Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Kill Celeste!

Kill Celeste!

a part of “Kill Celeste!”, a fictional universe by LovelyLisey.

Space fantasy on acid. Sadistic space witch Celeste forces an entire dimension of planets to duel each other in a galaxy-wide race. ¼ Hunger Games, ¼ Amazing Race, ¼ Wizard of Oz, ¼ Kill Bill. 100% pure chaos theory.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kill Celeste!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Kill Celeste!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:48 pm

Yeah! Not really sure where else to advertise - aside from making a thread in Roleplayers Wanted, what can you do?

I am kind of curious how the front page works here. I understand that not every roleplay can make the front page, but I don't quite understand why duplicates of the same roleplay and/or roleplays that say they are closed in the description (or even roleplays that have been running forever and one would assume would be closed/dead,) stay on the front page for days. Is it just like a random selection thing? Do the mods pick roleplays they think are promising? Don't really get it. :/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lodnir on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:32 pm

@LovelyLisey: Hey, forum-stalker Lodnir here to answer your question! The underwhelming answer is that all roleplays that include "original" in their tag list at creation are put on the front, even if they are mis-tagged. Yeah. Good luck with your roleplay!

Regards,
Lodnir

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lodnir
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:34 pm

Ohhhhhhhh that makes so much sense. Drat, should have put original in the tag! It definitely is original. Thank you for answering my question!

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:27 am

I'm thinking that one possible solution is also to delete the Wild Card slots. We don't really need those - I just made them in case someone would want to play as the slots that I already reserved, or as some of the reserved slots.

Then, we would just need one more player to reserve their characters.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:36 pm

LovelyLisey wrote:I'm thinking that one possible solution is also to delete the Wild Card slots. We don't really need those - I just made them in case someone would want to play as the slots that I already reserved, or as some of the reserved slots.

Then, we would just need one more player to reserve their characters.

That'd work.

And, we might consider waiting just a few more days and start it off anyway, because I don't want to see this one die due to lack of interest because we were short on one slot.

That's the problem with slotted RPs. You're screwed if they don't fill up.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:32 pm

I have an idea for an OC who thirsts for blood, but is really a nice guy. :P

Is it possible to have a crush on Celeste? o.o

"Join The Corps!"

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:03 pm

JayZeroSnake wrote:I have an idea for an OC who thirsts for blood, but is really a nice guy. :P

Is it possible to have a crush on Celeste? o.o

I think she'd be all right with that. I believe she's gone for a couple days here, but you should go ahead and submit your character.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:29 pm

What's the Wild Card?

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:17 pm

I'm here! But I will be less active, yes.

A Wild Card is a slot I made up in case people wanted to play a slot that had already been reserved. It's basically "randomly" selected representatives that can come from any world. BUT no one can play a Wild Card until ALL the slots fill up.

What specific character slots would you like to reserve? We have a list of what is available on the front page.

You can do whatever you want with your character, being in love with Celeste works. :)

@Shanatos: I definitely don't want this Rp to die either, but we won't be able to only play with three players, either. Will need to see about the other characters coming in, too.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:39 pm

Badger Taefaros into joining. He expressed interest.

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JayZeroSnake on Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:55 pm

*slaps card down*

I'm gonna be the muddafuppin Maple Street One. The golf club special you mentioned was how I came up with the idea of a brutal fighter. :D

Shungoku: *beats the first Celeste* :D

Little Alien: Sorry, The Princess in another Castle!

Shungoku: FFFFFFF-

JayZeroSnake
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:24 pm

Shanatos wrote:Badger Taefaros into joining. He expressed interest.

Tae is a chick! I am sure of it!

I don't like badgering people. :/ But I would love it if she joined...

LOL, Jay.

EDIT: Actually, Jay, to get the golf club, you will need to be a shield. Or you will need to definitely ally with the Maple Street shield at some point in the game.

Do you want your shield to be from Maple Street? I can reserve the spot.

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:02 am

Okies, just talked to Sarcasm and she confided that she was overcommitted. So we're back on the hunt for two people!

Never you fear, we will rope more peeps in somehow ~

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shanatos on Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:00 am

LovelyLisey wrote:Tae is a chick! I am sure of it!

Well then she acts really manly.

I guess that contrasts to me, who comes across as really girly.

Which is why I stopped using girly avatars, since I don't want to mislead people.

Course, that doesn't stop me from using 75% female characters...

Shanatos
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:05 am

I sent two charater requests your way, hope you like them
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:45 am

Okay! I like them, Rariou. Accepted both of them. The only thing is that Mariah is missing her personality section, if you could just throw that in there...

Now all we need is the Candyland Shield and the Androidtopia Sword and we will be good to go!

BTW finn, your character made me lol. :D

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:25 pm

*fixed*

he hard part is deciding whitch Sword Fate should contact. I'm thinking either The Desert or Beach sword. ( i know their names, just easier this way.)

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LovelyLisey on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:16 pm

Hopefully, the decision will be easier once your shield gets to watch the swords run around...:D

LovelyLisey
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:21 pm

I'm starting my entry post. It's kind of long, since it's for both characters. I'll post it when you give the nod.
It's turning out to be kinda funny, honestly.

Rarikou
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenSweatshirtGal on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:59 pm

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF DAMMIT DOUBLE-L MONEY, STOP BEIN' SO STRAIGHT-UP BALLIN', YO

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME, DAWG, WHY WOULD YOU MAKE SOMETHING SO MONEY? NOW YOU'RE MAKIN' A SISTA WANNA GET ALL UP IN THIS GIG AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW, I DON'T EVEN KNOW

Translation: It recently came to my attention that you had created a new RP, which I proceeded to examine. I found its contents to be quite intriguing, so I have contemplated joining in on this wondrous game despite my own time restrictions. I find your proposed 'posting schedule' to be flexible and summer vacation has nearly arrived for my school district, which would hopefully allow me to partake in weaving this magical tale of murder and space newts alongside this colorful assortment of RPers.

However, I am not entirely secure in my decision, as I have reading for AP English to do this summer and I have not had the chance to see if my planned summer schedule will be effective in combating my unfortunate lack of focus. Although I would very much dislike letting down such a fine group of shimmering-eyed enthusiasts, this RP is too tantalizing to deny if there is the slightest chance of me being able to take part in it.

To get to a clearer point, I am interested in partially-reserving the last shield and sword pair: I will work on the two (incredibly attractive) bios required, but if someone else reserves/creates the two characters before me, I will gracefully give up my position and return to lurking. Alternatively, if my (maybe) future extraordinary RPing partners are uncomfortable with the thought of me potentially being unavailable or slow to post, I will respect their thoughts and merely lurk, or perhaps submit a more-manageable citizen.

Mmm. Yes. Quite.

Also, pants.

EDIT: Also, Madoka Magica is the best thing ever and you should totally watch it. Yes.

My Ballin' RPs:
A Field :: A Field + You + Testing
Lila :: TWEWY + Inception + Higurashi + LOST + Almighty Beings + MAGIC BALLS + Crossovers + LSD
Maple Manor :: Maid Outfits + RPG Rules + Plumbing

GreenSweatshirtGal
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!