Kingdom Hearts X: The Shadowed Light

Kingdom Hearts X: The Shadowed Light

DEAD

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Kingdom Hearts X: The Shadowed Light”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Kingdom Hearts X: The Shadowed Light

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[OOC] Kingdom Hearts X: The Shadowed Light

Postby Oblivian on Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:36 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Kingdom Hearts X: The Shadowed Light"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
~The closer you get to the light, the stronger your shadow becomes~

Inspiration Music for my RPs
Fairy Tail - Dragon Force
The Legend of Spyro - Valley of Avalar
Iji - Tor Battle
The Legend of Heroes: Sora no Kiseki SC Back to your Friends
Oblivian
Member for 6 years

Well 4 people should be neough. I'll start off the RP then under posting.
Oblivian
Member for 6 years

So, I was just wondering if it would be possible to RP a ally, rather than a Keyblade user...
"People should not fear their government.
Governments should fear their people."
"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Behind this mask, there is an idea.
And ideas, Mister Creedy... are bulletproof."
Vio-Lance
Member for 4 years

Well if you notice the characters....2 out if the 4 characters in it aren't keybladers...
Oblivian
Member for 6 years

roleplay/super-sonic-bros-x-the-wormhole-saga/

Lots of wonderful roleplayers we have here. Submit a character in my first roleplay Super Sonic Bros X: The Wormhole Saga

x
I have been blessed with an awesome gland and underneath that there is a second awesome gland. True Story!
*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 4 years

Well I finished typing up my character I hope you accept her.
I like Vocaloid, Engloids, Utauloids, Macloids, And Maidloids.
sleepysheep7
Member for 4 years

Okay I changed part of Hisui story so that the darkness is only beginning to appear on her home world. I hope that works. If not then let me know and throw a suggestion out there.
sleepysheep7
Member for 4 years

<_<
Why isn't anyone posting? xD
Hanagumori
Member for 5 years

SOrry for the hold up if you were all waiting for me. But things were busy in real life. Will get back on now.
Oblivian
Member for 6 years

Ok what's the deal? where is everyone?
Oblivian
Member for 6 years

I'm just waiting ;w;
Hanagumori
Member for 5 years

*sigh* v-v guess another RP of mine died...
Oblivian
Member for 6 years

D::
Maybe people are just busy!!
>_<
Hanagumori
Member for 5 years

I guess time will just tell...
Oblivian
Member for 6 years

We can still continue with this. I don't see how the roleplay had died I have been waiting for you to post and continue on with the plot you had set up. If you are done with this roleplay PM me and let me know so I can abandon my character and stop waiting
*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 4 years

um...it can't really contiune unless a reaction is set up from the other characters...you can't just ignore the characters that are apart of a scene and keep going.
Oblivian
Member for 6 years

Ok but what other characters I only see us 3 roleplaying...
*Darth-Kryon*
Member for 4 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.