Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hiding behind smiles (closed)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Hiding behind smiles (closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:05 am

Icy (yes, that was her actual name) always felt freaking amazing after a concert. But she could only imagine that they all did. Not just her fellow band members, but everyone in the audience as well. She always remembered just getting this high after going to concerts by her favorite bands. And now, she the one putting on the concerts, letting other people (hopefully) feel that way too. A few short years ago, neither she nor her bassist/band mate/sister/best friend Jet were sure that they'd make it this far. But they did.

She was currently in this, somewhat more intensified, high as she and her sister were standing in one of the hallways that were backstage. They still had at least an hour or so to go before they got to head out to the limousine that would take them to their hotel for the night. They'd only just gotten used to the promotion from cheap cars and dirty motels, to limousines and five star hotels. But they could all agree that it was a good transition. And none of them would ever want to go back.

The Heywood sisters were both leaned up against one of the surprisingly dull grey walls, just watching everyone else move along, packing up equipment to be put away, or to simply moved somewhere else. Their work was done. The'd already helped put away the instruments tonight, and both were ready to go somewhere else now. "I'm kind of tired Cece. How about you?" Jet questioned her sister, letting out a yawn as she spoke. The older girl shrugged, "Not really, actually. I'm still kind of high on life right now." she explained. "I could really go for a shower though. I feel kind of dirty." the girl added with a sigh. The lighter haired girl ran a slow hand through her messy hair, dragging some it to the wrong side of her head as she did so. She then glanced in both directions down the hallway before turning her gaze to her sister. "Do you know where the boys are Jettie?" she asked curiously, and somewhat innocently. The younger girl shook her head in response. "I have nooo idea..." she trailed off slightly.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Hiding behind smiles (closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KidFurturistic on Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:26 pm

Trevor (Trey for short) could still feel the vibration from the chanting pounding through his chest. Every night they go on to him it feels just like the first time. The intensity, the nerves, the excitement all of it just the same as when they played their first show. When he was on stage he turned into this party animal flipping off the drum set crowd surfing he tired it all. But the bigger they and the venues got the less he could really surf the crowd. That bummed him but he came up with more crazy things to do on the stage to compensate for it. Everyone blame his craziness on the fact that he was British. You couldn't blame the country on him he had moved to the U.S. when he was 7 so the only thing British about him is his accent.He still couldn't believe that he was on his way to becoming a legit rockstar. And beside him the whole way was his best friend since birth Matt aka one of the sickest drummers/bandmates in the world. With him and the girls they had no where to go but up.

"Dude your not gonna find it" Matt said to Trey as he looked around the stage and the area in front of the stands. The arena was clear on the inside but he could hear the that the party was going on strong right out side. By the sound of that crowd they weren't gonna be able to go anywhere for a while. " Man that was my favorite shirt my mum bought that for me" Trey said hopping back up on stage. "Well here's an idea next time don't take it off and throw it" Matt said shoving him playfully. " Whatever dude race you to the rooms..Last one there dyes their hair pink" Trey said taking off.

The two boys were always goofing off in someway after the concert. If they weren't shaving someone bald for falling asleep after the show or signing for fans they were most likely up to no good at all. Trying not to knock people down the to ran to the room. Pushing and tripping each other until the bitter end. But before they could get to the room they saw the girls who were leaning on the wall.

"We'll finish this later on" Trey said to Matt as he tried to catch his breath leaning against the wall beside Icy. He looked up at the sisters who were standing against the wall. " Were you two ladies waiting on us?" he said finally able to speak. Trey loved the hustle and bustle of the back stage movement. All that went into there show was right here and it was great. " Sorry it took so long that idiot lost his shirt" Matt said. " Whatever dude like I said I loved that shirt but anyway wasn't that show sick!!!" Trey said bouncing off the walls with the excitement inside. He felt so good that he could do another concert right now if he had too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KidFurturistic
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Hiding behind smiles (closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:52 am

The sisters exchanged glances before looking at the boys who had just showed up. They spoke simultaneously, but their replies were completely different. Icy's was a happy little, "Well of course we were!" while Jet's was a playfully sarcastic, "Nooo, we're just standing back here because it's the funnest thing we could be doing." earning a kind of ‘be nice’ from her sister. As if she wasn’t already. Sometimes, Jet just wasn’t sure if Icy knew that she liked Trey, she really did..just not when he was trying to kiss her sister.

But as far as she knew, they were done with that, and were just friends. Just as it should be, the younger sister believed.

“But really, don’t worry about it,” Jet smiled, “we’ve got a while before we get to leave anyway.” she assured, offering Matt a smile before getting one last look of approval from the older girl. “Why did you throw it then? You know some girl probably walked off with it…” Icy teased lightly, pushing the boy beside her playfully, giving him a happy smile.

“Anyway yeah, that was an amazing show guys!” the blonde girl said excitedly, giving a tiny little hop before looking around at each of the other three. “I’m still feeling it, to be honest."

"I'm not really." Jet informed the other band members with another yawn before sliding down the wall to sit on the floor, leanin her head back and closing her eyes for a few long seconds. "I'm literally just waiting to pass out at this point." the younger girl added, looking up at everyone before her closing her eyes once again.

The girls didn't say anything for a good minute or so, before Icy decided to be the one to speak up. "Soo, we have a radio interview in the moring I'm pretty sure. But after that, I was thinking we could do something fun together? I mean, I think this was our last concert in this city before we move on to the next one...wasn't it? Anyway? What does everyone say to that?" she asked hopefully, just happening to look at Trey in particular.

"I'm down. We deserve some time to just hang out." Jet was the first to respond, shrugging her shoulders and not bothering to open up her eyes.

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!