Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Hottest Male Anime Characters

a topic in Discussion & Debate, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderators: dealing with it, Ambassadors

Talk about philosophy, politics, news & current events, or any other subject you're interested in!

Hottest Male Anime Characters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jehanne on Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:35 pm

...or sexy/smexy/attractive/etc. Whatever word is perferred, really.

I've seen this kinda' thread in various forums before. 'Tis simple enough; the title should make it obvious what to do. ;3
For the record: video game and manga guys are fine to list as well. [Hey, the title can only be so long.]

My list, in no specified order:
Dietrich von Lohengrin -- Trinity Blood [as depicted in the manga]
Shuhei Hisagi -- Bleach
Matt -- Death Note
L -- Death Note
Allen Walker -- D.Gray-Man
Nero -- Devil May Cry 4 [warning: pixels may kill your computer >.>;]
Train Heartnet -- Black Cat
Gilbert "Raven" Nightray -- Pandora Hearts
Tykki Mikk -- D.Gray-Man
Kanda Yuusuke -- Akuma to Love Song
Sanjuro -- .hack//sign
[...]

Rules:
Images optional, but please list what work characters are from.
If you're only gonna post that'cha don't get how 'drawings' can be attractive, do me a favour: don't.
NO inappropriate material in this thread. At all. [I shouldn't have to mention this]
Please, instead of posting the pics, link to 'em by url if possible. Be conderate of us with slow connection.
Code: Select all
[url=addressgoeshere]namegoeshere[/url]
Maybe you are right, and this world isn't anything special after all.
But as familiar sights look different when seen from on high--as even when it's raining, blue skies spread out above the clouds--don't you think that the way you view the world changes depending on how it is perceived?
O, what a wonderful world! Even if it's a lie, if you believe it, maybe you'll feel happier than yesterday. Right?
Good or bad or something amazing: it isn't about what you do; it's about living without regret. That's it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jehanne
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver

Re: Hottest Male Anime Characters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tiko on Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:17 pm

Hmm... I'm not really a huge anime fan, so I have very little options to pick from as far as stuff that I've actually seen. But I'd say that Amon from Witch Hunter Robin was doing pretty ok.

(He's the tall dark haired guy holding the gun out)
http://shikageanime.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/whr1.jpg
I've moved on. If anyone stumbles on any of my old roleplays or wants to hit me up for nostalgia sake, feel free to shoot me an e-mail me at RPGTiko@gmail.com or hit me up on http://www.storytellerscircle.com. Good luck RolePlaygateway.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tiko
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Cult Leader Hordemaster Tipworthy

Re: Hottest Male Anime Characters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marionette on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:14 am

Heh, guess I'm going to have to fangirl a little bit here. I can't resist.

It's been so long since I watched Trinity Blood and I haven't watched much of it, but the silver-haired guy with glasses was amazing in terms of hotness. I would list him, but I'm trying to stick to anime I've watched extensively here.

Kusuriuri (Medicine Seller) from Ayakashi and Mononoke
Sebastian, William, and Grell from Kuroshitsuji (it's fangirl bait :B)
Prince Demand/Diamond from Sailor Moon (slightly oldschool, baby)
Yukito & Yue from CardCaptor Sakura (again, slightly oldschool)
Irvine from Zoids
Iori Yagami, Duolon, and Adelheid from King of Fighters
Sesshoumaru from InuYasha (quit watching this show after like two seasons, couldn't take it anymore, but the man is still gorgeous)
Seishirou from Tokyo Babylon and X (and I guess Tsubasa? I'm not that far.)
Tomonori from Juvenile Orion
Sugino from Tactics
Jin from Samurai Champloo

I might add some more later. I'm drawing a blank, but it seems like there should be more. I'll also probably add pics at some point.
RPs:
Spring Rain and Havoc | Witch's Diary | Winter Rose

Need RP advice? Feel free to PM me.

Marionette
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!