His Amulet

His Amulet

"If he loses it he will never forgive himself," my grandmother told me.Well, I guess my sorcerer has a guilty conscience.

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “His Amulet”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » His Amulet

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[OOC] His Amulet

Postby Allison_Marie on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:20 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "His Amulet"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Sometimes life hands you lemons. Sometimes you make lemonade, but it must be pretty gross lemonade unless life also handed you water and sugar.
Allison_Marie
Member for 4 years

Re: [OOC] His Amulet

Postby Chaoicangel on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Hey! I apparently can't send pm's yet. So I hope it's okay if I reply here. So the answer to your question is yes, I would love to still be a part of your rp. Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. Sometimes getting a solid answer to a question takes an eternity.
With love,
Chaoicangel
Chaoicangel
Member for 4 years

Postby Allison_Marie on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:41 pm

Okay, I will totally make another Chara then :P!!And it's okay lol!
Allison_Marie
Member for 4 years

Postby Lamia_Era on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:22 pm

u___u For some reason, I can't go to the previous pages...
It's just refreshes as the first page, so I have no idea how Dom. should reply. DX
ʜoɴɛɤ ɛɤɛs ∫ tɛɴdɛʀ ʜɛɑʀt
Lamia_Era
Member for 4 years

Postby Allison_Marie on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Crissa changed into jeans, an opened zip up hoody, and flip flops. She also used mosse to scrunch her unruly hair lol that's all.
Allison_Marie
Member for 4 years

Postby Chaoicangel on Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Hey, I'm going out of town for a few days and will have absolutely no internet. I should be back by Monday, Tuesday at the latest.
Chaoicangel
Member for 4 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.