Kaidar, the City without Lights. (IC)

Topic Tags:

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in the future of any sort, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Kaidar, the City without Lights. (IC)

Postby Kesteven on Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:59 pm

Jashel slowed his pace and crept cautiously forwards. There was something on the ground... it was a human, or so he thought. He cautiously prodded the prone form with his boot. Its head flopped around, and he saw a face that couldn't possibly be human. A wound oozed slightly between its eyes- it looked like it had taken a blunt instrument to the head. He couldn't really blame whoever had done it. The thing was hideous.
A gleam drew his eye to something beside the fallen being. It looked like some kind of shining stone. Heart beating fast, he raised the radiometer. The reading was unmistakable. Hand held steady by force of will alone, he drew out his tongs and picked up the shining stone, placing it carefully in a containment canister.
"Delta team," he said, holding a button on the neck of his suit. "This is Delta 3, I've located what I believe to be a plasma unit at my current position, beside a prone body. Strong radiation source, same signature as the reactors. Appearance is... like a small stone. Glowing a light green colour."
"This is Delta 1, roger that. Stay there, I'm on my way. Check the area and see if you can find the source, but exercise extreme caution."
"There's something else. The body... doesn't appear human."
"Some kind of animal?"
"Negative. It's bipedal and wearing body armour... I think it's one of us. An ELITE trainee."
"We were told the plasma changes people by fusing with them... perhaps this is an effect?"
Jashel shivered.
"I'm not sure I want to become like that."
"Regardless, we have a mission, so let's complete it. Just be careful with those plun."
Kesteven
Member for 5 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.