Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Yu-Gi-Oh (kinda) Comes to Life!

Yu-Gi-Oh (kinda) Comes to Life!

a part of “Yu-Gi-Oh (kinda) Comes to Life!”, a fictional universe by GamerX.

In the year 2074 Yu-Gi-Oh became the monopoly of TCG’s. By the time 12 years went by the show became reality.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Yu-Gi-Oh (kinda) Comes to Life!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Yu-Gi-Oh (kinda) Comes to Life!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:01 am

I use internet explorer and I have no problem at all with the website.
I have no beginning, I have no end...
So you're a circle?!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:33 am

Anyone online? Wanna duel PM me! I am free for the next 4-5 hours! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:22 am

i use internet exp. with little problems.
O o
/¯/__________________________________________ _\
| IMMA FIREN MAH LAZAH, BLARRRRRRGGGHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯/

13lazer31
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:44 pm

question bout the duel. How'd you sych for Red Dragon again if you'd used all three Dux's already?

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:36 am

@13lazer31
I used Pot of Avarice which sends 5 monster's in my grave back to the deck and shuffle my deck. Then I draw 2 cards. I simply sent a Dux back to the deck and got him on the second of the two draws.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:13 am

@Brantley92
Thanks to your character asking what type of deck Kailana uses I have to make two more decks and create a character for her. XD

GamerX
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:40 am

or you could just give a vague idea on an archtype and put if off until it's really needed :3

^
Procastanation-addict

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:54 am

@Gamerx Yeah... sorry about that. The topic was going to come up sooner or later and we might as well knock it out now :P Sorry if it caused you any trouble.

@Lazar Haha yep. You sure are a procrastinator. I just finished my over the summer school work today and it's due today :P

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brantley92 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:59 am

REEEEEPOOOOSST!

After looking over Kailina's deck and remembering Jatson's deck I see that they seem to be a bit meta. I'm not asking you to change it I'm just saying that they are overpowered in the dueling network.

Brantley92
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:47 am

Brantley: I disagree. I use two decks that are almost identicle to Kailina's decks. (I do not claim to be a good duelist.) I lose alot with these decks and i win alot more with my Junk deck.

GamerX: Are we able to add decks to our profile? Still keeping the 2 deck minimum. I mean if our characters make a new deck in the story. Also could be get rid of decks if needed?

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:16 am

It seems I'm the only one who chose to start with an underpowered deck for a more realistic feel.......Winning is gonna be difficult.

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:29 am

I don't think my deck is overpowered! It's only a few syncros and i need a good hand to do well.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 13lazer31 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:44 am

really, then i challenge you to a test duel to prove it!

13lazer31
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:49 am

ok then it's rplewdug remember!

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:46 pm

Just as a heads up, I had to change Jaston's Syncro Swarm deck since the new ban list made Pot of Avarice limited. Since originally I had 2 in the deck I had to remove one and I added a different spell card called 'Magical Stone Excavation' to replace it.

Also as far as making new decks goes, you can make a second one at any time. If you have two decks and you want to change one you may do so. It is your choice to have more decks than what you are using for the roleplay. Just keep in mind anytime you are going to change or add a new deck please inform everyone else in the OOC.

Also before you add or change a deck in the roleplay you can have your character fiddling with a new deck if you want.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:30 pm

This seems cool to me. I may get my character to make a new deck when night falls in the RP.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:20 am

So your making it kind of like one of those 'I lost now I need to come back twice as strong' type of things?

GamerX
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lewdug97 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:22 am

Kinda. Im testing a deck on my normal account and im thinking of using somthing like that. I'll give you a hint:
It has the King's, Gueen's and Jack's Knights.

lewdug97
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:52 pm

charactyer submitted, hello everyone
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:30 pm

Once everyone makes a post with something mentioning the starting bell we will move forward to the lunch break.

GamerX
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!