Insanity Prelude: Your Other Self

Insanity Prelude: Your Other Self

You are classified as insane, mentally unstable, a danger to society. They have no idea...

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Insanity Prelude: Your Other Self”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Insanity Prelude: Your Other Self

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.
This is getting pretty hectic! ^_^ That makes it fun in one way or another.
Anagnorisis for Antagonists!
Anno Domini
Member for 4 years

Ha, indeed. So is the order still on? We're waiting for Matt, right?

random irrelevant info- I know a guy named todd matt and her character's name is matt todd. O_o
<3
Queen of Ice
Member for 4 years

Huh, funny coincidence. I suppose the current order is Henrietta, Matt, and Rose.
Anno Domini
Member for 4 years

Sorry guys, I think I'm heading to bed. I'll probably be on again tomorrow. If you guys really want to continue tonight then Rose can knock my character unconscious and capture her or whatever, but I'm done for now. See you folks tomorrow.
Anno Domini
Member for 4 years

haha I went to bed too... but I'll knock you out if it's okay with you <3
Queen of Ice
Member for 4 years

Lol that's fine.

Cypher, there's something about your character, a big burly mountain man, dealing with Lozer's, a dinky little girl with a big mouth, that's just hilarious.
Anno Domini
Member for 4 years

Re: [OOC] Insanity Prelude: Your Other Self

Postby Cypher on Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:45 pm

You know what else is funny? That big-mouthed, dinky little girl could immolate Duke McManmountain with a mere thought, and I can't kill her because of her Deal with Cthulhu and the Universal Player Character Death Rule. I'm just playing it very safe >_>
Word of Questionable Wisdom: Life's a bitch. Backhand it.
Cypher
Member for 4 years

Yeah. Not to mention I'm pretty sure your character (or anyone else's for that matter) could do without the little astronomy lesson... Besides, wouldn't not knowing what stars are make the Drifter less like most people? I mean, we're playing in a modern fantasy, so if you don't know what stars are you're either dysfunctional, or a big burly mountain who couldn't care less.
Anno Domini
Member for 4 years

Postby Cypher on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:46 pm

I was playing The Drifter as a man out of time. In terms of science and learning, he's stuck in 1895 - he just accepts that the stuff like cars and fast food exist now because he shares a mind with Bruce.
Cypher
Member for 4 years

Yeah. For that kind of direction, I think you probably picked the best response possible XD
Anno Domini
Member for 4 years

Postby Cypher on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:14 pm

Aside from shooting.
Lots of shooting.
Cypher
Member for 4 years

Postby Zacharyb on Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:36 pm

Rose should go on a rampage to get her hat back. :D
Zacharyb
Member for 4 years

Lol, I've seen women kill over less.
Anno Domini
Member for 4 years

Oh... well I just assumed that we'd go with she managed to destroy it since Anno wrote it destroyed before Aslan could write the knife blocked... I'd prefer Rose wasn't so clumsy as to drop her hat lol... How about we say Aslan blocked the knife, but it richocheted off the sword and knocked the hat off without destroying it...

lol i'm loving how important this hat is btw She definitely should go on a rampage.
Queen of Ice
Member for 4 years

I think it would make sense to go with your idea. And this just gives Henri a somewhat nemesis from Nemesis now ^_^
Anno Domini
Member for 4 years

Postby Dante215 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:59 pm

hey, can you have more than one alter?
I wonder, how much I have lost over the years and how much I have gained from these experiences. Intellect, wisdom, knowledge? I would cast all these aside just for a second chance, a second chance to make everything I have done wrong right once more... Each time I stare into space I ponder, what would have happened had I done things differently? If I had been in a different family, met different people, would I have ever been happy, or would life have just punched me in the gut like it always has...
Dante215
Member for 4 years

Postby Zacharyb on Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:05 am

Well it said that it could destroy the hat, so I just assumed that it didn't yet. :P
Zacharyb
Member for 4 years

I don't know Dante. I don't know when Azure's on either, but he'll tell you. Sounds like a cool idea.
Anno Domini
Member for 4 years

Sounds like it might get a little confusing with so many characters, all with possibly different agendas. If Azure okays it I suggest we limit it to just Dante and it being a special feautre of his Alter(s) only.
Queen of Ice
Member for 4 years

Yeah, I'd agree on that front.
Anno Domini
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.