Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door

a topic in Video Games, a part of the RPG forum.

For any roleplay based on video games.

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BuggyTarts on Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:11 am

Kingdom Hearts
Beyond The Door

{Plot}
Almost one hundred years ago Sora and his friends managed to seal the darkness behind the door.
Almost one hundred years ago the worlds celebrated peace.
But there is one thing you all should know:
Peace Does Not Last

It was about one hundred years ago that Sora, Riku and Kairi sealed the darkness away behind the door. Ninety six years to be precise. And there was much celebration throughout the worlds for the valiant Keyblade masters. Those without hearts were gone!

The three returned to Destiny Islands, living quietly in their childhood home. Sora and Kairi married and had two children, who eventually moved away to have families of their own. Riku never married, but did have a child of his own. No one knows the identity of the mother, for he never told anyone.

So, as time passed, people passed. Soon the only real information about the darkness was read in history books. And the trio passed away. Riku was the first to go. Simply, he went to sleep one night and did not wake up in the morning. No one knows how he died. Some assmued it must have something to do with the darkness, and the strain on his heart for he died much before the other two.

Kairi was next to go. Sora sat by her bedside as she got weaker and weaker, holding her hand and telling her how much he loved her till she breathed no more.

And so Sora now lived alone. He did not miss his friends, for he knew he would be with them soon. But with their deaths came a terrible revelation. The darkness was only truly sealed behind the door by the power of the Keyblade Master’s hearts. With two of them gone and Sora drawing nearer and nearer to dieing himself, heartless had managed to escape and begin to terrorize the worlds. He sent for his children but no one could find them. They had disappeared—perhaps taken by the darkness. Sora did his best to hold onto the door. But he was tired. He needed rest. Soon he had to accept that he could no longer keep the heartless back. There would always be keyblade masters, as long as people were willing to fight.

He died.

So with his death, a monument was erected in memory of him and his friends, whilst the worlds waited for new keyblade masters to arise. And for five years they waited, with the darkness killing more and more people each day. There was still no word from the keyblade master’s children, and many thought them dead.

But now, the pure of hearts—the children—are starting to be gifted with the keyblade. And with that they will rise, just like Sora and his friends before them, to defeat the evils of the worlds.

…or will they?

{Rules}

wut bout beiign lit???
Well this will be a literate roleplay. So you must be literate. So that means no chat speak, l33t, txt tlk, ect. You must have a basic idea of spelling and punctuation. If not, Microsoft Word comes in handy and firefox has a built in spellchecker. If you're unsure, use it! Also, I will expect good sized posts. I can understand a day of writers block but if I keep seeing one-liners every time I will be investigating.

O.O YOU HIT ME, DUDE!
Godmoding and Power playing will not be tolerated at any time during the roleplay. Remember that even Sora gets hit in battles, so that means you will too.

Well I am Ruby Lilly Sunsparkle XII Rainbow Goddess Dewsick! But you can call me Mary-Sue!
Yeah... no. >.> We like well developed characters here! Take the time to create your character and give them both gifts and flaws. You will get much better results than you would if you made a Mary-Sue.

Post Once! Never Again!
Though we all understand that real life can get in the way of a roleplay--and you won't be attacked if you go away--it would be nice if you can give us some kind of warning if you are going to leave. This means that people can work around your character until sometime as you can get back.

And yeah, my dog peed on me and I had to wash it with lemon juice...
I don't want the roleplay to consist of entirely OOC chat. Keep it to a minimal please.

Let's be gay and dance around!!!
While I am allowing yaoi and yuri parings, I must advise that there are people who do like malexfemale pairings. Just remember not to go overboard.

Profiles???
Send them to me via private message please. (:

Moar???
These rules are not always set in concrete. They may be changed and modified at any time, without warning.

I've had enough!
Well that's fine, because you don't have to read any more rules!

{Alliances}

These are the four Alliances that one character can join. Be warned, however! Each Alliance has its own mission and leaders and it is not wise to change sides as it suits you.

A character can only belong to one Alliance, though it may have a minor depending on it's circumstance (This means that the character has traits that could lean to a certain side, but they have more major traits for the other Alliance). For example, Roxas would fall under The Bad for being a nobody but also The Good because he wields a Keyblade. Riku would fall under two also. He is Good, because he wields the Keyblade (And also helped to save the worlds) but is also and Ugly for the time he supported Maleficent. Pick wisely!

The Good

Are not necessarily "Good". These are the people who have been chosen by the Keyblade or born a Princess of Heart. However, the majority of these people are pure, and they seek to carry out the work that Sora had all those years ago. And this can only mean one thing. They have to track down and fight the darkness, in the hopes that they can go home and rejoin their love ones.

+There can only be seven Princesses Of Heart.
+There are no Princesses at this point.
+Only one person can wield a certain Keyblade, whether it be canon or otherwise.

The Bad

Are not necessarily "Bad". These are the creatures born from the darkness, which ravage the worlds to cause death and destruction. If one was to search into their past, they would find the infamous Organization XIII as well as Xenahort's Heartless. Their goals are very different. Whilst nobodies seek to gain their hearts back, the heartless seek to take others. All creatures under this clan fear the Keyblade.

+Certain Nobodies under this clan can wield Keyblades. However, the heartless cannot.
+If a character from another clan is turned into a heartless and/or nobody, their alliance will be moved here.

The Ugly

Are not always Ugly. These are the people whom pledge their alliance to the darkness, though they are not heartless themselves. These people include Maleficent, Pete and all the other Disney Villains. They have the power to control the heartless, however this can turn on them if another Ugly comes along. Their missions seek to be the takeover of worlds and the enslavement of their citizens.

+If an Ugly gets too close to the darkness and is turned heartless, their Alliance will be changed to The Bad.
+Ugly's number one fear is the Keyblade.

The Borrowed

Are not borrowed in the slightest! These are the people whom do not wield Keyblades, yet still remain in human form. They may be gifted with other weapons or powers, and they can travel just as much as anyone. Examples of these Borrowed characters include the Hollow Bastion Gang, the Twilight Town Gang and many of the Disney Heroes.

+ People under this Alliance cannot wield a Keyblade
+ Those these characters tend to stick to their own worlds (Because of the World Order) but many neglect this and go out searching. Others have the unfortunate fate of their world being taken, and they end up in Traverse Town.

{Worlds}

At this point, there are five worlds that are unlocked. As the roleplay progresses, new ones will open too.

If you have any ideas for a world (They must be Final Fantasy or Disney Based) please PM them to me stating the movie or game the world is from and a short description. If I like it, it will be added to the list here with your name as the creator. This does not mean you own the world nor have any power over it. You just happened to be the person who thought it up. If it is a Disney World not shown in any of the games, it is also possible for Disney canons to live here, as their timeframe is after Sora’s time.

All characters must start from the unlocked worlds provided. You can describe their home world and how they left it, but they must not start there. Otherwise who is going to interact with them?

The Worlds

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Destiny Islands
Well we all know of this world, don't we? This is the place were Sora, Riku and Kairi grew up--and for all that has happened it hasn't changed much. The tropical paradise remains just as beautiful as it did in their time. New kids play on the island; and in the middle stands the statues of the Keyblade Masters, preserved in their childhood form. However, one thing to note is that the Secret Place still remains a secret. Sora, Riku and Kairi thought it best to leave it as it is and let other generations find it in their own time. Inside this place you will find the door to the world and a letter from the Keyblade Masters themselves. This will tell the finder of what the place is to them.

Traverse Town
Though this world was pronounced "dead" after Sora defeated the heartless a first time, Traverse Town has been recreated as a safe haven for people whose worlds have been swallowed up by darkness. New shopkeepers adorn the streets and new people wander the world’s three districts. However, you have to be brave in order to go outside the First District. Just like in Sora's time, heartless roam the Second and Third. The Hotel remains a safe haven in the Second and Merlin's House in the third... if you know how to get there. That house has remained empty since Sora's defeat of the heartless. This place is a good pit stop for travelers wishing to pick up goods.

Hollow Bastion // Radiant Garden
My, my, how different this world is since Sora's travels when he was fifteen! You could easily say that the Restoration Committee did a good job restoring the place. The old heartless castle has been demolished--the only thing left of it being Ansem's Study, which houses the computer room where Tron and the others work to protect the city. Merlin's new house remains a haven for people who need rest and even Tifa managed to open her Inn, which brings in quite a lot of business each day. Heartless are few and far between, and any major attacks bring the rise up of the townsfolk, who make sure that the darkness knows whose boss here. There is a smaller memorial to the Keyblade Masters in this town, as well as the various other saviors of this world; such as Leon, Cloud, Yuffie, etcetera.

The World That Never Was
This world is constantly in war by The Bad and The Ugly, who try to claim the place as their base. No Good's or Borrowed's come into the place, for you would probably be outnumbered one to one hundred. The city here is in ruins, getting worse each day by the people who seek to use it. Many of the rebels of the dark hide out in these ruins until they are able to escape. The castle remains intact, however--constantly under watch for anyone who dare try to sneak into it.

Twilight Town
Ah... Twilight Town. It hasn't changed at all since Sora's time. The streets remain the same, the kindness of the people remains and there is always sea-salt ice-cream for sale! The Struggle tournament still runs, with Hayner holding the record as the longest reigning Struggle Champion. Even the old mansion still stands, with the drawings of Naminé perfectly preserved within the White Room. The portal to The World That Never Was also remains here, as well as Yen Sid's tower.

The End Of The World
Unlike The World That Never Was, The End Of The World remains safe from the clutches of the power-hungry, despite the fury of the darkness that lives within it. This is the main birthplace for the heartless, and many of the most powerful live here, sucking up the dark and growing stronger. Just like The World That Never Was, no one with a heart dares to enter this world. Not Even the Ugly's dare, for they know the vulnerability of their heart.

Disney Castle
Once home to the Great King Mickey, Donald and Goofy, Disney Castle still stands in it's glory as one of the finest worlds one can travel too. With the library full of books on the subject of heartless, the cornerstone in which protects the world from any heartless attack and the lavish rooms and courtyards, the castle is a haven for many people who seek to find answers about any kind of subject.

[s]Atlanica
Home of the mer-people. Currently, since King Triten and his daughters have passed away it is now ruled by his granddaughter, Melody, who left her home on land to keep the mer-people safe. She married a handsome merprince and has 2 sons and a daughter to take the throne for their parents when the time comes. If you travel here, you will need to magically transform into a fish-like creature to survive, such as a merm, jellyfish, dolphin, or shark. If you come, you may think about doing a performance with Sebastion's grandson, don't forget to bring your singin' voice!
[/s]

Neverland
Neverland and the people residing here haven't changed a bit - literately! You can still find Peter and the Lost Boys in their hidden tree house or visit the young and pretty Native American princess, Tiger Lilly. Or you may wish to visit some of Never Land's native mermaids. This is also the home of all fairies, in Pixie Hollow. Here is where you can meet Tink and her friends. If you wish to visit Pixie Hollow you have to become a fairy yourself, otherwise you'll be too big!

More Worlds Are Added All The Time, So Check Here Often!

{Profile Skeleton}

I Am: {NAME}
Kiss The Candles, I Am: {AGE}
I'm obviously a: {GENDER}
I support the: {Alliance} (The Good, The Bad, The Ugly and the Borrowed)
Can You Fight The Power Of The: {WEAPON(s)}
'Course I've Seen These Lies: {HISTORY}
Thrill Me, Hold Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me: {SEXUAL ORIENTATION}
Now You Know Me: {PERSONALITY}
I Originate From: {HOME WORLD}
I see this when I look in the mirror: {APPEARANCE}
What Do You Mean "More": {EXTRA}
I'm Played By: {USERNAME/NICKNAME}

Some Things To Note

+ I'm am giving you the freedom to make your characters however you like them, provided they are believable. So if you want your character to have five legs and three heads, that's fine! Just as long as I can really believe they are there.
+ If you would like a canon, same thing applies. How can you make it that I would believe that, let's say, Leon survived all these years? However, the mains like Sora, Riku and Kairi have died. Though you a welcomed to play their descendants. But I stress. They must be believable.

{Taken Objects}

In order to make sure that everyone knows whose owns what and who belongs where, this is where you can check to see if anything you want is taken.

The Current Keyblades That Are Taken Are:
None

The Princesses Of Heart Are:
None

The Taken Canons Are:
None

Children Of Canons Are:
None

b]{Organizations}[/b]

Whether canon or otherwise, if you have a band of three or more people and you would like to have a little Organization, feel free to PM me about it.

Current Organizations:
The New Organization XII
1- Reserved (Superior will be a tough role to nab!)
2-
3-
4-
5-
6- Liosin Lux - Illusion Illuminator
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-

{Extra}

Any and all extra information will be presented here.

Links
Profiles + OOC: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/post978748.html#p978748
Last edited by BuggyTarts on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BuggyTarts
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:05 am

I Am: {Alex}
Kiss The Candles, I Am: {unknown 20s}
I'm obviously a: {Male}
I support the: {Borrowed)
Can You Fight The Power Of The: {Rapier}
'Course I've Seen These Lies: {Appeared 3 years ago in traverse town with no memory of who he was, acts as a hired blade removing heartless, has slight healing powers, (heal bruises scrapes light cuts etc) beginner to moderate level swordsman, unknown ability if GM approves to literally walk between the worlds, desperate to know about his past}
Thrill Me, Hold Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me: {Straight}
Now You Know Me: {Brash and Headstrong he's always ready for a fight even if he's not looking for one, He has a deep streak of honor and once his word is given it is almost inviolate, the only reason he would break his word is for a hint of who he really is.}
I Originate From: {Unknown}
I see this when I look in the mirror: {long White hair with a black streak through it that is never combed, brown eyes with his left having a slitted pupil, white dress shirt, black slacks, a leather glove with spiked knuckles on his right hand and a rapier sheathed on the left side of his belt }
What Do You Mean "More": {If power is accepted aka World-Walker}
I'm Played By: {Hal_Wannabe}
Last edited by Hal_Wannabe on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Card Captor Sakura ~ KAWAIIIII!
And for those wondering, yes I am a guy, yes I do read romance, and yes, I am Straight.

Mistress Faye, my laser tits accidentally fired and melted the cash register. ~ Questionable Content

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinigamiriku on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:18 am

Can I reserve a spot for organization 13 member number 2?
Image Image Image Image Image

shinigamiriku
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hal_Wannabe on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:30 am

you know what, never mind, I worry about spoilers to a game i've not yet finished

Hal_Wannabe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BuggyTarts on Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:53 pm

( Erm.. is there anyway you two can delete those posts? I really bad for forgetting to specify how I wanted profiles gotten to me and I really don't enjoy having people who are not apart of the roleplay posting in it. Its just some of my rping petpeeves.... soooo.... yeah. If there's anyway possible please deletes those posts. (: )

((Oh- also: shinigamiriku, yes you can reserve that place if you delete your post and pm the profile to me once you have it. ^.^ Thank you!!)

EDIT:: ((Crap you can't delete posts can you? </3)

BuggyTarts
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shinjiiuchiha on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:58 pm

I Am: {Illiel}
Kiss The Candles, I Am: {17}
I'm obviously a: {A Female}
I support the: {The Good}
Can You Fight The Power Of The: {Oblivion and Oathkeeper}
'Course I've Seen These Lies: {Unknown}
Thrill Me, Hold Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me: {I have no interest in these things}
Now You Know Me: {Depends on wich eye you see, purple means death and orange means cookies}
I Originate From: {Traverse Town, District 2}
I see this when I look in the mirror: {Sky blue hair in a ponytail, one purple ey one orange, wears a baggy black cloak that has a large collar.}
What Do You Mean "More": {Fears the colour purple}
I'm Played By: {shinjiiuchiha}

shinjiiuchiha
Member for 14 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Lone_SOLDIER on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:06 am

I realized that I changed the character skeleton up, but it was better for me to do so to explain my character. And I hope how I explained his history and extra information, you will allow me to use him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Cloud Strife

Appearance:

Allegiance: The Borrowed.

Personality: At first glance, Cloud is seem as dark and enigmatic. Always seeming to be by himself, Cloud has been unofficially nicknamed the "Lone Wolf." Cloud also seems stoic and melancholy, which is true in some degree to those that barely know him. However, Cloud is very caring to those close to him, especially Tifa and Aerith. Cloud is also unsure of himself; he second-guessing his actions and with the combination of guilt and worry that he will be unable to protect the people he cares. But ever since his friends have died, Cloud remains speechless and uncaring about those around him. Though when evil does present itself, he voices his opinion and is willing to defend the innocent.

Sexual Orientation: Straight.

Weapon(s): {Listed Below}
1.) Buster Sword // Unwrapped.

Accessories: {Listed Below}
1.) Soldier Earring
2.) Fencer Earring
3.) Sardonyx Ring
4.) Garnet Ring

Equipment: {Listed Below}
1.) Buster Band
2.) Cosmic Belt
3.) Chaos Anklet
4.) Firagun Armlet

Home World: Hollow Bastion // Radiant Gardens.

History: While Sora was on his first quest to find his friends, Cloud was striking up a deal with Hades at Olympus Coliseum. The deal between the enigmatic warrior and God of the Underworld, was for Cloud to fight and defeat the reigning champion Hercules. If Cloud managed to do this, Hades would reveal to him the location of Sephiroth, Cloud's arch-enemy. When Sora arrived, Cloud was forced to fight the keybearer and was in turn defeated after a hard battle. As Cloud was walking away, his deal with Hades was destroyed and Hades sent his faithful dog Cerberus after him. Unconscious, Cloud was instead saved by Hercules, the man he was tasked to kill in the first place. After Cerberus was defeated by the kid that beat him before, Cloud gave the kid a few words and decided after some convincing that he should go looking for his Light. It wasn't long though and Sephiroth appeared, which the two foes battled. During the battle, both warriors disappeared and weren't heard from again.

A few years later, Cloud somehow returned to Hollow Bastion and was discovered by Sora. Cloud seemed to be different after what transpired in their last meeting. He was still on the mission of finding Sephiroth, believing that if he defeated the man that he would find his Light. During their conversation, Cloud was confronted by someone he hadn't seen in a long time, Aerith. Explaining what she felt and what Cloud should do, he walked away and disappeared for awhile. It was when the Heartless invaded that he returned, taking on a Heartless regiment and defeating them singlehandedly. He also helped Leon defeat a mass of Heartless, going back-to-back and taunting him to see won could last the longest. After the invasion, Cloud felt that Sephiroth was nearby and told Sora to be on the lookout. As his search started to go cold, Cloud was found by Sora and was told Sephiroth was the Dark Depths; and that the One-Winged Angel was looking for him too. Confronting Sephiroth, the two begin a fierce battle with Sephiroth influencing Cloud that he belong in the Darkness. Before Cloud succumbs to the Darkness, a woman named Tifa appears and tells Cloud he could have her Light. Sephiroth quickly dismissed the statement and attacked Tifa, which Cloud came to her rescue. As the battle ensued longer, the two warriors disappeared again from Radiant Gardens.

After they disappeared, Cloud and Sephiroth showed up in a unknown world. As they continued their battle, the duo were attacked by an unknown force at the time. Forced to work together, the two managed to fend off the would-be attackers. But before the battle ensued again, Sephiroth told him that their battle will continue again in the future. Not knowing where he was, Cloud wondered through the world and was found by a group of mercenaries. Quickly dispatching their soldiers, he was asked to join in on their team. Reluctant, then figured he could get home and continue his search, he accepted. Given a uniform, which he still wears, Cloud joined in on the group's paramilitary operations. During the months he was with the group, Cloud discovered a wreckage of a motorcycle. Beside the motorcycle, stood what he thought was lost forever; his Buster Sword. As he grasped the handle of the weapon, Cloud was instantly warped back to Radiant Garden. Standing in the middle of a oddly familar church, Cloud was discovered by the church's leader sometime later. The old man informed him that many years had pasted and that he was surprised to find Cloud still as young as he was. After a long speech of what had happened over the years, Cloud learned that much had changed in Radiant Garden since his absence and that Sora and his friends were long since dead and that there was a rise in a unknown Darkness. Everyone welcomed Cloud as a celebrity and treated him as royalty, something that made him very uneasy and led him to live in solitude inside the ancient church. But as the rumors of the unknown Darkness started spreading wider and made people start fearing for the worst; Cloud was asked by the leader of Radiant Garden to investigate the evil and it's presence on their world. Agreeing with the leader, knowing full and well what could happen if the evil went unchecked; Cloud set out on his journey to find the source of the evil and to find Sephiroth.

Extra Information: Cloud's major flaw is when he second-guesses his actions and motives. He always looks down on himself when he fails to save someone, something he cant stand to see. When he is down, his skills are lowered and it takes some convincing for him to stand up to fight again.

Character Controller: The_Lone_SOLDIER.

The man who is really serious, with the urge to find out what truth is, has no style at all. He lives only in what is. ~Bruce Lee Philosphy~

The_Lone_SOLDIER
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calixa2212 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:15 pm

I Am: {Calixa}
Kiss The Candles, I Am: {15}
I'm obviously a: {Female}
I support the: {The Bad} (The Good, The Bad, The Ugly and the Borrowed)
Can You Fight The Power Of The: {She wields a Kingdom Key}
'Course I've Seen These Lies: {She orginated from Destiny Island, where her mom and dad who were both nobodies lived. They were "exterminated" when she was 10, but she escaped using the power of her keyblade. She now has joined Organization 13 to get revenge on whoever killed her parents.}
Thrill Me, Hold Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me: {Straight}
Now You Know Me: {She has intense ADD. She can never be interested in one topic for more then one minute. She also has mood swings, or maybe she pretends she does, as she isn't sure whether or not she is actually a human or a nobody. She likes to be a nobody though and likes it if other people think that as well. She isn't very smart, and can sometimes be very cruel. }
I Originate From: {Destiny Island}
I see this when I look in the mirror: {An oval shaped face with long platinum blond hair. Two purple eyes are set in the middle o her face and she has a cute button nose. She is about 5"5, and she wears an Organization Cloak. She usually keeps the hood on her head.}
What Do You Mean "More": {Eh....nothing really.}
I'm Played By: {Calixa2212}

Calixa2212
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!