Forum rules
Please be cautious about posting personal information!

Kingdom Roleplay- Characters Wanted

Topic Tags:

If you need roleplayers for your roleplay, this is the forum to post your "Seeking Players" topic.

Kingdom Roleplay- Characters Wanted

Postby ArabellaDemonte on Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Arabella Demonte: Rogue Princess....In this roleplay, we need people to play the King,Queen, and multiple Princes...There are PLENTY of other roles always available and original roles are also welcomed as long as they fit the time period. Antagonists are also very much welcomed to stir up reasonable amounts of trouble to add a bit of excitement to the roleplay. If you are interested please post a character or a response to one of the already posted storylines...as long as your character fits the medieval time period I see no problem in your joining. But please...if you would like to play as one of the already designed characters please talk to me and let me know. In all honesty the personalities are very much open, except for the Queen who is naturally designed to be a bit uptight. If you are interested private message me and let me know!

Thanks!
Ara
ArabellaDemonte
Member for 4 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.