Heaven & Hell: Love Test

Heaven & Hell: Love Test

Heaven and Hell send angel and demon apprentices to Earth for a little experiment. They want to know a the humans love capacity. What happens when the little experiment doesn't go exactly as planned? NEED GUYS!!

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Heaven & Hell: Love Test”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Heaven & Hell: Love Test

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Heaven & Hell: Love Test

Postby Atheol Cowin on Sun May 22, 2011 1:08 pm

I have one of the angels..
My father once said your limitis what you make of it. I believe is your limit is there so you can go beyond It
Atheol Cowin
Member for 3 years

IM SO SORRY! I went on vacation and the hotel internet was down but IM BACK!
Each night starts with a quick glance,
And each night's ruling my heart
The thing is this whole time I haven't been breathing,
Now it's about time, are you ready to start?

BeautifulxDisaster
Member for 3 years

Oh its okay lol
I want to go on vacation v_v lol well I hope you had fun
I just hope Cazuki will respond to your post
theMoonlightTheory
Member for 3 years

Re: [OOC] Heaven & Hell: Love Test

Postby Runaway Smiles on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:35 pm

Sorry! I must be taking forever! @emotionless and theMoonlightTheory I promise I will post by the end of the night.
May Smiles Always Be Quick To Your Lips ;)
Runaway Smiles
Member for 3 years

@Atheol Cowin
You can do better than that XP make that post longer pls
theMoonlightTheory
Member for 3 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.