Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Heroes and Villains: A New Threat

Heroes and Villains: A New Threat

a part of “Heroes and Villains: A New Threat”, a fictional universe by Marine3950.

After 20 years, a new generation of heroes and villains have risen, and a new threat with them. RP STARTED! STILL ACCEPTING

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Heroes and Villains: A New Threat”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Heroes and Villains: A New Threat

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:06 pm

I can have animal control mess with Adana with a dog whistle. Those things hurt like hell for her </3 Just for something to do or I can save that for a later date whenever Adana is out in the streets or something.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:43 am

I think we need something to spark the group into some action. Perhaps building near some combat takes too much damage and there are civilians to save? We have to save them?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:32 am

That would work!

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:53 pm

I will post something in a little bit then and we can see who is still around.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Contributor Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:52 pm

Alright...sorry for the double on here for me but....

I posted. Rushed a little, it is a bit rough but it is done.

Wade should be able to see what is occuring if he happens to use his power, perhaps our radios pick up the numerous calls. I don't know but feel free to expand from there. The goal is to get some of us heroes/neutrals to the site, others can stay (preferably those who are not posting) and keep watch.

So, yeah...action...there we go.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:09 pm

I kind of dived right into that...Sorry I've been wanting to write Adana for God know's how long. This is a perfect scenario to show how Adana only really wants to help others because no one would have helped her. So she just takes off charging, not caring but hoping that others are following and slips into the giant mess of fire and explosions.

Only Adana....

I hope that is okay though. At the end Adana realizes that that was not the best idea...

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:55 am

Fine by me. And Marine posted too. I will wait, give the others a chance to post before I post with following Adana and John. That way we can see who is still active but give them some time to catch up since the thread has been so quiet for a while.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Tue May 01, 2012 10:17 pm

Marine can read my mind. So. Well.

Is it that obvious that I push poor Adana to such extremes? I am such a bad, bad person.

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Wed May 02, 2012 8:53 pm

I try. And yes, you are a bad person. Swearing in ANIMAL. Wow, just wow.

On a different note, anyone feel like turning Ember into an actual Character?
SC, AoE, C&C, Civ, MtG. If you know one, you're a friend. If you know two, you're a good friend. Know three and you're a best friend. Know four, and you are either a nerd or a role model. Know all five? PM me, cuz we need to talk *puts on sunglasses* ... Strategy.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Wed May 02, 2012 9:34 pm

Yes. Because Adana is so gangsta in the animal world and knows ALL the swear words, just not in english.

That'd be too easy though, for me to actually be NICE. Nice and characters and me have never gotten along. The nice part kind of curled up and withered away a long time ago when I got bored.

And on the Ember side of things, it would be pretty interesting, to have someone that close to Adana's age and her having to interact and how she reacts with someone her age, with powers. I would like to see it happen as long as she ends up not being mine. ^^ She does seem like a very awesome character! If she does become a character then I look forward to reading her!

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Tue May 22, 2012 1:03 pm

I will post a reaction once the others post. Want to give time to react to the new girl in the warehouse and the kids.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Thu May 24, 2012 12:04 pm

Offer for making ember a character is still up. If no one submits one by sunday, i'll fill one out.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Sun May 27, 2012 5:32 pm

I am assuming no one else is posting with a reaction to the kids and Ember?

I am going to work on one then.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:03 am

Hello? Is there anybody out there? Just nod if you can hear me... Is there anyone home?

Okay, enough with the Pink Floyd references...I really hope this roleplay doesn't die! It has been one of my favorites for a while!

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:44 am

Relax.
I'll need some information first.
Just the facts.

hee hee.

I was waiting on Marine to post or Angry or LSunday...I believe everyone else responded with their reaction to the kids. John needs to decide what he is going to do and I believe Marine said something about doing up a CS for Ember.

I don't think we are dead, think we are just in a slow down :)

I imagine while we wait if Wade wants to respond to Adana that would be cool. Other than that I think we need a plan for the kids/Ember and then we need some direction as to where the RP is going to go, more tension or an appearance by our villians....

Just thoughts of course.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chocolateloversuntie on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:00 am

Can you show me where it hurts?

Okay, Okay I kid. Sounds good. It'd be nice to have a villain come in. Are there any that are still being played?

chocolateloversuntie
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:42 am

As of right now...I know that Erlanis is still posting and Moving but as for anyone else I do not know.

We shall wait a bit longer before I try and post something. No idea what but I will do my best.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marine3950 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Sorry I haven't paid any attention to this one recently. I recently signed up for an online class, and my routine has been shot to hell. I will try harder.

Marine3950
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:13 pm

No worries. There are others who are absent as well. As I said a couple more days and I would have come up with something.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkullsandSlippers on Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:11 pm

Okay I posted. I think we need a role call of who is still with us and where we think our characters/the plot might go.

Does anyone have anything they WANT to do with their character? Anything they want to see happen? Ideas for situations for the powers to be in?

Not taking over Marine, simply trying to streamline my own thought process for this game. WAY too many characters in the tab and most are not posting and out of the last few pages I am unsure who is still with us. Need to know who to interact with and who to let fade away.

SkullsandSlippers
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!