Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Interminable Space

Interminable Space

a part of “Interminable Space”, a fictional universe by Daiagnosis.

Don’t worry, you’ll be loved this time. You’ll see.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Interminable Space”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Interminable Space

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daiagnosis on Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:53 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Interminable Space"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Daiagnosis
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Interminable Space

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daiagnosis on Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:24 pm

If you're here, I would assume that you read the Introduction on the front page. This will be the general OOC, which will mainly be used for interacting with yours truly, and with your fellow roleplayers. This will not be the place where you reserve your characters, I will create a separate thread for that and after the majority of the characters are done I will also be creating a character relationship thread. If it's requested, I'll probably create a head cannons thread as well.

Any questions that need answering you can ask me here or just PM me. I'll try to answer as thoroughly as I can, although if the answer to that question contains a plot point that'll happen later on, then you'll probably get a vague answer. So choose your questions wisely (βœΏβ— β€Ώβ— )/. Regarding reservations, you can reserve two characters, but they must both be in separate gangs. This way all roles can eventually be filled.

I encourage all of you to interact with each other here, because a roleplay is practically doomed without communication. Discuss character relations, or even suggest things to make the roleplay more interesting for everyone. Just be active in the roleplay, as it shows you truly are dedicated. On that note, if you plan to join the roleplay and leave as soon as posting starts, do not join at all. I'm an easy going person, but that's one thing that is not tolerated in the slightest. If your going to be gone or need to leave the roleplay, tell us.
Last edited by Daiagnosis on Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Daiagnosis
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daiagnosis on Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:26 pm

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce sit amet purus volutpat, fermentum lacus id, commodo ante. Suspendisse iaculis eget mi id consequat. Aenean et libero eu eros scelerisque sodales sed ut turpis. Sed sodales in massa ac porta. Ut sit amet justo sit amet nulla mattis vehicula. Praesent lacinia tincidunt laoreet. Integer bibendum lectus vel aliquet mattis.

Quisque nunc tortor, bibendum non hendrerit eu, tincidunt tincidunt augue. Donec in purus odio. Donec in nunc a erat venenatis congue tempus a sapien. Pellentesque vitae nisi sit amet lorem rutrum tempor. Vestibulum vitae tristique felis. Pellentesque at urna magna. In commodo ex a laoreet eleifend.

Nullam quis elementum quam. Maecenas pellentesque dapibus elit ut finibus. Ut auctor maximus semper. Quisque fermentum eleifend enim, ac porttitor ante sollicitudin in. Integer tempus scelerisque est, condimentum egestas risus. Proin a nulla imperdiet, iaculis enim et, malesuada odio. Sed at nisi sit amet arcu gravida pretium ac et dolor. Integer rhoncus varius nisi. Fusce rutrum venenatis consectetur. Nulla imperdiet malesuada libero, nec congue quam blandit sit amet.

Daiagnosis
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daiagnosis on Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:32 pm

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce sit amet purus volutpat, fermentum lacus id, commodo ante. Suspendisse iaculis eget mi id consequat. Aenean et libero eu eros scelerisque sodales sed ut turpis. Sed sodales in massa ac porta. Ut sit amet justo sit amet nulla mattis vehicula. Praesent lacinia tincidunt laoreet. Integer bibendum lectus vel aliquet mattis.

Quisque nunc tortor, bibendum non hendrerit eu, tincidunt tincidunt augue. Donec in purus odio. Donec in nunc a erat venenatis congue tempus a sapien. Pellentesque vitae nisi sit amet lorem rutrum tempor. Vestibulum vitae tristique felis. Pellentesque at urna magna. In commodo ex a laoreet eleifend.

Nullam quis elementum quam. Maecenas pellentesque dapibus elit ut finibus. Ut auctor maximus semper. Quisque fermentum eleifend enim, ac porttitor ante sollicitudin in. Integer tempus scelerisque est, condimentum egestas risus. Proin a nulla imperdiet, iaculis enim et, malesuada odio. Sed at nisi sit amet arcu gravida pretium ac et dolor. Integer rhoncus varius nisi. Fusce rutrum venenatis consectetur. Nulla imperdiet malesuada libero, nec congue quam blandit sit amet.

Daiagnosis
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daiagnosis on Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:06 pm

Daiagnosis
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daiagnosis on Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:18 am

If you're here, I would assume that you read the Introduction on the front page. This will be the general OOC, which will mainly be used for interacting with yours truly, and with your fellow role-players. This will not be the place where you reserve your characters, I will create a separate thread for that and after the majority of the characters are done I will also be creating a character relationship thread. If it's requested, I'll probably create a head cannons thread as well.

Any questions that need answering you can ask me here or just PM me. I'll try to answer as thoroughly as I can, although if the answer to that question contains a plot point that'll happen later on, then you'll probably get a vague answer. So choose your questions wisely (βœΏβ— β€Ώβ— )/. Regarding reservations, you can reserve two characters, but they must both be in separate gangs. This way all roles can eventually be filled.

I encourage all of you to interact with each other here, because a roleplay is practically doomed without communication. Discuss character relations, or even suggest things to make the roleplay more interesting for everyone. Just be active in the roleplay, as it shows you truly are dedicated. On that note, if you plan to join the roleplay and leave as soon as posting starts, do not join at all. I'm an easy going person, but that's one thing that is not tolerated in the slightest. If your going to be gone or need to leave the roleplay, tell us.

Daiagnosis
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daiagnosis on Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:45 pm

This is where you'll submit your character relationships of course. This is generally how your character views the rest of the characters in the roleplay. I encourage all of you to discuss relationships, either in the OOC or in PMs/IMs, though I'd prefer you used the latter as to keep the OOC from being too cluttered. A character relationship skeleton will be provided for you, so there's no need for you to create your own.

Code: Select all
[center][font=Arial Narrow][size=400][color=DIALOGUECOLOR]Name[/color][b][color=THOUGHTCOLOR]Lastname[/color][/b][/size][/font]
[size=92][color=THOUGHTCOLOR]β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€[/color][/size][img]https://placehold.it/700x200[/img][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr][left][img]https://placehold.it/300x201[/img][/left][font=Tahoma][size=150][color=DIALOGUECOLOR]Name[/color][b][color=THOUGHTCOLOR]LastName[/color][/b][/size] [size=90][color=#9C9C9C]Leader[/color][/size][/font]

β—’ [size=85][font=Helvetica]Platonic[/font][/size] [size=90]Β«[/size] [size=85][font=Helvetica]"Quote"[/font][/size] [size=90]Β»[/size] [size=90]Β«[/size] [size=85][font=Helvetica]0/10[/font][/size] [size=90]Β»[/size]
[size=80]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/size]

β—’ [size=85][font=Helvetica]Romantic[/font][/size] [size=90]Β«[/size] [size=85][font=Helvetica]"Quote"[/font][/size] [size=90]Β»[/size] [size=90]Β«[/size] [size=85][font=Helvetica]0/10[/font][/size] [size=90]Β»[/size]
[size=80]β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡β–‡[/size]

β—’ [size=85][font=Helvetica]Esteem[/font][/size] [size=90]Β«[/size] [size=85][font=Helvetica]"Quote"[/font][/size] [size=90]Β»[/size] [size=90]Β«[/size] [size=85][font=Helvetica]0/10[/font][/size] [size=90]Β»[/size]

[right][color=transparent]appleskiwistrawberrybanana

appleskiwistrawberrybanana

appleskiwistrawberrybanana[/color][/right]
[font=Helvetica][size=85][justify]Describe their relationship here. For the relationship bars above, if you want to put their relationship into the negatives, still fill out the bar with your dialogue color, but simply put a negative number in the 0/10 ratio. If any of this is confusing in any way, I'm always here to help. Also, esteem solely means how much your character admires or respects that person.[/justify][/size][/font]

[left][img]https://placehold.it/300x201[/img][/left][font=Tahoma][size=150][color=DIALOGUECOLOR]Name[/color][b][color=THOUGHTCOLOR]LastName[/color][/b][/size] [size=90][color=#9C9C9C]Second[/color][/size][/font]

β—’ [size=85][font=Helvetica]Platonic[/font][/size] [size=90]Β«[/size] [size=85][font=Helvetica]"Quote"[/font][/size] [size=90]Β»[/size] [size=90]Β«[/size] [size=85][font=Helvetica]0/10[/font][/size] [size=90]Β»[/size]

β—’ [size=85][font=Helvetica]Romantic[/font][/size] [size=90]Β«[/size] [size=85][font=Helvetica]"Quote"[/font][/size] [size=90]Β»[/size] [size=90]Β«[/size] [size=85][font=Helvetica]0/10[/font][/size] [size=90]Β»[/size]

β—’ [size=85][font=Helvetica]Esteem[/font][/size] [size=90]Β«[/size] [size=85][font=Helvetica]"Quote"[/font][/size] [size=90]Β»[/size] [size=90]Β«[/size] [size=85][font=Helvetica]0/10[/font][/size] [size=90]Β»[/size]

[font=Helvetica][size=85][justify]Describe their relationship here.[/justify][/size][/font]

[left][img]https://placehold.it/300x201[/img][/left][font=Tahoma][size=150][color=DIALOGUECOLOR]Name[/color][b][color=THOUGHTCOLOR]LastName[/color][/b][/size] [size=90][color=#9C9C9C]Member[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=85][justify]Describe their relationship here.[/justify][/size][/font]

[left][img]https://placehold.it/300x201[/img][/left][font=Tahoma][size=150][color=DIALOGUECOLOR]Name[/color][b][color=THOUGHTCOLOR]LastName[/color][/b][/size] [size=90][color=#9C9C9C]Member[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Helvetica][size=85][justify]Describe their relationship here.[/justify][/size][/font][hr][/hr]
[hr][/hr][left][img]http://i.imgur.com/eRq5BD7.png[/img][/left][font=Tahoma][size=150][color=DIALOGUECOLOR]Name[/color][b][color=THOUGHTCOLOR]LastName[/color][/b][/size] [size=90][color=#9C9C9C]Leader[/color][/size][/font]

[left][img]http://i.imgur.com/GNkVP6Z.jpg[/img][/left][font=Tahoma][size=150][color=DIALOGUECOLOR]Name[/color][b][color=THOUGHTCOLOR]LastName[/color][/b][/size] [size=90][color=#9C9C9C]Second[/color][/size][/font]

Daiagnosis
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daiagnosis on Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:23 pm

This is the OOC thread where you will place your reservations at and also the thread where I'll be accepting those reservations. The purpose of reservations is to see if your character will actually fit well into the world I already created. Just to say this right away, everyone in the gangs isn't "gangsters", even though they're in gangs. There's a none violent and political side to this roleplay as well. So while it's okay to have some characters that actually look like they're "gansters", not everyone is going to look that way. So keep that in mind when picking your FC. The code for reservations is below.

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/e6Pm3N0.png[/img][/center][hr][/hr][left][img]https://placehold.it/400x281[/img][/left][center][font=Arial Narrow][size=200][color=DIALOGUECOLOR]Name[/color][b][color=THOUGHTCOLOR]Lastname[/color][/b][/size][/font][/center]

[left][font=Arial Narrow][size=90]Role[/size][/font][/left][right][font=Arial Narrow][size=90]Faceclaim[/size][/font][/right]
[left][font=Helvetica][size=85]Answer[/size][/font][/left][right][font=Helvetica][size=85]Answer[/size][/font][/right]

[left][font=Arial Narrow][size=90]Gender[/size][/font][/left][right][font=Arial Narrow][size=90]Age[/size][/font][/right]
[left][font=Helvetica][size=85]Answer[/size][/font][/left][right][font=Helvetica][size=85]Answer[/size][/font][/right]

[font=Helvetica][size=85][justify]Here is where you'll put your character idea. Generally, you should put a snippet of their personality, history, and what their power/ability is (and the weaknesses that it has). Keep in mind, not everyone is going to be a "gangster" and not everyone is going to have a tragic backstory. Yes, both of these have a place in this story, but it's not so common that literally 5 out of 10 people are like that. This section can be as long as you want it to be.[/justify][/size][/font]

Daiagnosis
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daiagnosis on Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:03 pm

i. The setting of this roleplay is going to be dark, and it's going to be realistic. So I please ask that you don't use anime face claims that look like children. The youngest a character can be is sixteen. That's the only restriction regarding face claims, other than they have the be anime only. Sorry for those who like the use real face claims. Hyeons are completely different species from humans, and as such, they are able to have unnatural eye colors and hair colors, so go craz, as I don't believe in picking your face claims for you. If you do need help with choosing a face claim, you can go here. I only have a reference for female face claims, sorry.

ii. If you're character is going to be someone who was abused/raped/traumatized as a child, please be respectful of the actual difficulty of that situation. Do your research, and please include a trigger warning in the character synopsis or at the top of your character sheet of those who can't handle that type of stuff. However, I don't need all eight of the characters to be traumatized, angsty people and I also don't need them all the be happy, cheerful, go-lucky people in a world that is dark. It's different if it's a front they put up to keep themselves from looking weak, or to keep others from worrying about them. It's also different if that person has pretty much been sheltered their whole lives. I'll accept either one of those, but again, I don't need everyone to be that way.

[center][font=Arial Narrow][size=400][color=DIALOGUECOLOR]NAME[/color][b][color=THOUGHTCOLOR]LASTNAME[/color][/b][/size][/font]
[size=92][color=THOUGHTCOLOR]β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€[/color][/size][img]https://placehold.it/700x200[/img][/center]
[left][center][color=THOUGHTCOLOR][size=92]β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€[/size][/color][font=Arial Narrow][size=200][color=DIALOGUECOLOR]Dossier[/color][/size][/font][/center][/left][justify][font=Helvetica][size=80]This whole entire section will be devoted to explaining the character's full name, nicknames, age, gender, sexuality and nationality. What should also be here is the character's general appearance in specific detail (such as height and weight, hair color, eye color, tattoos, beauty marks, ect.). You're free to add pictures, but please float them to the right of this, as to not mess up the coding. You can write the sheet in whatever POV you wish to write in, but keep in mind that actual roleplay posts should be written in third person.[/size][/font][/justify]
[center][size=92][color=THOUGHTCOLOR]β–€β–€β–€β–€[/color][/size][font=Helvetica][size=200]❝Quote Here❞[/size][/font][color=THOUGHTCOLOR][size=92]β–€β–€β–€β–€[/color][/size][/center]
[center][right][font=Arial Narrow][size=200] [color=DIALOGUECOLOR]Psyche[/color][/size][/font][color=THOUGHTCOLOR][size=92]β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€[/size][/color][/right][/center][justify][font=Helvetica][size=80]Here you should describe your characters personality. I want you to go extremely in depth with this, and actually get a feel for your character. Now, you don't have to put all their secret intentions out there, but at least allude to them in this section. It leaves a bit of mystery, and it's always fun to brain storm the motivations of another character other than your own. You don't have to list any character traits, but if you want, you can, or simply bold/italicize it in your writing. Here you can also list their likes and dislikes, strengths and weaknesses, habits, quirks, or anything else pertaining to that, but write it like you would write a novel.[/size][/font][/justify]
[center][size=92][color=THOUGHTCOLOR]β–€β–€β–€β–€[/color][/size][font=Helvetica][size=200]❝Quote Here❞[/size][/font][color=THOUGHTCOLOR][size=92]β–€β–€β–€β–€[/color][/size][/center]
[left][center][color=THOUGHTCOLOR][size=92]β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€[/size][/color][font=Arial Narrow][size=200][color=DIALOGUECOLOR]Sovereignty[/color][/size][/font][/center][/left][justify][font=Helvetica][size=80]This section should be dedicated to explaining the ins and outs of your characters power. Keep in mind, the leader of the gang will usually have the strongest power, but all of the leader's powers should be about equal in terms of what they can and can't do. The second in command will have the second strongest power, and regular members will have varying strengths, but of course, not stronger than that of a second in command or a leader. [/size][/font][/justify]
[center][right][font=Arial Narrow][size=200] [color=DIALOGUECOLOR]Chronicle[/color][/size][/font][color=THOUGHTCOLOR][size=92]β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€β–€[/size][/color][/right][/center][justify][font=Helvetica][size=80]Here you should describe your history. You should also explain here why they chose to join a gang, and if their the leader, explain why they chose to form the gang. [/size][/font][/justify]

Daiagnosis
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!