Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

How Do You All Feel About a Survival, Shipwrecked RP?

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

How Do You All Feel About a Survival, Shipwrecked RP?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:15 pm

Okay, so, as the title suggested I was wondering what you all would think of a shipwrecked RP? I really have two versions in mind. One is just the basic concept, probably a few native if not just one tribe who is a little cannibalistic showing up latter on, you know to spice things up latter on. Other then the characters fighting off their own fears or hysteria. Along with one another. Hey everyone's trapped on a “deserted” island nowhere near a populated landmass, fighting amongst themselves are very likely to happen.

Then the other one is that like eight people who were on the same cruise liner together end up washed up on a “deserted” island after a horrible storm caused the ship to sink out at sea. It’s a classic survive together type of thing, trying to find a way home.{Like above. ^.^;} Though the twist is that this island used to be an island that a governments military scientists.{Not sure which yet.} Were working on a super serum to make super soldiers but the experiment went horribly wrong, turning the test subjects into monsters or zombies of sorts. Which they discover on the island latter on.

Well that's the basic sort of jest of them, please I appreciate any and all comments, suggestions, or feedback. Oh, and thank you for taking the time to read this. ^_^
Schools back in, so I'm gonna take a bit longer then usual, sorry.
I'm sorry to everyone I've faild so far...Life is hetic lately...I'm so tierd anymore. Please don't be mad at me I'm sure I'll fix everything soon. If you want to yell at me feel free.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: How Do You All Feel About a Survival, Shipwrecked RP?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:06 am

seems like an interesting prospect and i would sure like to join it once you figure out your basic plotline. i thought maybe they start fighting amongst themselves for simple things like clothes and everything. they could even be drifting on the ocean for days before stranded on the island.
http://midnight-lotus.com needs you! Please, join our small community xx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dig17 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:10 am

I am interested; rally some more takers and it's probably good to go.

dig17
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:46 pm

question is which of the two vershions to use. the normal-sh one or the sifi-sh zombish type thing.

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kitara Turner on Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:15 pm

totally the sci-fi one.

Kitara Turner
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IceFoxJess on Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:27 pm

Oh, I just got it up, I'm still wprking on my own cheracter, I'm going to put up what I have so far, but heres a link. ^-^; Click

IceFoxJess
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!