fur-Freaks outside the courtyard... thanks." he said and walked up to a window leading outside. Within seconds, 40 armored guards ran out with swords, spears, and even guns. "I don't want them dead, just to go away for the night." Gorn'ith explained to the girl and smiled. "I have 14 hearts... 13 of them are human." he said answering her question from 10 minutes ago.
If you can't read this, you probably need glasses!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluewolf482 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:36 pm

Oh. Come. On. The gunfire started up yet again. How many friggin' bullets has this guy got? Then he noticed why as the Collector's guards showed up. Not one to waste an opportunity, Raman signaled to his friends and got out of range while he had the chance. He wasn't giving up yet... after all, the moon had just begun to rise.
samquestionablegunnerkriggpennydresdenandxkcdcontentcourtfuzzycodakarcade

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bluewolf482
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:56 pm

((Ignore this freaking double posting.))
Last edited by mummydove on Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mummydove
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:59 pm

Nicole jumped when Gorn’ith grabbed her shoulder and looked back at him slightly. “Hi again and yes I am a curious one,” she told him gently and smiled. “Sure I like to seen what’s behind that door,” she reply and turned around to look at him, but then followed him as he walked up to the door. She rolled her eyes as he talked about selling her, she rather die before that, but she did slightly laugh as she heard his reason why he hadn’t yet. She looked back at his eyes as he spoke. Then she looked away from him and entered the room slowly as she looked around with curious eyes and a small smile on it hers lips. “This room is nice and simple,” she said gently and walked around the room ignoring the smell slightly. She nodded as he explained about the guards and walked up to the window slowly standing slightly next to him. “So your name is Zaels interesting,” she mused to herself and looked at the moon watching it glowed slightly. “Well you already know I only have one human heart, but I bet you already know about all about humans though,” she told him as she kept looking at the moon and began to twirl a lock of her hair thinking about tonight and everything that happened so far.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:12 pm

Letum stopped firing when he ran through his third clip. Quickly, he packed up his weapon, setting it back to carbine, or something close, then faded back into the brush. It was pointless to waste any more clips just pinning that big one down, now it was time to work the infiltration game. Letum packed up his suit and shoved it into the ragged backpack. That done, he grabbed a small pocket knife and cut himself in a few places, mainly on the cheeks and arms to make himself appear less human, more like he just killed someone and ripped them apart for the fun of it. Then, cracking his neck, he walked the distance and made his way into town. If any of them knew he was human, they either didn't care or knew not to screw with him.

He made his way around town without attracting attention, just like he was trained. So, with that success, he aimed for the mansion.
We are who we are, not who we are meant to be, and anyone who says otherwise deserves what they get...which in my case would be a whole lot of freaking lead.
And here's my rp: viewtopic.php?f=112&t=37462

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:58 pm

(so sorry for not posting sooner)

Rachel bit her lip as a beast approached them. oh no...i cant die..im going to die..
Rachel shuddered, crossing her arms over her chest nevously. The beast had seemed to think they were beasts...Well...they werent..Rachel started to follow him. She felt kind of safe near him..Rachel..snap out of it..Well she did feel a tiny bit safe considering he thought she was a beast. Then again, maybe he was cute and caring..Rachel..snap out of it.
Today Was A Fairytale ~ By Taylor Swift. Is the song I strive on. I strive on different songs but at the moment and for a while it will be my sole strength... Up & Above xxxx

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Orith Nar on Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:07 pm

Jaedan smiled at the two girls who had decided to follow him. "Well, at least you two had some sense. C'mon, human and...Blood-Luster...Right?" He said with a smile, he stood up and paced the cave, his chinese-style katana was gleaming in the torchlight, and it was now in his hand. That one...Heh, she's kind of cute. He thought, he didn't particularly have any feelings for any other Beast, and doubted he would ever have feelings for anyone, so he would attempt to keep it as 'Thinking Rachel was kind of cute'. "Well, April, you said? And, what's your name?" He asked with another brilliant smile towards Rachel. "Oh, and by the way, you may want to let Clover, haha, do his business, he'll come back, trust me." He said, turning around momentarily to look at the girl carrying Clover. He sighed slightly, and then put his katana in a sheath on his belt. He turned back around to look at Rachel. A bit more then just cute, I believe... He thought, which made a smile grace his handsome features. His pale skin made his eyes stand out even more, and it seemed his hair did the same.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." -~-~-~- Edgar Allan Poe.

Orith Nar
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Gwenyth* on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:28 am

April put Clover on the ground. Then she cocked an eyebrow up as she saw Jaedan staring at Rachel with a smile. 'Did he say Bloodluster?' She sighed, then head out the cave. No one seemed to notice. She looked for some materials to build a bow and arrow.

After a few minutes of searching she found her materials. She headed back to the cave, and constructed her weapon. 'Great. Now I can actually defend myself.' She thought looking at her creation, with a slight smile on her lips.

*Gwenyth*
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:39 am

Rachel leant agaisnt the wall of the cave and sunk down to the floor, curling up. He was cute..Rachel snap out of it.. 'Oh..I'm Rachel,' She gave a small shy smile. Rachel, you can't deny it..he is hot and irrestible..C'mon girl..say something flirty..Rachel shuddered at her thoughts..She diddn't normally think stuff like that.

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:39 am

Rachel leant agaisnt the wall of the cave and sunk down to the floor, curling up. He was cute..Rachel snap out of it.. 'Oh..I'm Rachel,' She gave a small shy smile. Rachel, you can't deny it..he is hot and irrestible..C'mon girl..say something flirty..Rachel shuddered at her thoughts..She diddn't normally think stuff like that.

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluewolf482 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Raman slipped unnoticed behind the house, hopped the fence with a boost from one of his friends, and went down to the basement, prying open the cellar door. He signaled to two of the others to follow him and pulled his pistol before going any further. The other Fur-Freaks with him couldn't be called friends, exactly, but they had guns and owed him a favor for getting them out of trouble for robbing a Collector's storeroom. He pulled them close and whispered instructions.
"All right. We're getting the human out of here alive, and unharmed if possible. You two stay quiet and don't shoot if the girl's in the room."
With that, he sneaked up the stairs toward Gorn'ith's 'haven', ready for a fight.

bluewolf482
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:25 am

A grey face looked in by the opening of the cave Jaedan and the two girls were hiding in. Brought there by the smell of blood, she had suddenly lost interest in actually feeding and was staring at the situation with curiousity. When April emerged, she quickly disappeared and found herself a hidingplace, slowly poking her head back out as April returned to the cave. She giggled and quickly slapped her hands in front of her mouth, diving back into hiding.

((ooc: How's that? :P)
Overconfidence: "There's only seven sharp sides to that thing! We're three! It can't possibly maim more than one of us before we manage to kill it!"

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Gwenyth* on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:58 pm

April looked around when she was returning to the cave. 'Was that just my imagination, or did I hear something?' April thought. 'Being outside of the Haven...is making me jumpy.' She looked inside and saw Rachel was flirting. April rolled her eyes. "Hello again!" She said cheerfully.

*Gwenyth*
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:08 am

She's human! was the first thought that passed through Zick's mind as she slowly stepped away from her hidingplace, following behind April to carefully peer inside the cave again. The two others seemed to be more interested in each other than their surroundings. Perhaps I could just snatch her out without them noticing.. she wondered as she stepped slightly closer, tripping and landing facefirst behind April. She looked up into April's face and the grin disappeared, replaced with disappointment and fear.
"Uh.. Meow?" she said, hopefully.

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby *Gwenyth* on Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:47 pm

"Uh...Meow?"
April screamed, then took a deep breath. "Who, and what, are you?" She demanded. April hoped that Jaedan would protect them like he said he would. Hopefully, she's nice...I could use a new friend! April thought naively. Focus, April. This girl probably wanted to kill you...

*Gwenyth*
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hirochi-Zangus on Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:11 pm

Gorn'ith smiled at Nicole and heard foot steps coming up the stairs. "A Fur-Freak..." he whispered as he grabbed Nicole's body and dragged her to a closet. "Don't make a noise. If you survive this, then I'll let you out, otherwise you might die..." he said as he threw her into the closet and looked at her. He seemed to have frightened her, but he didn't care. He leaned close to her and smiled. "I'll make sure you live." he said as he sneaked a kiss on her cheek and slammed the door and locked it. He walked over to the other door and hunched over ready to fight the Fur-Freak.

Hirochi-Zangus
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlWayZFrE3 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:03 am

Letum slowly climbed in through a window, dead silent against whatever noise could be heard. He didn't pause to take in the room, just raised his rifle and got moving. Stepping out of the room, he ran right into a small group of fur freaks. He froze for a second, then straightened, raised his rifle, and said, "I can't kill all of you, but damnit I'll get close if you kill me. Call a truce?"

((Sorry, I couldn't think of another way to jump back in))

AlWayZFrE3
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:46 am

Zick got on her feet a bit more quickly than you would think was possible, straightened herself and looked at April with amused, grey, eyes. Making sure to hide her clawed hand behind her back, she smiled at her. I can't take her now.. I've most likely caught the attention of the others as well.. she thought and scratched the back of her head.
"Well, uh, I'm just an innocent bypasser. I couldn't help but noticing you gathering things out there and just started to wonder -" she took a pause to grin, "- wonder what a human was doing outside the Haven at this hour. Zick stretched out her un-clawed hand theaterically in greeting and bowed to the young girl.
"I wish to help you, of course!" Zick said with a fake worry, making sure her face matched her words. She might be insane, but she wasn't a bad liar. More than once had it gotten her out of trouble she couldn't handle.
"Who knows what sort of scary creatures you'll meet out here!"
If I could only get her away from the others..

Raijn
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bluewolf482 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:22 pm

Raman looked over the kid with the rifle. He nodded to the others. "Truce. You're human, right? Wanna kill a Collector?" He smiled, glad of this good luck.

bluewolf482
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mummydove on Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:01 pm

Nicole looked at him as he spoke and froze as he grabbed her, but blinked when he put her into a closet. She swallowed hard and just shifted her weight. What did he mean she might die? She ran her fingers threw her hair and watched as he leaned closer. She was going to ask what he was doing, but stayed quiet as he spoke. “Okay…” she whispered and blushed slightly as he kissed one of her cheek. She couldn’t help, but roll her eyes when he just slammed the door in her face. Then she heard the click of the lock when he locked it. Why did he do that now? she wondered sighing. Nicole leaned against the closet's wall as she closed her eyes breathing slowly, wondering what would happen next.

mummydove
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!