Insanity Prelude: Your Other Self

Insanity Prelude: Your Other Self

You are classified as insane, mentally unstable, a danger to society. They have no idea...

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Insanity Prelude: Your Other Self”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Insanity Prelude: Your Other Self

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Insanity Prelude: Your Other Self

Postby Dante215 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:12 am

My character has been made and thus if you want to look at him then do so. His name is Izack Daniels, sorry about not having a pic I just couldn't get a pic that would make him look as I would have made him look. If I have any problems with his description besides that can you tell me so that I might fix them... Thx.
I wonder, how much I have lost over the years and how much I have gained from these experiences. Intellect, wisdom, knowledge? I would cast all these aside just for a second chance, a second chance to make everything I have done wrong right once more... Each time I stare into space I ponder, what would have happened had I done things differently? If I had been in a different family, met different people, would I have ever been happy, or would life have just punched me in the gut like it always has...
Dante215
Member for 4 years

...Geez you guys post like crazy lol...anyways sorry for my lack of being on, seeing as I work at night, and thats when all the action takes place. Also, about the multiple Alter thing. We will leave that untouched for the time being, seeing as that would just make you broke. I have approved dante's character, so post whenever.
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto
Azure Limit
Member for 5 years

Postby Zacharyb on Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:23 pm

Bed again. By the way, I'm going to be gone from Sunday - Saturday next week, so plan on a week without your cape wearing superhero. ^^
Zacharyb
Member for 4 years

Geez, it's been pretty inactive here all night.
Anagnorisis for Antagonists!
Anno Domini
Member for 4 years

(Stupid horrible and evil double post)
Anno Domini
Member for 4 years

I've been pretty busy today, lol.

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.... lol sorry, couldn't help it >_<

Hey Azure- does Nemesis have HQ they should be going to and are you going to play the boss?
<3
Queen of Ice
Member for 4 years

Hmm, I suppose I will have to make another character for the boss...anyways the HQ for nemesis will be a manor on the outskirts of town.
Azure Limit
Member for 5 years

Sweet, the baddies get a nice coke-infested haunted mansion on the edge of the heroin market. :p
Anno Domini
Member for 4 years

Yay! drugs <3
Queen of Ice
Member for 4 years

Alrighty then...I have created the leader of Nemesis. Now it seems like he has an incredibly broke power...but it has one major flaw. I don't feel like saying what that is though....>:D
Azure Limit
Member for 5 years

Interesting looking character alright... Fitting theme song too. Have you thought about making a profile for Eric Weiss? I'm interested in knowing more about his character... Namely if he himself is an Alter.
Anno Domini
Member for 4 years

No...I think that Weiss will remain an NPC, and you will learn more about him as the story goes on...
Azure Limit
Member for 5 years

Mmkay. Btw, I messaged Isaac in-character.
Anno Domini
Member for 4 years

Yeah I see that, I just want to wait for a few others to post before I post again
Azure Limit
Member for 5 years

Postby Zacharyb on Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:40 pm

Oh, so Aslan shouldn't have gone to bed. Darn. Since I'm not gonna be here next week, make some silly excuse why he isn't at the nemesis meeting? Or just get mad because he'snot there. Whichever. :D
Zacharyb
Member for 4 years

Alrighty, so we've pretty much had a whole night- right?

Wanted to know if we're going to play through the day or move it to the next night.
Queen of Ice
Member for 4 years

Yes I do believe it is time to move to the next night...where Aegis begins its hunt and Nemesis has its meeting
Azure Limit
Member for 5 years

I'm a little shocked, no day-play? It ultimately could be boring to play a day of normal humans with less interaction, but I think most of our characters have miscellaneous enough lives to interact.
Anno Domini
Member for 4 years

Alright I see where you are coming from...Yeah I do believe a series of posts dedicated to the day characters are in order...
Azure Limit
Member for 5 years

cool, i'll post soon
Queen of Ice
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.