Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Inferior Hearts

Inferior Hearts

a part of “Inferior Hearts”, a fictional universe by Horseygirl.

Sparks are a race that are born with the sole reason to fill a vampire's appetite. Once a vampire tastes their blood, they are immediately bound. Sparks are look down by humans. The vampires, they're as valued as refrigerators.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Inferior Hearts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Inferior Hearts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:45 pm

Sorry I disappeared!
I'll do my character tonight!~ =P
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:49 pm

OH character is accepted. Just a few more characters in, adn we can start!
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:18 pm

I submitted my character. My computer currently hates me and I cant get picture to show up. I put in a link though so I hope that's ok.
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:36 pm

it's fine. Now we just need to get the male spark and we can start!!

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:28 pm

if you need, I can make the last spark. just let me know...
ImageImage

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:32 pm

we have everyone so we can start! ill have the first post up tomarow

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wssl on Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:47 pm

I was wondering, are there going to be any human roles? Not necessarily at the beginning. Also, not that it matters but this actually sounded like an interesting Rp to read, so encouraging you guys to write well! ^^

Wssl
Member for 13 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:21 pm

Should we organize the pairings ....now? Or in the roleplay? Because what if a vampire character chooses a Spark character, and the person doesn't want that...character. xDD

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:23 pm

I was thinking the same thing. Should we decide this now?

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:15 am

well i would think we should decide the pairing now. because if there were no pairing, then two vamps can choose the same spark, and that would be confusing, unless you enjoy scenes like that.

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:37 am

Alright. All the vampires tell me who they want, then I'll run it by the spark and if it's alright with them, then they'll be a pairing!

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:05 pm

hm...i myself dont really care, so what ever spark is okay with being with Saito then ill be with them.

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:46 pm

A challenging Spark to handle would be ideal for my character. He wants to kind of...treat it as a challenge.

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:50 pm

i dont mind who my Spark is... :x i'll post once we get the pairings down..

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:09 pm

Thadine: Scarlet would be more hard to manage then the other spark. But she would not hesitate to snap at him if he pissed her off or annoyed her.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:21 pm

Well, a little bit of conflict never hurt anyone.
Okay, yes it has, but it's interesting. xDD
Shall those two work then?

Thadine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:27 pm

Sure!

So that leaves Samara and Dimitri as a pair, Is that alright with you guys?

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jadedragon66 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:09 pm

sure. i dont mind~

jadedragon66
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:03 pm

I don't mind who I get paired with. Just would be nice to know before I post.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:38 pm

Do you have any preferences? If everyone says 'I don't care' then we aren't going to get anywhere.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!