My KickStater project with funny video...

Topic Tags:

Drawing, painting, playing, and writing! All your creative instincts can be satiated here - feedback, commissions, contests, and even requests!

Moderators: Scholars, Designers

My KickStater project with funny video...

Postby suncrafter on Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:32 pm

I have finally launched my KickStarter art project! I'm trying to get funding (before Halloween) for my scam baiting website so that I can continue my crusade to save innocent people from email scammers. Please watch my funny video and help spread the word by clicking on the FaceBook and Twitter links under the video. There are only 39 fund raising days left! Thank you, in advance, for your help and support! http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/118 ... 419hellcom

suncrafter
Member for 5 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.