Heroes and Villains: A New Threat

Heroes and Villains: A New Threat

After 20 years, a new generation of heroes and villains have risen, and a new threat with them. RP STARTED! STILL ACCEPTING

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Heroes and Villains: A New Threat”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Heroes and Villains: A New Threat

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.
Back now. Seems we in the warehouse are still waiting. Good to know I didn't miss anything or that you are all waiting on me :)
SkullsandSlippers
Member for 3 years

Re: [OOC] Heroes and Villains: A New Threat

Postby LSunday on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:53 pm

Erlanis, can you please post again? You keep stopping your posts without giving me anything to actually stay, and I don't want to keep posting "Warren watched in silence" in 50 different ways..
LSunday
Member for 3 years

I think we are at a point where Daniel and Warren need to do their thing and then come back. I won't post again....no point. Rylie will give the information that they found but not till everyone is back, only makes sense at this point.
SkullsandSlippers
Member for 3 years

Are we dead? Do we have something we can by pass and move on?
SkullsandSlippers
Member for 3 years

I have nothing really to put with Adana, because noone needs her and I believe she deserves a very nice long Adana nap. So if there is anything I can do to help with this please let me know :) Otherwise Adana is gonna sleep
I tried to be perfect but nothing was worth it. I don't believe that it makes me real. I thought it would be easy, but noone believed me. Let's face it, Noone is perfect.
chocolateloversuntie
Member for 3 years

If we're going to move forward Daniel and Warren need to finish their scene. I don't really want to push the warehouse forward and screw with the time frame of both events.
The Angry Penguin
Member for 3 years

Okay....so we wait. Do we know if Erlanis even has plans to keep posting? Be good to know since I don't know at this point who is sticking around.
SkullsandSlippers
Member for 3 years

I'm not sure. If I remember correctly it was his turn to post again since he kept ending is posts in awful spots where Warren had nothing to do but stand there and be quiet.
The Angry Penguin
Member for 3 years

Yeah I realize that and it sucks. We either need to pretend that all got wrapped up and Warren can come back or posts need to occur I think. Been a while since there has been any activity and those of in the warehouse can't keep posting with throw away posts. Get dull quickly.

So....Erlanis? You around?

LSunday what would you like to do since you are the one being held up while waiting for a post you can work from.
SkullsandSlippers
Member for 3 years

Postby Erlanis on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:22 pm

Yea I'm still around, sorry if my posts keep ending in shitty spots but I'm just trying to leave openings for him to ask questions or what not. Honestly? It would be fine to just cut the encounter now.
I've driven across deserts driven by the irony
That only being shackled to the road could ever I be free.
-Frank Turner
Erlanis
Member for 3 years

Glad you aren't gone. :)

Hmm shall we see about getting post with you guys leaving then and heading back to us for completition sake? If not then a post with you leaving and heading to the warehouse works too.

LSunday? Does that work for you?
SkullsandSlippers
Member for 3 years

Postby LSunday on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:00 am

That's best for me. The problem with the way the stops are falling is just that Warren's only there to make sure Daniel doesn't give the group away; he doesn't actually care what goes on, as long as they keep their mouths shut on important topics.
LSunday
Member for 3 years

Alright then, if you could Erlanis can you please post with a "wrap up" of the conversation and you guys heading back that would be great. Once we are all together again we can move forward.
SkullsandSlippers
Member for 3 years

Sweet. Just touch Adana to wake her up, and make sure you do it gently. :D
chocolateloversuntie
Member for 3 years

Thank you Erlanis. :)
SkullsandSlippers
Member for 3 years

Sorry for the double post. Will post with Rylie's break down of what they learned tomorrow, totally wiped right now. :P Apologies for the wait.
SkullsandSlippers
Member for 3 years

Hello? :<
chocolateloversuntie
Member for 3 years

I think we need John to react to the name or for something to happen...discussion is getting us nowhere again :).
SkullsandSlippers
Member for 3 years

Postby LSunday on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:53 pm

Our problem seems to be that all our villains are tied up/not responding. I'll see if I can come up with a way to disentangle Sarah from her spot, but I don't know what I can do.
LSunday
Member for 3 years

I agree LSunday. We have no conflict and the missile itself is a stalemate issue. We wait to see if anyone comes at it, but that leaves us to sit and twiddle our thumbs and describe how we sit around.

We need the villians to make an appearance or something else to happen to allow us to act.
SkullsandSlippers
Member for 3 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.